Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/38398425/#38420183
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/38398425/#38425533
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43524618/#43532654
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43524618/#43532601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want /afl/ or /nrl/ posting here

>inb4 2 posts early autism garbage

Yeah, I can't see the /nrl/ lads taking the amircunt and the redditor's gimmicks very well. I'm looking forward to seeing them get bullied the fuck out and /cric/ going back to normal.

same

Not looking forward to the summer casuals tbqh

This. /nrl/ has successfully chased away every single tripfag from these threads.

>the /nrl/ lads
Nauseatingly cringe

Who the hell watches rugby league anyway lmao

such a brainlet post it's hilarious

Checked the /nrl/ thread yesterday and it was even deader than here desu

bogans, lebs and coconuts

>thugby peeague
>thugby poonion

Even Goosey got bullied the fuck out for a bit. I don't think MrFuckwit has the mental strength to deal with them.

really want to do an impression of that nrl lads post on vocaroo

>don't think MrFuckwit has the mental strength to deal with them.

Do it. See if you can beat the American's vocaroo.

WHO the fuck are the nrl lads LMAO howling are they to be feared
Tell me about them

Reminder 4 out of the 6 posters in this thread despise the other 2.

Matt is way more autistic than you, just a heads up.

poor western shitney plebs

is nrlel even a general lmoa

The ABSOLUTE freshness.

Yeah, it's gotten stickied even.

reckon you are the one behind that absolute mare of an nrl lads post

tell me about matt because I doubt that

To me, it seems Matt has wild mood swings. He can engage in mature discussion and light hearted, friendly banter sometimes. And at other times he is very aggressive, angry and just generally hates everyone. I think he is bipolar or schizophrenic or something. He clearly has wil

The thing about Matt is, there is a part of him that is an 'act' for the sake of forcing gimmicks and furthering his 'Sup Forums identity' so to speak. Stuff like the Philadelphia Eagles shit he is trying to push, with his constant 'muscular' and 'literal and objective' meme posting. That's the gimmicky, banterous 'act'. Then there's the other side of Matt. The one that gets angry all the time, calls people 'normalcunts', criticises 'ausfailian cricket bogans' and the like. They're all the same person Roosterman.

But I think it's clear he lets his real self come out too much, which is where the aggression and attacking comes from. He can't just put on a 'shitposting face' (that's his own term that he has used to describe other people, but it ironically applies to him as well) all the time. It's clear he let's his real self intrude on his posting far too often when he encounters posts he doesn't like.

I can see why you might think these posts aren't 'the real Matt', but like you I have also been studying his posting behavior, and it's clear to me he has conflicting personalities. It's funny, he calls other people 'mentally ill' all the time, but I think it is him that is mentally ill.

>t.nrlel Internet defense force

Yeah, I can't see the /nrl/ lads taking the amircunt and the redditor's gimmicks very well. I'm looking forward to seeing them get bullied the fuck out and /cric/ going back to normal.

This is the post (or two posts) that made me, in my opinion. It was here where my career really set off.

I started out 2013 as just Basedogs from the /nrl/ SC league. I also recognized Milky and called him out somewhere near the beginning of the year. However at this time, there was no link between 'Milky's friend' and 'Basedogs from SC'. A little while later, I started ironically tripping as '/nrl/ bro' in /afl/, and Milky recognized me as Basedogs from SC due to 'having similar posting styles'. I decided to confess to Milky that I was also the guy who went to school with him. So now there was a link between the three identities, Milky's friend, Basedogs from SC, and /nrl/ Bro.

Then of course came the 2013 Ashes series in England. You know, the famous series where I started going all out on Obesitygoose. Initially Obesitygoose thought I was 'Angry Iggle', and would always reply to me in such a way (remember the cringeworthy 'IYA CAN'T CONTRAL MAH ANGER!!!' responses that he would post to me?).

Somewhere down the track, I became known as 'trip obsessor' because I was not only attacking goose, but Convict as well. Of course, the Basedogs/Milky's Friend//nrl/ Bro identities were not linked with 'trip obsessor' at this time.

christ

Then there was Goose, with his constant attempts at being 'that cricket guy' and pretending to know shit about other sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Goose when he tried posting in /rug/ threads pretending he followed the Wallabies. Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Goose. But what really shits me about Goose is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random cricket question that popped up with my trip on' when au/sp/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2013 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Goose and Convict, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /nrl/ and posted his team. I went to the SC league to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Convict.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Goose being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses cricket when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. These two faggots have made me hate trips. I haven't even talked about Roosterman, and he's right up there in terms of tripfags I hate the most.

absolutely terrified of the nrl lads

Alright, I'm sick of this shit. It's time to expose you endgame man. I sat back and watched during the Ben Hunt 'JUST' thread, but after your recent false flag attack on me in /rug/ (which I have always posted anonymously in with a friendly attitude) I've had enough.

All (or most) of these posters are the same person. Walkbro? Endgame man? The 'kiwi' who shills Walkbro/Brisbane and constantly attacks Roosterman? The one who originally started spamming 'walkcunt on suicide watch' and attacking 'Walkbro'? All literally the same fucking person. I just refer to them as endgame man because that's the name I invented for this poster. I've recognised your plan for awhile and see through your false flag tactics.

