desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Cuck /country/Et/
yuki.la/pol/85963276
yuki.la/pol/86335777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scary

You weren't just shitposting.

brettsimison.com/blog/2017/05/meron-benti/

Would bleach her in my harem.

Ethiopians and Somalis have caucasoid skulls, this isn't surprising but I hadn't actually seen it before

wtf she could easily pass for some finno-urgic person, never realized they were so close to whites

would make babies with

stop posting that shit somalifag, ethiopia is endowed with multiple attractive girls that aren't necessarily light skinned or mixed or albino, etc... this just goes to show your obsession with pale skin and your deep rooted inferiority complex. you've got a twisted sense of what is beautiful
this
>wanting to mate with a genetic oddity

>stop posting that shit somalifag, ethiopia is endowed with multiple attractive girls that aren't necessarily light skinned or mixed or albino, etc... this just goes to show your obsession with pale skin and your deep rooted inferiority complex. you've got a twisted sense of what is beautifu

>posting a light skinned hefer

Try this on boi

BTW all ethio qts belong to American cock

sure, whatever helps you sleep at night m8. maybe you're right because only 1 of the seven girls i've slept with is fully ethiopian. only white virgins and somalifags are willing to put up with their prudishness

I'll put my prudishness up their tight dark Habesha booty senpai

ok. am i supposed to be triggered by that pic? i don't give a flying fuck if all of the ethiopian wimminz were to get fucked by other races m8, somalis included.

wtf I Love Somalia now
Beautiful women

post chonga pucci

rude those are ethio wominz

These are somali

Unlike most people here on int I'm not an expert on race able to tell nationality apart by the smallest of nuances, I'm just saying those women are gorgeous. Right in your pic is exquisite.

Don't have a clue what you mean by chonga

Is it me or does she look like a small-breasted Kat Dennings?

you're missing out, dude.
pic related:chonga
reverse image search and enjoy

also,
>not being able to tell the difference between (only ethiopian in this thread) and the other somali & eritrean mutts.
it's like failing to notice the difference between an Eskimo and a mexican, dude. gitgud

They are basically the same cept for some forehead variability

>only ethiopian in this thread

Senait is full Ethiopian

unlike more so than that mixed girl

true ethiopians (as in tigre & amhara) are semitic whilst the conquered people of ethiopia (oromo; gambella; etc...) are negroid and hamitic mutts
fuckouttahere with your silly comparison
senait is an eritrean name, dude.
also,
>sara nuru
>mixed
what did he mean by this?
she might have been born elsewhere but she's fully ethiopian

ethiopian grills belong to BIC.

I thought they cut up albinos and used them for magic potions in Africa?

South Africa not Christian Africa

>fully ethiopian

>light skinned

kek

Horn of Africa has the cutest girls on the continent. Maybe Tunisia rivals it.

they belong to BAP (Big American Penis)

Every North African country has better looking women.

pic related: ethiopian

Only on Sup Forums you have experts on women.

>marvels at diversity
can't even compete on the jihadi bride tier

Those both live in Eritrea

We raped them SO hard. Also the Arc of The Covanent is in Ethiopia as they're more Christian than Rome

kek, you mean cholas? You don't need Mexican girls to cosplay as gangstaers to appreciate them.

I see

only those with arab blood

Those women aren't ethnically Horner

wtf cares m8, point is, we're the ones bashing their vertical holes and not (you)
there's no point arguing with a somalian. i'm going to go fap now. baiiii

wrong

REMINDER that the Ethiopian lad is a notorious literal cuckold that posts in /brit/

ufknwotm8?
i've been to england but i've never even lurked a /brit/ thread let alone posted in one.
stop flattering yourself dude

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Cuck /country/Et/

Nice fucking try arsehole, you've posted timestamp

wtf. that's not me, dude. i've only just recently started posting on Sup Forums and am mostly homosexual, so... ?!?
these, yuki.la/pol/85963276 - yuki.la/pol/86335777 are the only few threads that i've actually started. I seldom post on Sup Forums, the boards I visit are, in order of shitpost level: /o/>/biz/>Sup Forums>/k/>/fit/>Sup Forums>/out/+/trv/>Sup Forums

i mean, i'm twisted desu (as you can clearly see in those threads) but I'm not twisted enough to be a cuck.
also, there's no timestamp on the link you've provided

>tfw you unitentionally doxxx yourself

>these, yuki.la/pol/85963276 - yuki.la/pol/86335777

That is some pathetic Sup Forums begging

> i've only just recently started posting on Sup Forums and am mostly homosexual, so... ?!?

You are an confused man

What the fuck lad

Africa has melted your brain, back to New York you go

He's not me lad :)

somali, pls.
dunno what you're talking about dude, never been to ny.
here's granps' akm type II bayonet that you see timestamped in the second link.
>Africa has melted your brain
well, that's what happens when one mingles with somalis, oromos, etc...
we have a proverb here in ethiopia that say that a cow that hangs with donkeys will eventually start learning to kick.

me too