Is this good? It's one of the only Spielbergs I haven't watched

Is this good? It's one of the only Spielbergs I haven't watched.

It's kino

It's my second favourite Tom Hanks movie. Rally comfy

4/10

It's pretty comfy.

KRAKOZIA
KRAAAKKOZIIIA

It's pretty cool, didn't know it was Spielberg, nothing like his others.

It's refugeekino. And Zoe Saldana was cute in it.

medicine is for goat

It has a certain charm to it. I saw it as a kid, and the Tom Hanks character in the movie, reminded me of Mr. Bean. It has a silly premise too. But I remember really liking it by the end. Re-watched it once and thought it belongs on a comfy movies list.

>silly premise
You know it really happened, right?

worth it for this shot.

Many things have happened in real life, and they aren't any less silly or explicable. The real life Iranian must've had some mental retardation or mental illness. Who the fuck stays in a terminal for 15 years or however long it was? I have an aunt and uncle-in-law who have recently retired to the sticks. As in, they left a comfortable life they built in the city, to live in what's a shack in the middle of nowhere. No internet or TV. Uncomfortable living spaces. My mom took me to visit them in their new abode, and we left on the 2nd day.

Yeah, that anecdote barely has any relevance. Crazy people are crazy.

Sorry you have a low tolerance for adversity you little bitch.

Wasn't the real life guy stuck at the airport for the same reasons that Tom Hanks was in the movie?

Yes.

Pic related

C O M F Y

I don't know. He claimed to be a refugee but couldn't produce any papers. The fact that he couldn't ask for some type of assistance to get new ones, doesn't make sense to me. Clearly, he was an illegal migrant who was caught at the airport. I'm guessing because of some mental issue, he didn't ask for the help he needed to get some type of humanitarian assistance. Surely, some country would've taken him in after a year or two of living at an airport.

People who are homeless, are usually homeless not because help doesn't exist for them, but because they are too far-gone to request it. That's the analogy of the situation.

It's a one big commerical disguised as a movie

If this movie was made today, Tom Hanks would have been Idris Elba.

Make America Great Again.

>mfw he was terminally ill all along
spielberg is such a hack