Isn't it convenient that the aggressive 'Mattposting' style hasn't appeared in /nrl/ during the entire league. Similarly, there has barely been a peep from the 'kiwi' Walkbro shill during the world cup as well. Now all of a sudden aggressive 'Mattposts' are made out of nowhere, and conveniently the 'kiwi' Walkbro shill comes out of hiding to attack 'me' (read: himself). Isn't it also convenient that after I called out your false flagging in this post you shut the fuck up and haven't made a post since.

To the rest of you, you've been played and manipulated by literally one poster since the end of May. He is the original 'Walkbro', and he is also the one who originally started attacking 'Walkbro'. Look up 'Walkbro' (either in the name field or comment field) in the archives and go back to the beginning to see how it all unfolded.

And on that Ben Hunt thread, I didn't make a single one of those 'Broncucks' posts. I was posting NRL-related opinions in that thread anonymously before endgame man decided to do another one of his false flag attacks (no doubt it was damage control after the Broncucks lost).

wew looks like I'm unironicall in for a handfyl

Need to keep /afl/ and /nrl/ out of /cric/

Did you save all his posts aimed at the various tripfags? There was one for Goosey, Blanktrip, TGCK, and a few others. Pretty sure he had one for Spannerhead as well.

>being new

Nah, I only have the Goosey/Conny rant sorry mate. I remember this one just because it gets posted so often.

>Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song.
Holy shit I forgot about this LMAO. Literally some stupid Simpsons song parody derailed the ENTIRE year's worth of cricket discussion. Fucking lol

Anyone got the original post?

the nrl lads

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU'RE GONNA HATE ME

COS HATE'S THE ONLY THING THE WORLD HAS SEEN LATELY

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/38398425/#38420183

Cricket in France
Cricket in chile
Cricket in Canada

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/38398425/#38425533
>this entire thread has been awful since this post
Little did this user know what the next two years would be like because of that post.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43524618/#43532654

Can't believe this shit was four years ago

I wonder what happened to Matt. Does he still post in /nrl/? We need reunion with Goosey, Matt, convict and all the other tripfags from that era.

terrified of a full strength nrl lads

>tfw born too late to trip in the golden age of cric

>People born in 2000 will be adults in a few months

nrl casuals gonna arrive and scare away the cricket fans

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43524618/#43532601
these were the days

au/sp/ used to be the best shit back then.

holy turbo autism is this the famous matt

Yeah, it was hilarious. It's a shame most of those posters are probably gone at this point.

the Hindu is literally petrified right now

reckon the Senegalese have the potential play some very hardy and determined cricket especially at home

How did they manage to actually leave this shithole? I can't leave.

>6 posters

Just find something better. Which at this point is pretty much anything else.

Like what?

Bigfooty

Like just not talking about sports on the internet? And for shitposting / other discussion just go to another board.

mrff is funny honestly British people just have a different sense of humour don’t find a lot of what the Australians consider funny to be funny

You find him funny because he regurgitates the ""jokes"" you make.

Ok bro awesome!

>british humour consists of talking to yourself and posting variations of the same image
Fuck you guys are a sorry bunch

why on earth would anyone talk to themselves, aus humour is just more abstract and quirky, brit humour more ‘real’ I reckon I’m not really sure

I've got to admit the "greentext a post made here and accompany it with a feels guy without a brain" is the peak of comedy; Australians will never be able to compete.

>I've got to admit the "greentext a post made here and accompany it with a feels guy without a brain" is the peak of comedy; Australians will never be able to compete.

nitpicking
Live and let live dude

Accusing people of samefagging is way better humour to be honest

Another classic example of English humour is to go into a meltdown over a five letter world someone used to say they thought /cric/ was in a very poor state.

/cric/ was ok until mrfucktard got exposed

"Trip on proxy off" is unironically one of the best replies in Sup Forums history.

T.nadirlad

>LE TRIP LE ON XD XD

feel like zim will win

*grooms you to parrot everything he says*

lmao

Is this Mr Fuck face kek

New Zealand require another 55 runs with 6 wickets and 36 balls remaining

It's the amirfag. Mr Fuckface apparently is fucking 16 years old.

no it's Zachy B

avey Tare is a great lyricist isn’t he

>2017
>Animal Collective

No one has listened to that shit for 7 years.

most people haven’t listen to them at all actually

worried desu

why

Anyone into music has moved on long ago.

India should win. That last over was tight and Bumrah is an excellent death bowler. Latham isn't a pinch hitter either, which is what you need in this situation.

mazkazada got his 100 there's nothing to worry about

David Miller hit 31 off a single over lads.

>"people" are actually watching poODIs

>choking on six sixes

Latham should get himself out so The Big Man can finish it.

that’s quite a pretentious thing to say,what’s the innate value in ‘moving on’ exactly if you connect with something who gives a fuck. You could listen to the same song over and over again and I don’t really see how that’s any different, not like you’re gonna listen to everything anyway

‘Moved on’ what does that mean, moved on to what

>""""people"""" are actually watching brainletbash
W.G Grace would be rolling in his grave

>inb4 t. never saw him bat

>the city of Bummed Rah

W A L L O P
A
L
L
O
P

what the fuck is everyone on about there is no cricket even on