Who can stop them?

Who can stop them?

Why are we supposed to want to live under this kind of rule?

Me

Russia?

he said "stop", not "create and support"

Russia has tons of muslims.

messi ;_;

>isis sandniggers try to do anything to neymar
>get their shit pushed in by thousands of favelados
isis is not ready for brazil

wtf messi was playing yesterday, he even scored a goal

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

hope nerman is dead desu

if they can kill navy seals they can kill cannibalistic monkeys.

neymar just needs to hide in the favelas, no one can penetrate there

cause degeneracy is punishable by death, people respect the word and law of God, and women aren't sluts
sounds like paradise to me

KEK

>and women aren't sluts
alri, champ

pls

>If they can kill navy seals
I mean you say that like there isn't like 50 of them dead for every 1 American soldier they kill
Imagine them trying to handle zerg rushing favela monkeys

i always wondered how do these poor people from favelas and poor people in africa get the brand new original football kits?

Probably fake.

t. pajeet

i'd imagine they would use snipers and mines to handle them.

chinese '''fakes''' of everything are distributed worldwide at ridiculous prices, you could get perfectly looking levy's jeans for 10-15€ in north africa. Same with sneakers, phones, etc...

there are malls and stores in brazil slobodan

Because poor people are just idiots and idiots can't handle money thats why they are poor

same way balkan bydlos do - chink fakes at the local pazar for 5 euros each

completely delusional, the strongest feature of islam is the brainwash they do to "regular people". When the religion start to take the favelas by storm, it will bring that nazi germany where it's citizen will rat the criminals for muslim gestapo. Fathers and mothers will delate their sons, because for them religion is much stronger than family.
The favela crime system is based around the tens of thousands of 'innocents' covering them, but when every average joe starts to think will be doing allahs work by sacrifice himself in the try of killing some degenerate drug dealers, it will be over

RJ crime is full of bitches tho

Is that a Deutschland shirt? True Stockholm syndrome for their rapists.

F.