>Jaime with both hands
>Rotk Aragorn
>Recently raped-wife Maximus
>nothing-to-lose Nathan Algren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Achilles would beat any of them

Every one of them was eventually killed except Aragorn. So by default Aragorn.

Aragorn wouldnt win against Boromir though?

Even though Aragorn is the older fighter, Boromir would have rekt his ass because of experience, this nigga is fighting in the frontlines EVERYDAY and has lived long enough to reach early forties

Achilles, I doubt any of them would be aware of his weakness, maybe Leonidas?

Achilles or Aragorn are in a league beyond all the rest. And between these two, Achilles is just a tiny bit better. The man was a beast

1- Achilles
2- Leonidas
9001- Rest

Aragorn by default

Achilles
Aragorn
the rest

this

he's OP as fuck and a demi god so no one can beat him.

I thought Aragorn was one of that Ubermench kind in LOTR universe, so no matter what experience Boromir had Aragorn still would wipe the floor with him.

I pick the Hound.
To literally fuck me.

Boromir is from the same race though

Yeah, that user is just a Boromir fanboy. Aragorn was OP

If we consider all source materials

Hound would win

Hound is as big as the Mountain but is also very skilled and is probably the most skilled out of all of them, He literally is the most underrated fighter in /got/

Okay, but was he more than hundreds of years old?

He's not from the same heritage. Aragorn is from the Númenor line, boromir isn't

Dude the Sword of the Morning would annihilate the hound.

who has the biggest plot armor

Plz no, in skill he's just above the mountain, and possibly maximus and nathan

lul just watch how easily achilles fucks up the big guy in troy

>the most skilled out of all of them
No, that would be Selmy m8. Basically no one could beat this dude except for Dayne, it's confirmed by GRRM himself.

Is Nathan's katana 1000 folded though?

Aragorn hands down

>The Mountain is bigger and stronger so against Achilles he would definitely wi-
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Yeah Selmy in his prime, not Selmy as a 60+ year old man.

yeah I rekon aragon might heem achilles

achilles was a beast and was felling regular soliders with single blows and that but aragorn does the same with fucking uruk-hai

plus hector gives him one hell of a fight and nearly wounds him badly once or twice, Aragorn would fuck him up

You showed a big guy getting killed by achilles

I can show you a small guy getting killed by the mountain

point is, the gu in the video you posted wasnt mountain, The Mountain is actually a competent fighter and one of the best, his size actually hides this because most people would just assume that hes big and slow

Four of those are in the same universe so we can quickly eliminate 3 of them. Out of the four, prime Barristan is the best. You can dispute this all you want, but it's a known fact.

Out of all the others, Achilles and Aragorn stand out and especially since they're more than a regular human. Even ignoring their feats, this with give them an edge on Barristan.

Comes down to Achilles and Aragorn and this would be quite close but achilles is jut too much of a beast for any of the other 8, even Aragorn. the man was a monster, and the mythical version of him was even more impressive

Achilles.
Only way to harm him is in his heels.

>aragorn does the same with fucking uruk-hai

But Aragorn sturggled with the Uruk hai

I think you should watch the fight again. During the entire fight Achilles has the upper hand, and the closest that Hector ever came to 'hurting' him was slicing an inch in his chest armor. Which drew no blood.
> wounds him badly once or twice
If you don't know what you're talking about, don't bother posting

hmmm

>carefully omitting the word nearly

damn you're retarded

Dayne would beat him because of Dawn but they had the same skill.

Those were regular Uruk hais

hmmm

regular uruk hai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>regular men

Great reply bud, have you watched the fight again? Because you should before posting false facts

aragorn would heem achilles with ease

fact

Too bad that unless it hit him in the heels it wouldn't mean shit.

Achilles would get murdered. Aragorn is a literal superhuman armed with magical sword crafting tech.

