Not even anime is safe from the jews

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/netflix-live-action-death-note-film-reveals-more-characters-cast-2017-premiere/.103820

The actor for L is a literal, LITERAL nigger. They can't keep getting away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/
cinemablend.com/new/Did-Ghost-Shell-Consider-Making-Scarlett-Johansson-Asian-125087.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Caviezel#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay mad weeb

there was nothing wrong with the anime, why would they keep remaking this shit

I don't remember L ever saying anything discriminatory against another race in the anime. Give me a couple of examples, pl0x.

Never saw the live action, never going to see the new one. Ever.
Ever.

As someone who watches an anime maybe once every 2 years or so, I think this is retarded as fuck. Aimt even going to bother watching this trash.

>Mfw Light Yagami will be Muslim.

They always fuck what I like.
I want to fuck with them...

Who watches this crap outside of edgy 16 year olds? If you think Death Note is dark, clever or deep past the age of 17, you should probably just kill yourself.

If it was a white guy then the internet would be in an uproar

I think I just made the ugliest face I have ever made.

The whole point of L is that he's a completely ah fuck it. The entire world's going to shit.

such a stupid move in every possible way. i mean who the fuck even buys the rights and then changes everything that made the show good, whats the point.

Man, just look at the shitskin they will use as fucking Watari.
I hope they don't include Near and Mello, they would surely be little niglets too.

Why did they change the names?

Anime IS jewish degeneracy you weebcuck

Hoo boy. Remember when all the SJWs shit a brick because that asian character was played by a white girl?

How much are we betting they will be completely silent on this?

No, Light will be a White male to show how evil and corrupt they are :^)

and he will get outsmarted by Black powahh L

L dies like a bitch anyway

To sell to the parents of weebs and others who don't want to watch those perverted japanese cartoons

Sucks that all the bandwagon animes are going to get culturally enriched by the west.

Atleast death note is a shitty anime for 14 yr old girls

I don't even like Death Note but this enrages me

You know what would've been cool and actually progressive, a real ankward autistic person playing the part.

Who is that nigger anyway? We should all send him death threats on Twitter.

I'm being serious by the way.

nice pepe, friend. I appreciate the smug derivative of the retarded pepe. I like how the lips are implicitly thicker and the eyes implicitly watering.

Are you for real? How bad are you at your own language

Such bullshit my man.
It's just rock solid proof that this movie isn't going to be true to the anime/manga in the slightest.

It's very likely they won't go the anime route and thus will have L beating Light like in the japanese live action.
Which is even funnier when you see the good nigga will outsmart the edgy white genious.

cant wait to see L smoke blunts instead of eating candy

>L

so will it be pronounced 'Err' then?

I wonder if SJWs are going to complain about mud-splashing Japanese characters.

>Light Turner.
America literally keeps skull fucking the world by the ears.

Calling it now, L will win too, can't have a white man outsmarting a nigga literally to death on screen

My main gripe isn't that he's brown; it's that he's not old enough.

Even with make-up it'll ruin the movie.

>white man

Light is being played by a diversity too.

WE WUZ DETECTIVES

>mfw the jews no longer fear the samurai.

he was supposed to be british too, I guess it they make him a brit it will be fitting

In all honesty though, I am fucking triggered

L can be played by a black guy, but the colonel can't be played by Scarlett Johansen?

I'm sure these anime adaptations will be so successful, just like all those video game movies.

Turned it on the second monitor while doing some work today, so not really following it closely, but it strikes me as clever, deep and dark. You strike me as edgy, edgy and edgy.

he is played by a kike.

This guy isn't white?

you have to understand, that when a great, emotionally manipulative plot is put out into the ether – that it will be contorted and spoofed any way the spoofer sees fit. its just classical storytelling funneled through a capitalizing entertainment platform.

its the same thing as a weed growing through a crack in the pavement

>live action anime
Kill yourself

>the jews are slowly starting their influence in asia

>death note was a great emotionally manipulative plot for girls born in 2002

what the fuck

Raito isnt cringeworthy like him why are they making it black vs white what is wrong with these people

if they are staying true to the manga the black L will get completely rekt but watch they will make the black L win

It's frustrating, please see to see what you can do

sweden yes.

Light was supposed to be handsome, you know.

milking the cash cow / beating a dead horse

>mfw Jews found a way to kill the death note

he's a jew

this will break your heart:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/

>Many schools have introduced visits to Tokyo’s largest mosque.
>The visits already have proved effective.

Death Note was always good.

This.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is based on an Anime, yes? There are white people playing Japs.
Isn't that also problematic?

Also, this:
cinemablend.com/new/Did-Ghost-Shell-Consider-Making-Scarlett-Johansson-Asian-125087.html

Get over it.

Who the fuck cares? It's not as if it's even based on history.

Even if it was... who cares?
Check this picture out, it's supposed to be Jesus.
Yeah...
Jesus of Nazareth.

You faggot normies will still go see it just like you posers all went and saw the new "star wars".

>implying that's farfetched for a judean

>L
>a fucking nigger

*Smacks lips*
WE

>this is jesus
>Mediterranean male
Seems right to me

It is dark, clever, and deep.

