Eternal /trb/

Previous >2018 Features:
youtube.com/user/sigamesofficial/videos

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Haslandbloke/status/421002192204857345
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Dirk

>This OP pic

2nd for Bielsa tonight

FM18 is good.

>Joel Moore
more like Moore Cocksinme hehe

everton are going down

7th for gaygens

>new youth intake
>this is the best one
Am I happy or not?

Can real players be gay?

No or else SI would get sued to fuck.

>Vision
>Composure
>Decisions
>Concentration
>Nat Fit
Work Rate could get higher with enough fines, but that dreadful Vision is annoting.

Nah, they are just playing 2015/16 Leicester.

>Much like clubs actually bankrupting, this won't happen.

but not all the peoples of the world are french who serially give up their sovereignty without a proper fight

Real Players cannot have certain personalities.

I think i'm going to watch that tonight.

quickly train him into IF AMR before his wingerness becomes terminal

>Real Players cannot have certain personalities.
Can you tutor the gay away?

Nice tangent.

Reminder to never EVER buy another fm again.

>New feature for FM19: religions and sects!
>See your beloved gay regens being "forcefully" converted to the KKK ways!

>career ending lynching

what's the matter can't afford 50 bucks?

fucking disgustaneet enjoy worthlessness

A GK that refuses to play on certain days.

>Real Players cannot have certain personalities.

this leads to fun things such as Balotelli being described as "balanced" personality

>Refusing to play on certain days
It would make the Dutch lower leagues very interesting, but alas SI can't be arsed to implement them.

My fans and board are moaning about my tactics, "baffled as to why so many different tactics have been used of late"

We're first in the league and I have two tactics I've used during the season. Is this a bug or a feature™

i haven't played football manager in seven years or so, and i've never posted in these threads, but is the OP screenshot real? couldn't help notice it.

i wonder how much stuff has been integrated since i quit.

If you offset a player (like going from 4-5-1 to 4-1-4-1 DM), this is considered as a new tactic.

Same thing is happening to me

Well thats blatantly retarded right there. Also the fans are moaning about always using 4-2-3-1 becaus it "doesn't work" (one loss in last fifteen games) whilst simultaneously the board is crying about too much change.

Miles!

It's supposedly real. Just a gimmick feature to get press attention.

Looking forward to seeing some flamboyant looking newgens.

mtsc2 is live lads, but he's banned from Sup Forums for two days.

literally who lol

Do I watch Mitch or Leicester?

or both

Neither

who here will terminate gaylords contract if they come out on your team?

no, I will collect gaylords, as long as they have high flair and low bravery. will try to make a whole team out of them

it will depend on whether they're tops or bottoms

If they behave themselves, they are welcome to stay.

but did you keep Wenger as Director of Football?

not me

You gotta let them stay for aprox three months to avoid the bad press while still collecting them sweet shirt sales

Impressive new scaffolding, Miles.

Nobody cares about that joke of a poster

When they're banned all the circlejerk vanishes because it's him replying to himself

this desu
If I were in charge I'd ban mtsc and dan and bring back Holy Cat, Kenya and Suribro

now that's just rude, what did i do now

lol Real lost to man city's feeder club

spain is a joke

I knew I had this saved somewhere.
Nice consistency Mike.

> it's another episode of a Manchester club succesfully unsettling one of your best wonderkids

I won't berate anyone for having a change of opinion, it's my opinion and I won't change it.

twitter.com/Haslandbloke/status/421002192204857345
There we go.
Hope Miles feels silly now.

>players can now come out as a gay
>no more 2d match engine
>completely shat all over the UI

This social group consists of players who have been at your club for the same length of time and mostly support Erdogan.

based gray wolves

Reminder that Miles and SI are our enemy

why isn't there a competitor to SI? How have they managed to get this monopoly?

FIFA Manager flopped.

There have been plenty of attempts and they have all done a worse job by far. Nobody is willing to sink the time and money in to catch up to SI as it would take years.

if my players come out as gay i will fine them 2 weeks wage fine. fucking faggots.

You will never get in the EU that way, lad.

