Why does Jap cartoon tend to be depicting the charactors always fancy and pretty...

Why does Jap cartoon tend to be depicting the charactors always fancy and pretty, while Western cartoon tend to depict charactors much more simple and realistic. Even though the actual people who live in Japan is ugly af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nx2ilKyLpo
youtu.be/M4ux3PB2bow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japanese girls are ugly as sin. Koreans even without the plastic must have been a godsend to the Japanese soldiers.

Western cartoons are more geared towards children, as opposed to Japanese "cartoons" that are geared to people of multiple age groups

There is anime which is obviously geared to children, and that anime has an obviously lower style of drawing and more simplistic aproach to it.

However, the same can be said for Western cartoons, as for ones that are meant to be for older people such as something like the Star Wars the Clone Wars series, has an obviously better style of drawing compared to other Western cartoons.

>realistic

>What is Ping Pong the Animation?

I think basically the cartoons' purpose between two of them is different.

Jap cartoon seems like it meant to be made to escape from reality, depicting only gorgeous fantasy-like story.

Western cartoon on the other hand, tend to be containing much more realistic subjects and stories. About family generaly(Family guy, Simpsons) or school story(Beavis & Buthead)

It is painful to watch Jap anime cause it always seems so deflected. and so obvious it's made for dorks and jerks

>Implying

For the same reason live action movie characters tend to be much more attractive than regular people

>Koreans calling other an ugly

Even that hookshape nose weird looking charactor is tons of times better looking comparing to usual Jap

Kaiji is heavily stylized too, though

so that we can export the anime to any cunt

who would want to watch ugly people in fantasy movie??

it's same goes for Gooks hired plastic humans for acting.

PLASTIC GOOKS

This, Jap cartoons pander to losers and jerks.
Though I can't say I've seen much difference in Korean stuff.

日本式アニメの影響をモロに受けている国がそれを言うのか…

Nice bait

It depends on the time of day. gaijins tend not to understand that.
>for actual kids
>for family and normie
>for otakus

This is your Emperor after Middle Easterner.
and your Emperor reminds me the bullied kid in my middle school who couldn't say anything even if I slap his back of his head and walk by.

this is Korean cartoon during 90-2000. well, It's your thought user
youtu.be/7nx2ilKyLpo
youtu.be/M4ux3PB2bow

t. Kim

I was thinking about stuff I read as manhwa post 2000.
The Breaker and Veritas. Veritas pandered to jerks, the Breaker to losers.
I don't actually watch animations much. Just comics.

これ
韓国も中国も日本と同じスタイルのアニメ作ってんのにもやは自虐としか思えんわww

>serious posting at anime

Why are Koreans very insecure at beautiness?

>Why are Koreans very insecure at beautiness?
I'm not originally fan of plastic surgery, but if I were ever born as a Jap.

how possibly could I live in that radioactive infected outlook.
btw why does your emperor's face look so fucking autistic. did he just eat nuclear sushi?

but this is your Korean anime these days

Because korean blood.

Fuck them

wtf korea(ㆀ˘・з・˘)

Modern Korea steal everything from Japan.

very close to real girls desu

>Because korean blood.
kek. Japanese posters are so cute :3

Ancient Japan stole everything from China and Korea as well tho

fuck you

Are you Korean ver of Netouyo?

you also have fancy kawaii anime characters

It's fucking Sup Forums, What do you expect to me

Here's the battleground for butthurt right-wing retards from all over the world

>What do you expect to me
*What do you expect other to me

She's almost dead, nobody cares of her anymore

>itt

Japs are pathetic and deluded people who have autism.

Kim...

>I hate Japan so much. I don't care about anime, actually
>my dad calls jap monkey
k

anyway, cartoon shows like Sazae-san and Chibi-maruko-chan are about 20 times more popular than otaku anime in japan but they are little known outside the country. you guys don't give a fuck about them, either.

Credit on causing this much bum pain OP

But outside of Japan otaku animes are far more popular than sazae-san and chibi-maruko-chan tho

>Western cartoon on the other hand, tend to be containing much more realistic subjects and stories. About family generaly(Family guy, Simpsons) or school story(Beavis & Buthead)
that's totally wrong comparison and we also make same plot either.

because west have inferior complex and cannot handle ppl that are prettier than themselves.

That's what he said...

yeah

I mean normies are normies, nerds are nerds
there's not much diffrence between japan and US or other countries

my mistake

t. Davido-kun

Oh trust me you rarely do, compared to western cartoons. Almost all of them are some interpretations on current world problems, your shows are just slice of life bullshit at worst and some unicums with great art/story/etc. thought they tend to appear rarely.

Please, weeabo. Japan is not the paradise you hear about in your childish fairy tales.

>brazil
brazil……

w

>br comprehension