AYO

AYO
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ GUNSLINGAS AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

How bad will this be?

I haven't read the books. Can someone explain why the character being Idris Elba makes sense. Feel free to spoil. I heard that this was a sequel to the books.

It doesn't. Roland's inspiration was the Man with No Name, he's supposed to have "piercing blue eyes", and there's a line in one of the books which says something like "she could feel his [Roland's] whiteness".
King is just a cuck, and I mean that as unironically as possible.

Shut up faggot

Cry more Sup Forumscucks, i enjoy your tears

>sequel
Its just a fan theory
If you want a full spoiler:

Roland is trapped in a time loop from which he could only escape if he overcomes his obsession with Dark Tower, in the end of the last book he gets thrown right back to the very beginning, with a hiant that this time something is different and he has a chance. People think that the movie will happen in that ++ time loop.

Also, he's a royal knight and a direct descendant of King Arthur, so being a nigger makes no sense,

dumb libtards
I wish I knew exactly how much of a pittance king sold the rights for

>Also, he's a royal knight and a direct descendant of King Arthur, so being a nigger makes no sense
King Arthur was black.

That is confirmed since he has the horn and is also an easy way to let them make whatever changes from the books they want.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>If you're not racist, that makes you a liberal

Why are Sup Forumscucks so fucking stupid?

>an easy way to let them make whatever changes from the books they want.
I fucking hate timeline/time loop shit for this reason. At any time, the storyteller can just take back anything that they do. It's so goddamn infuriating.

>if you care about the integrity of a character, that makes you a racist
you may not be a libtard, but you're just as stupid as them and it's because of people like you that shit like this is allowed to happen

What's some other good kino to put on while the bull puts his dark tower inside my gf's pussy?

>a cuck calling anyone else a cuck

I like Elba and his soothing af voice. I'm more concerned about the quality of the movie and if Jake will be annoying af without Oy. They will try to explain everything in 120 minutes so audiences don't feel stupid.

Idris Elba the ugliest, most egg-headed nigga on the block. How the fuck this British ass nigga get famous? Nigga can't even act, nigga just talk good.

Shit if I knew they was givin' niggas who talk funny a job in Hollywood I'd be using all kinda funny ass inflections and accents, too.

Nobody who has ever made something for the sake of diversity has ever made something good.

The best movie that will ever be made will be made by someone who is focused entirely and only on the entertainment provided by the movie and the quality of the film. Kubrick did not worry over the diversity of the cast unless it was essential to set the mood of the scene.

If they're worrying about if the main character should be a nigger or not, the movie won't be good. This goes with every film, video game, book, anything in existence.
If it isn't important to the core aspect of what it provides then it isn't important PERIOD and wasting your time on it just shows that you're incompetent, moronic, and a waste of time and money.

Letting your bias seep into your work means your work dies. I wouldn't expect some waterheaded druggy hipster filmschool twat to know that though.

So much for his father's huge revolvers. That looks tiny. Just another mental image ruined by this adaptation.

Will we get to see /ourguy/?

Each floor of the dark tower has a event from his life. Like a museum. When he reaches the top, he gets sucked in, and the the first book starts again. it was said that in order to see the real tower is that he needed the horn of eld. So if he has the horn itll be ok with him being black, knowing it's his last trip through...I just wish they didn't erase my boy oy

>AYYYYYYYYY MY NIGGA MY NIGGA IMMA FINNA CATCHU NEXT TIME AIGHT? DON'TCHU FOGET TO WRITE MY NIGGA!

I'm either going to completely ignore this movie, or headcanon that the Tower turned him black for some reason when he looped back through.

LOOK AT DAT DERE NIGGER'S THIGHS! MMM MMM MMM, HE GOT SUM CHILD BIRTHIN NEGRO HIPS RITE DERE

Forget him being white, wasn't Roland supposed to be skinny? With a thin waist?

Roland is completely different from Elba.
Makes no sense to have him play Roland, other than, of course, (((propaganda))).

it will be hugely popular and everyone on this board will hate it for all the wrong reasons

Just like Human Torch, amirite, nigger?

>Human Torch
le wut? nigger?

How new are you? You weren't here for Josh Trank's The Coonman Torch?

What is Sup Forums about it? Casting a black guy as Roland makes as much sense as casting a chair as Harry Potter. Unlike many other books King describes Roland in quite some detail and it is firmly established that he is a white male who looks like a mix of Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood. Picking Idris Elba (whom is one of the best black actors out there) as Roland is just such a big contrast, they could have picked a Lobster instead and could not be further away from the source material.

Next thing they have Lord of the Rings take place in Baltymore and American Psycho is a transexual asian female.

B-but we wuz Kangz Arthuhr

dude next time be more clear

and im not black im just stating facts

you guys will hate it solely because the actor is black
not because its adapted poorly
or shot badly
or whatever

you guys are autistic and can get hung up on the most superficial things when there are even bigger glaring problems with a movie or tv show

its like faggots who hate star trek enterprise not because of anything other than the theme song

stop being a faggot

you didn't even read the books, did you?

Sup Forums would hate it even if they cast a pure blooded aryan.

No one hates it, most of the time Sup Forums just mocks the fuck out of the movie and perpetually offended faggots like yourself get mad

fucking retard

The Wire of book adaptations.

no
i guess if its a problem with the source material being HUGELY misrepresented then i see where you guys are coming from

im not mad though
just tired

plus user called me a negroid so i was taken aback

>Its just a fan theory
The director literally said it's a sequel.

>no
then you have no right to talk about what king has done by allowing this casting because you don't know the implications of it