Kinos you've forgotten

Kinos you've forgotten

>zero replies because everyone forgot the kinos

started off strong, but meandered too long with random side plots and not advancing the main one, or answering any questions
>remember when that girl was kidnapped by future people and counselor troi is there? well forget about that
>X character loses/gains powers, is cured three episodes later
>Y character dies/becomes baby, returns three episodes later
>michael moriarty is only in the pilot
>not enough jeffrey combs
etc

>The 4400
Fuck, I really liked that series, what was the end game for it actually? I don't think they ever let slip what would happen past the seasons it got cancelled.

>Everyone memes Firefly as the superior cancelled early 00s series
>Nobody cares about pic related

Firefly a shit compared to Carnivale

Its a guy who creates a celebrity but she's an AI
also he throws the software into the ocean and it gets eaten by sharks

i really liked pic related, dotn think it was fair they stopped at one season

>I don't think they ever let slip what would happen past the seasons it got cancelled.

that's because THEY CLEARLY HAD NO FUCKING IDEA

Kyle XY became shit after a few episodes

S1m0ne

>Only reason you remember this exists is because of Peep Show

um, no, its because i watched it and liked it. i dont even know what peepshow is, might have something to do with me being a eurofag

fucking loved this show as a kid, was so upset that I never got a proper ending
wasn't a reboot just launched? any good?

>wasn't a reboot just launched? any good?

Are you thinking of Heroes? And no it was shite.

Holy shit this. You could fucking feel the dust creeping under your clothes and the grit in your teeth while watching Carnivale, that's how good it was at pulling you in.

I'd even take a a whole new cast if it meant I'd get another season with the same production values.

>Production of the fourth and final season began in early 2007 for a mid-year premiere, returning with the episode "The Wrath of Graham".[4] Billy Campbell, the actor who plays Collier, took most of season three off to sail around the world.[7] The show was rewritten to explain the character's absence, making him the victim of an assassination. In the fourth season, Campbell returned to the series as a regular, rather than a guest star as in the previous three seasons,[8] with the revelation that the character had been alive after all, but had wandered as an amnesiac for two years until he reappeared to assume his role as the leader of the 4400.

>when you try to write an engaging scifi show but your key actor would rather sail around the world and you're tasked with explaining his absence

This and The O.C. were the best teenage kino ever.

When LOST first started this was the show I assumed they were going to replicate. I wasn't that far off.

thanks

>Carnivale set post-depression

Nah, I'd take a prequel series about Scudder and Belyakov any other day which is the only way I can see the franchise continuing but I agree. The atmosphere was amazing and those Clancy Brown hate speeches are fantastic.

Kings with Ian McShane, quite good, shame it got cancelled

Wasn't this a film though, a film where everybody is so stupid they fall for Al Pacino's Simone con

Nailed it. Though i am told the books flush some of it out.

>that's because THEY CLEARLY HAD NO FUCKING IDEA

No, it's because they never tell anyone anything that didn't air because they can use those ideas in another show UNLESS THEY TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.

>would have been a perfect show to pick up for prime or netlfix

That said the ending we got was good enough.

JOURNEYMAN
Human target
Lie to me

surface and treshold

This is, even today, the best series ever cancelled in my opinion. Shit, even as it is now its a masterpiece. So much this, how can I get people to watch this kino?!

AAAAAAAAAH, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

>Lie to me

That was so good

I'll add Almost Human (in the correct order).

Sliders (pre-Kromags)