Achilles doesnt have his immortality from the stories and used copper and bronze nigga, that shit would fall apart.

nigga hobbits beat regular uruk hais with fucking pebbles

And pinecones

Actually, in the movie they're all using iron

they were allergic

>The Mountain is actually a competent fighter

No, he isn't. Ser Gregor has only ever used his size and strength to his advantage, not skill. It's why cunts like Sandor, Ser Jaimie and Oberyn could best him in martial prowess.

>It's why cunts like Sandor, Ser Jaimie and Oberyn could best him in martial prowess.
You've just pulled that out of your ass, we don't actually know if they could except for Oberyn.

I choose the demigod

>Oberyn bested mountain
wut

I'm gonna go with Aragorn. He and Achilles are in a tier of their own on this list, but OP says Achilles isn't immortal in this discussion, so Aragorn takes it. Aragorn is OP as fuck, hangs out in the wild hunting orcs and trolls and shit, and lives to be like 240 by the time he dies of old age.

Of the "mortals", I'd pick prime Barristan, but I'd rather have Dayne + Dawn. GRRM has said he and Barristan were equals, but Dayne would win because Dawn was such a beast sword.

Fuck that shit. I choose this nigga to fight for me.

aragorn and achilles

Legolas

Gotta say aragorn would take it

achilles's sword is gladius-tier

coming up against aragorn weilding a 5ft+ Anduril flame of the west™

he would be cut to shreds before he could get on the inside

Jamie's still kicking. Barristan is alive in the books IIRC

I honestly don't think physics work like that

if it was mid-crumble sure, but the rocks are already in free-fall and he's just hopping off them

He had The Mountain dead on the field before he was dumb enough to get within reach. And the Mountain died to poison later anyway. At worst it was a draw.

>bookfag
>still can't spell "Jaime"
rethink ur life

fuck physics, right?
I would go for Achilles

Oberyn proved he was a better fighter.

>You've just pulled that out of your ass

Sandor proved he was more skilled when he soloed Gregor at the joust field. Ned observed that Sandor had plenty of opportunities to deliver kill blows to Gregor, but didn't. And Jaimie (pre-maiming) was actually proper Kingsguard tier skilled like Barristan.

Gregor has always been just a simple, unskilled brute. Nothing more.

Like many have already stated it's between Aragorn and Achilles. Unfortunately, seeing as I love Cruise, I think Algren is the worst out of that bunch. Dude only has a few months of training in the movie.

you must feel so empowered right now correcting the spelling mistake.

>And Jaimie (pre-maiming) was actually proper Kingsguard tier skilled like Barristan.
You did it again, your asshole must be the size of tangerine now.

>fuck physics, right?

Well, to be fair, Tolkien elves can control their own weight. They can make themselves crazy light when they want.

>I think Algren is the worst out of that bunch. Dude only has a few months of training in the movie.

Only in kenjutsu. Most of the time he was going off of his prior Union military training. He's probably still the worst, but he's still not as worst as you think he'd be.

yeah but his military training is troop movements, training, discipline and guns

doesn't really translate well to 1v1 hand to hand combat

Yes, I meant his Samurai training. I don't think his military training helps him much in this case. Guns were already invented, how much training in Swordsmanship could he have had?

They can't control their weight. You are referring to Legolas being able to walk on top of snow? I Don't think this is ever explained much further but there is certainly no mention of elves being able to control their weight.

Achilles would use a spear/shield combo with short sword at his hip

>doesn't really translate well to 1v1 hand to hand combat

Military training entails hand to hand combat. It always has.

But yeah, Algren seems more suited as a tactician/drill instructor than a front line man.

hit him in the heel

>You are referring to Legolas being able to walk on top of snow?

And the wood elves walking on twigs and thin branches while they were chasing Thorin's company/killing Bolg's troops.

It is comparatively weak because the rest of his body is invulnerable...

he's not a competent fighter. he lost easily against anyone competent i.e. the viper. inb4 but he kills the viper. he only got the chance because the viper started showboating. achilles will one hit kill the mountain.

10'000 folds

It's best to ignore those movies.

>how much training in Swordsmanship could he have had?