A young man with all the potential in the world becomes a monster as he is entranced by his ego. He convinces himself that he is god and seeks to be worshiped at everyone else's expense. He attempts to reach this goal by murdering anyone he considers evil, himself becoming more evil in doing so, and his standards become more vague as time goes on. He begins killing literally anyone who gets in his way with zero remorse.

L comes in and shows that pacifism towards evil is itself evil and is willing to go to any length to thwart Kira, even sacrificing himself, so long as it doesn't violate his principal of law and order. He'll do anything within the law but won't break the law. This gets him killed.

It turns out that lots of good people must work together to stop our greatest threat, and in the end the aspiring god dies alone under the crushing realization that he squandered his life, and he used to have so much to live for. If only he hadn't fallen victim to pride - but power begets pride.

L, Light, Mellow, and Near are all worlds more clever than the average person also.

Aside from the fact that this is what Jesus probably looked like, the actor that is playing him is Irish, Swiss and Slovak.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Caviezel#Early_life

Are you saying the Arabs are white? Is that what I'm hearing?

>Son of god
>a subhuman
Explain that leaf

>this is probably
>probably
I guess after all we're only guaranteed to look like the average from wherever we were born.

Way to spoil the whole anime for him

>L sacrificing himself

L lost the game and the anime was suppose to end there but they extended it into a whole new arc of faggotry

Guess what? There will be no shinigamis and Ryukk either in the film

:^)

They've already won.

The producers sais: "The talent and diversity represented in our cast, writing, and producing teams reflect our belief in staying true to the story’s concept of moral relevance — a universal theme that knows no racial boundaries."

The immoral, megalomaniac white man kills without remorse, while the black man fights back against all odds to save the world. Truly the diversity we deserve!

>death note reboot
>most of the cast is american
>nobody gets mad at white american people replacing japanese people
>everybody gets mad at that only black character

Come on guys, be less fucking obvious

>Death note reboot
>They translate the settting to US Los Angeles
>Japanese characters turned into americans
>Original L is brittish in the manga
>He's turned into black for the american version

This is how it went.

>Ligger
>Yagami Kike
The kikes are getting lazy and blatant.
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

He'd be better cast as a pasty ganglion slav.

> light yagami
> now light Turner

Fucking kek, Japs can't even get into their own media.

Reminder: if you don't like anime you don't belong on Sup Forums

Why can't the Japanese just create their own movies on these manga stories?

It seems like they are totally incompetent?

Spoil it? He's saying it sucks so I assume he's either seen it and doesn't like it or he hasn't seen it but is talking shit anyway, in which case I don't care if spilling parts of the show ruins it for him, since he doesn't care about the show.

>L lost the game and the anime was suppose to end there but they extended it into a whole new arc of faggotry

The manga disagrees with you.

The fact that it's an amerifat reboot, from a practical point of view, excuses using Japanese actors. Not to mention we already have the japanese live action version with 100% japanese cast.
But making L a nigger is blatant diversity bullshit. There's absolutely no reason for it other than promoting leftist agenda.

Isn't L supposed to be British?

Why can't Jews just have Asian Americans play these roles and I'm white.

You know OP is right
>niggers
>in my jojo
At least Avdol was a KANG

Can we fight this by calling it whitewashing? That would be hilarious, especially after all the flak Ghost in the Shell got.

Light was the smartest most OP character in the series. In the encyclopedia it shows all of Lights stats (including intelligence) higher than L. Also L didn't know he had 2 successors and even then Light didnt lose because of Near and Mello he lost because of his servant Mikami disobeying him.

they re going too far w dis we wuz bullsheit

>Why can't the Japanese just create their own movies on these manga stories?
But they did

>British
If you put it that way it all makes sense

He was just raised in Britain, he isn't British.

asian americans are ugly as fuck

and why do you care about some shitty anime live action

that jew is the closest thing to asian without being ugly as fuck

this is a great mistake because no nigger has an iq over 100 irl

It doesn’t bother me of the character choices, but I would have preferred the characters to accurately portray the series. But whatever, if I do end up watching it, I’ll judge it on its merit.

Jews are ugly as fuck.

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will anyone actually bother to see this? I doubt the people who liked the anime even watches most live action adaptations, and I assume most would see shit like "L is a nigga" and be turned off.

I don't know who they are trying to pander to with this diversity bullshit, but weeaboos aren't into this shit.

>Isn't L supposed to be British?
White British males are usually portrayed as the bad guys. Now it makes sense!

Whites literally don't care if an actor is a black and will still see the movie because most of them don't give a fuck (yet are labeled as racist), obviously can be different in the case like this

Blacks chimp out if they aren't included

anime got black-washed!

I have watched most live action (even the utter shit ones like Gantz) and L being a nigger is just too much to handle

>tfw my nigga Zac wasn't chosen to be Light

It'll just be a jew masquerading as a white person

>muh diversity
>muh lack of racial boundaries
>follows the "noble sacrificial nigger" Hollywood trope to a fucking T

Jews are so racist desu