What the hell were they thinking?

What the hell were they thinking?

what is your problem with this movie ? For me it was quiet nice, actually..

it didnt have enough diversity

It was an ok movie, and one of the brighest point was when HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>YOU SACK OF WINE

It's a great film, faggot
>inb4 but muh retarded shit from the poem didnt happen

The greatest tragedy of this movie is we didn't get Sean Bean's Odysseus in a spinoff.

>lets spend all our time and effort on fight choreography
>acting? dialogue? just fuck my shit up senpai

it was 100% the correct decision

>written by david benioff

this film is very good

too many bad accents.
American and Australian accents do not belong in ancient Greece,

What the hell were your parents thinking?

They tried to push atheism in a fucking Iliad movie

So Achilles commits sacrilege against Apollo then the one area that wasn't blessed or whatever was hit with an arrow because of his hubris later and you equate that to atheism? How about when Perocles dons his armor then dies? Maybe you're just looking for an agenda because you've been here too long?

>then the one area that wasn't blessed or whatever was hit with an arrow because of his hubris later
Watch the movie first family

People are complaining that it isnt like the illiad, and they're right, I'd say it only has 20% of the illiad.

But you know what? it was a nice movie, it had good acting, direction and soundtrack, it was good for what it was, i watch it every 2 years

>it had good acting, direction and soundtrack
>it had good acting,
>direction
>and soundtrack
>it had good acting, direction and soundtrack

> I'd say it only has 20% of the illiad
are you aware the Iliad cover only a few weeks of the war and is basically about Priam asking Achilles to give his sons boody so he could bury him and finding peace in mutual forgiveness? story of Helen or wooden horse isn't even there.

I did and his mother states that he was baptized in water or some shit in the fucking movie when Odysseus goes to get him for Agomommmy.

>what is reading comprehension

I'm pretty sure user meant that the movie only followed a bit of the illiad and decided to fuck off and do its own thing

It wasn't atheist, achilles says he's seen the gods but he hates them

Troy was a manlet?

Watch the movie please

You think he was being literal about having seen the Gods in this scene?

I did though

Literally money waiting to be made.
I'd watch the shit out of it.

odysseus' story is way too disjointed to be a decent film

would have to focus on a single arc

It could be a three part epic like the Lord of the Rings. They'd obviously have to cut some things out but I'm sure it could be boiled down into a respectable trilogy.

they should make it in 2035, and it's old sean bean just reading tennyson's ulysses while a montage of all his movie deaths plays

What the fuck were they thinking?

>FOR SPARTA, ACHILLES?
>i am a big guy...for hector
>dormamus
>woo hoo atsubare
>first rule is...you dont talk about the trojan horse
>we are gonna need a bigger horse,
>never get involved in a land war in Troy
>well done Zeus well done...however
This movie is a fucking legend!

Haven't watched it so hit me with pros and cons.

Where is my motherfucking Caligula kino?

>dormamus

I have come to bargain!

DUDE GAY SEX LMAO

Basically another movie that shits on greek stuff as usual. It wasn't bad per say.