So... did he do it?

So... did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_robbery_case
latimes.com/projects/la-et-st-oj-simpson-life-behind-bars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big time

of course, only an idiot would think otherwise. Also why isn't that nigger in jail anyway?

He did it. Didn't you even see the finale? He lost all of his friends and even his son was depressed.

they all look like they're from the muppets.

He is in jail now. They got him for robbery ans gave him max sentence. He may get parole now but it just depends on if the people that decide are liberal or normal.

he is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_robbery_case

If it gives you any consolation, Sydney grew up a dyke and the boy has severe bipolar/schizophrenia.

So all of his justifications for lying the whole time still resulted in the family being fucked up.

yeah I know he is now for another crime but why wasnt he jailed for the murders? even Stevie Wonder could see he did it.

>Also why isn't that nigger in jail anyway?
he's in prison
latimes.com/projects/la-et-st-oj-simpson-life-behind-bars/

b/c juries are comprised - by design - of some of the stupidest, most manipulable people in our society

I hated Cochran all the show for saving a murderer but I stopped hating after seeing him in last episode. He had some inner motives actually.

Also, Americans I was shocked seeing Furman becoming a celebrity.

payback for rodney king

Actually no! It was his son that did it and he was covering for him. This shit only came out recently though.

of course not, are you a racist or something?

The point wasn't if he did it or not, but whether he would get a decent trial and not get an automatic guilty verdict. This was the early 90s, coming off all the police brutality and white cops getting off scott free so much that blacks rioted regularly in response. Rodney King got excessively beat by cops and they didn't get shit, despite video showing he clearly complied. So my guess is they handled OJ with kid gloves and didn't just throw him to the dogs.

In the US courts, it's not about if you committed the crime or not. It's about whether it can be proven without reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime. OJ also had top-tier defense attorneys who wouldn't take shit and bend over for the court.

The combination of money and the circumstances of the times allowed for him to get off. If he had gotten jail time then on a guilty verdict, people would have rioted and some whites would have gotten killed on principle. As an aside, I'm not black or white, but I wish to join in on a riot or two. I wanna committ crimes and steal some shit but not get actively pursued by cops. Might even rape a white girl or two, key a dozen expensive cars, steal expensive shit from stores. Sounds exciting an fun.

If thr glove doesn't fit, you must acquit

The glove didn't fit, you idiot.

Juice...

If you saw it when he tried it, you'd see it didn't actually fit. He probably had a second accomplice while he ran around laying evidence as red herrings.

>kid gloves

If I had to rank it I'd say
>mark fuhrman said nigger too many times
>niggers on the jury
>the glove incident
>Rodney king

>its the moron who tries to rationalize white guilty innocence verdict after committing double homicide and then having a police chase

no need to rationalize it, nigger was guilty, nigger also went onto commit many more crimes to only further cement he was guilty

it was turning point in society, where whites basically assumed the role as whipping boy for all the din do nuffins of the country, and then slowly white society started absorbing / propagating black culture

its a culture of guilt established by the din do nuffins

not only niggers, but this guy was a former black panther

>It's a retarded Sup Forums refugee not understanding beyond a reasonable doubt.

>still trying to argue the retarded media circus and the nigger going to jail for 33 years later in life
he was guilty
it was beyond a reasonable doubt
media circus ruined the trial
he went on a high speed chase for like hours or some shit immediately after committing the crime

the only doubt was the black people who were going to riot after he got sentenced to death

also he basically is the originator of din du nuffin