I may be wrong, but I think they said he was with Katsumoto for around five months. I know for sure that he was there for an entire winter. Obviously he didn't train the whole time. But with maybe a couple months of consistent training coupled with his already prior military training, he should be competent enough for a 1 on 1 fight.

Though not against any of the likes in Op's pic though.

>he's not a competent fighter
That's bullshit though, he isn't some clumsy incompetent brute, dude was the scarriest motherfucker in his lifetime. There are only few people who could go toe to toe with mountain and even fewer who could beat him. I highly doubt that anyone except based Barry, Oberyn or Sandor could take him out.

achiles or book barristan would shit on all of em.

>It's best to ignore those movies.

I don't wanna. I like those movies despite how much is different from the book.

God yes. He is the most righteous and regularly fights the devil.

1. Achilles. HAM as fuck just as Aragorn, but unlike him he has only one weak spot and he can cover it up
2. Aragorn
3. Leonidas

>Achilles. HAM as fuck just as Aragorn, but unlike him he has only one weak spot and he can cover it up
That's not movie Achilles though.

to anyone saying aragorn wouldnt win: you're wrong
Aragorn comes from the elder men of numenor, These guys could fuck up elves and wraiths alike. Achiles is a demigod? so what, nummenorans ate demigods for breakfast. Tell me who is more overpowered than numenorans? answer: nobody

indeed, he trained with Katsumoto for a few months, and sure he's a good swordsman. But not in this group.

Geralt can take any of these fuckers any day

Achilles was never immortal. Just fated to be a badass on a timer. Still the one I'd go with.

If you consider the source materials, Achilles is as much an asshole as Gregor and makes Sandor look like a reasonable guy.

he's scary when up against peasants and normal troops because of his size and pure strength. in that universe only the best fighters can neutralize his strength with techniques to win against him (viper).

up against other super strength heroes he will get EXPOSED quick because he doesn't have the techniques to deal with them.

mountain = strength 100 + tech 50
achilles = strength 100 + tech 100

who wins?

this desu

Achilles from Illiad > Aragorn > Movie Achilles > Prime Barristan > Jaime with 2 hands > Gregor Clegane. The other 4 are worthless.

>he isn't some clumsy incompetent brute

He actually is.

>dude was the scarriest motherfucker in his lifetime
Because he was the biggest (human) cunt on his continent and had a serious sadistic streak. His prowess in a fight he had was derived from the fact that most people were scared to shit to fight him because he was fuckhuge and strong. He never needed to be exceptionally skilled, or even adequately skilled, because his dimensions did most of the work for him.

> and even fewer who could beat him. I highly doubt that anyone except based Barry, Oberyn or Sandor could take him out.

That's because these guys were so skilled that they weren't afraid of Gregor's size and knew enough to notice that Gregor had very little skill. Also, I'd throw Jaime and Areo Hotah into that group as well.

Achilles. What am I retarded?

Aragorn's supposed to be like 7 foot tall isn't he?

He could wreck any of those manlets.

How the hell achilles have same strength as mountain? I thought he was just overskilled, not as big as mountain.

this

>the power of greco-homosex can only be defeated by greco homosex or persian zergrush

he's a demigod. his stats are higher than average human.

>
>He's not from the same heritage. Aragorn is from the Númenor line, boromir isn't

This.
Aragon is superior and has heritage from Elves even.

Aragon is the superior choice here followed by Achilles.

Is Tom Cruise in full weeaboo mode or does he still carry 7th Cavalry guns? Even without reloading he's got a Trapdoor Springfield and a Colt SAA to give him one round of 45-70 and six .45 rounds.

>movie Achilles (not immortal)
Unless Cruise has loaded guns Aragorn takes it.

Did none of you fucking retards read the op?

>movie Achilles (not immortal)

Achilles would kill everyone there. The only one who could come close to beating him is Aragorn.

>Barristan
>killed by a bunch of untrained shitskins with knives
>implying he wouldn't be the first to die