>bring back Holy Cat, Kenya and Suribro

are they banned?

well that was a quite exciting derby, and stefano d'agostino just can't stop being offside

but when can you come out as gay yourself as a manager? it would work as a one-time global reputation boost

I want the OOTP guys to release a MLS-only game with all the customization and editing that their baseball game has

then autists like me can create our own football universe

Imagine getting so worked up over homosexuals.

Exactly. Now I'll feel less guilty finger myself to my regens.

It's the principle of being non-political. It is irrelevant. I want to manage a football club, not get messages about whether one of my regens is a homosexual or not.

But it seems I cannot escape that, even in a game.

it's another poor decisions to try and introduce real life elements into it, just like their barmy decision to introduce brexit

Metz or Köln as my first 18 save?
no bastia

>Holy Cat
Allegedly alive (seen here and there) but doesn't post anymore.

>Kenya
Don't even remember last time I saw him.

>Suribro
Only posts to complain about his favourite team. Was it Halal?

I think they dont understand their core audience. I want to autistically manage my tictacs and plunder south american clubs for regens not do another 15 immersive interviews before i can play a match.

Dynamo Dresden

Metz

I think you fail to realize you're not in the core audience.

does this mean we will be able to have sex with players in fm 19?

I feel like with stuff like brexit, it's like they are breaking their own logic. The game generally separates the football world and the real world. Stuff like brexit means that work permit rules can change but then you have to ask, why does only brexit do this? Countries change immigration rules, they sign and pull out of various treaties, they have diplomatic disputes, yet things like work permit rules will stay the same even 100 years into your save.

Can't seem to get the Bundesliga club names fixed even though all the other names are. Suggestions?

>Holy Cat
had trouble coming to Sup Forums because his provider had it rangebanned. He was supposedly going to change it but maybe he never did or maybe he just doesn't play anymore. I miss him.
>Kenya
Similar case, Sup Forums was banned in some places in Kenya. He can only post when he finds a place where he can post from and I'm pretty sure he stopped trying long ago. I miss him very much.
>Suribro
I guess he got a job and stopped playing and therefore stopped posting because only lithuanian scum post if they don't play FM. Yes still comes here to brag about Real Madrid winning the UCL. I miss him the most.

I also miss tom (although he still posts twice a year ). And Macca (that still posts once a month).
And I miss jendrok.

Metz

does dinglefritz post anymore

unironically Club Manager

Macca does post frequently however (moreso than you 2bhqhwy). Keeps switching between the Irish and UK flag. IIRC tribbles in Cyprus or some similar country with retarded HG rules.

once a year maybe

so full version will have manager-player sex, right?

btw will Macca make a FM18 db? he said he would, but since most of the guys that have been playing the beta say is shit maybe not enough ppl will be playing 18.
He should just do it for 17 tbH i don't want to wait for 18 to get cracked to play the db.

I'd imagine SI will make changes when the full game comes out + updates

not going to preorder FM again tho

18 is fine, its just the UI. Not sure why people are refusing to recognise that.
Will take 18's match engine over any of their previous match engines. So I have to click a few more times to check various info and get things done, I'll deal with that.

>gaygen retires
>working with youngsters: 20
>physiotherapy: 20
>hire him as u18 physio
>leave club

>motivating: 20

UI is like 75% of FM though

I mean the spreadsheet manager meme isn't for nothing

What's specifically wrong with the UI? At first glance it looked dreadful but the more I see it the more I actually like it and the new screens/information on display. Haven't played it yet though.

But I can deal with it, I'm already adapting to having to do things slightly differently. I'm not saying this UI is forgivable but once used to it it'll be bearable and then ME becomes single most important thing by a long shot and certainly the biggest concern when I consider how good/bad each edition is

>So I have to click a few more times to check various info and get things done, I'll deal with that.

reminder that it's useless debating how good/shit FM18 is until SI reveal what regen faces look like

Just a lot of unnecessary screens/clicks, certain info moved to illogical places, certain screens badly cluttered.
There was definitely very little thought put into making it intuitive/easy to use.

you have to click like 3 times to get to the team talks

this

meant for