Go camping for a week

>go camping for a week
>finally feel happy, carefree, and have hope for the future
>simply walking along a trail is entertaining, in the city I would need tone of electronic stimulation to achieve the same effect
>actually say hello to people as I walk past instead of averting my gaze like a beta bitch
>come back to the city
>sudden anxiety about money, relationships, careers
>one day I was up at 6am building a campsite and preparing a fire, the next day I can't even get out of bed until noon and clean my room

Is anybody else seemingly unable to function in modern urbanized civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGq8rlq2I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, because it's shit and you weren't meant to be indoors, or sitting at a fucking desk, or dressed in bullshit clothes.

12 years ago I quit my job in publishing and moved to literal middle of nowhere Wyoming. It probably saved my life.

A canadian not shitposting?

But yes, urban areas suck in general

wtf you antisemite. go make your boss richer!

Indeed, you should go live in a village and leave the city m8.

I think going outside to have fun with friends has the same effect.

If you have no friends and events to look forward to in your life, everyday seems pointless and boring.

Going outside is important, yes, but I think doing things with genuine friends is more important and can give you the motivation to do more menial things for the rest of the week.

I know exactly how you feel, that's why I took up long distance hiking. Next month I'll be walking about 450 miles through the Cascade Mountains.

Are you me? I crave the outdoors the more I'm stuck in the city. Nothing beats taking a pack and just trekking around with a map and compass. Urban life is poisonous.

Welcome to your satisfaction in life friend, funny how this somewhat interesting blog post is the lowest in the current Sup Forums cancer out there.

Also 4 pol is a monitord place don't stay here if you don't need to

the wilderness is where you go when you ensnare a woman. you take her there so she can never leave you.

Humans have not yet adapted to city life

The city is horrible. I'm moving out of the outskirts of mine to the country soon.
Urban areas are smelly shitholes full of too fucking many people.
I've never checked, but I bet that you'd have less chance of dying a horrible death outdoors innawoods than in an urban area full of groids and spics, and let's face it the whites that have given up and embraced nigger life

This is part of the human behavior we as human beings looked into.

Clip related. It's an unanswered question. Civilization will frustrate man. What goes up must and will come down. Failed civilizations are all around us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGq8rlq2I0

Sheeeittt

I know that feel leafbro. I spend 4 months trekking through the deserts of southwest Utah.
>body and mind align with the movements of the sun, automatically causing me to fall asleep and wake up fully refreshed due to consistency
>body feels amazing from all the filtered water and fresh food I was eating
>decent physical exercise for 10 hours a day, body feels incredible
>no pimples, skin oils, irritations, or allergies
>no noise pollution
>sky so clear I was able to take this picture
>air smells clean, no gasoline fumes

Currently going to uni so I can actually make a decent living in the outdoors. Humans are not designed for modern """""life"""""

Same, but North Dakota for me.

>finally went on vacation after 3 years
>whole days spent outside
>body feels super weird in a positive way
>falls asleep at 23 and wakes up at 8
>feeling social
>i can do anything i want to
>much more friendly towards people
>one week later back to shitty normie life

similar to me, I go hiking and mountaineering for the same reason as often as I can.

Men are not made for sitting in front of a PC 24/7.

Soon, brother. We will demolish the cities of capitalism, break our chains, and return to the Earth.

I love urban areas, so much to see, so much to do. All the people rushing about like bees in a hive.

The only problem with urban areas is that living there requires mindless servitude because the only job you'll get is some form of cubicle jockey. At least in a rural environment even low paying work is going to be more exciting than the mind-numbing drudgery of office work.

I guess cities are only truly enjoyable if you're rich enough, meanwhile nature is something that even the poorest can freely enjoy.

Is there a middle road? Im all for anarcho primitism.. but life will fucking suck without some technology. Antibiotics.. modern medicine, a crop based food supply system?

You wont be just leisurely hiking fucking trails all day.. you will be chasing down that feral hog amd trying to spear it, or starve.

Yeah definitely, more advanced technology and a healthier human psyche. We just have to get rid of the Muslimsn

Towns and cities are a shit show.
The bush is the best place to be.

I couldn't live without technology. I like all the circuses to go with my bread. Nature hikes are fine and all, but I need something more entertaining than that after a while. The one thing I need is a decent plot of land to grow my own vegetables.

Honestly, any of you with a backyard should do it. It's satisfying and the difference in taste between what you grow yourself and what you buy in a store is huge.

I used to be homeless for 2 years when i was in my early 20's
Spend 2 years traveling trough out Europe ,
Slept in my tent every day
Best time of my life ,
Avoided big city's and always slept in forests or on beaches
i Miss the freedom of the hobo life ,
Sometimes i hope i lose my job so i can live free again,
Wagecuck life sucks

you got more pics burgerbro?