mmmm

*glares at horse*
MMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMM..........

>mmm
>mhmm
>mmhhhhmmm
>Now do as I say or I will kill you

>y-y-yes James

>show with two love interests that the protagonist is torn between will end with only one love interest

Brilliant prediction

*walks angrily across London*
*dispatches an assassin*
*walks back to his house*

*quiet talk* *quiet talk* *quiet talk* FUCKING DE-LANEY *quiet talk* *quiet talk*

>lorna
>love interest

how dense can you be

you probably think the magic is also literal

FOOKKIN KING!

Me on the right

>eats something ridiculously opulent
>farts loudly

*has visions of dead negroes*

this guys so overrated

does nothing for me

then again im not a redditor

The only thing I really like about this show is the combination of his walking angrily around outside, and the "Delaney is angrily around outside" music. It's very amusing.

He is really good, but I think people do just have a boner over seeing him in 2 big shows.

How does one "walk angrily"?

why dose it feel so out of place when that guy swears?

>think the magic is also literal
...is it not?

What is it then? How come he saw the slave ghost?

He's a great actor, Pryce was actually recognized as the best Hamlet of his generation. He just has literally no character in this other than . I know he's in Game of Thrones now too where the writing is equally trash.

Watch Carrington or Glengarry Glen Ross or even Brazil for some real shit

they probably have never seen a tom hardy movie before.

He does have distinct mannerism, and his characters always have some remnants of it.

new ep when?

Tonight

I think its 3 eastern. I usually find the torrent sometime after 4.

>it's a "Tom Hardy's friend shows up to put on a goofy costume and murder the tone" scene

Fuck me it's Saturday?
I was convinced yesterday was sat with all the posts asking where the new episode was.

it's funny that sam lowry is his most iconic role and now he plays the antithesis of that character in everything.

Who here /dropped after the halfway point because it became clear nothing is going to happen/?

take your ritalin

user the show is halfway over. It's has nothing to with short attention span when you invest four hours into a show and see nothing that indicates that the last four hours won't be more of the same. The show just piles mystery onto mystery and layer onto layer but it's forgetting to make any of them interesting or compelling.

I feel like it's got a pretty clear and obvious trajectory desu. What do you want to be different?

are you talkin about atticus?

maybe the little britain guy. Feels out of place, acting and costume. did he bring his own makeup artists?

He knows

ofc he does. He knew the moment he did his 'ama' on reddit and it was flooded with bane questions where he replied to one of them.

*tap-tap* *tap-tap*

*places call into fire off the african coast*

I want the concrete trade route up and down the east coast hmmmmm

Is that Sio Bibble on the right?

>Hmmmm
>Was it the company that *mumbles*?
>Or the crown?

Nah, this guy was in Game of Thrones along with Pryce

Played Natalie Dormer's dad

*acts shocked*

Lorna is clearly the best girl. Sister is cute, but cute does not make up for her lack of personality.

*GASPS*
I'M ACTING

mmhhhhmm shalom

>little britain guy

Why does sisterfu look so much worse than she did in GoT?

*gets incredibly close to you*
*bulges eyes*
*extends index finger*
*growls dialogue*

How did the BBC fuck the sound up so badly?

Not showing her phenomenal footpussy in this series is why

There's nothing wrong with the sound m8, Big Guy's character is supposed to be mysterious and edgy, so he wither growls or mumbles.

He's insane

Same thing happened with Peaky Blinders S3. They were a bunch of complaints about the sound iirc.

WERE THERE ANY OTHER GHOSTS AFTER THE FIRST TWO EPISODES?

I FORGOT TO SAVE THE FIRST TWO.

the real question is how did he fuck his sister through the spirit dimension if magic isn't real?

Complaints about Happy Valley too. Loud music, quiet speech.

DON'T CALL HIM ANYTHING BUT "NIGGER"!

When I speak to my mum, she often complains about this. She's 100% deaf in one ear and can't hear if there is shitty music being played.

She keeps her hair up all the time in this so you can see what a weirdly shaped head she has.

Also last time she was in GoT was like filmed 5 years ago, and she's hit 30 now

Post her feet

I don't have pictures of my mums feet and I'm not driving to her house to do it.

She's also old.

are they both from got? kek

>>She's also old.

Even better

Oh so NOW you faggots have finally decided to watch Taboo

you fucking cockteasing faggot

>look at me, i'm so ahead of the curve

Because we forget old timey people got mad and cursed too

LITERAL magic ruined it sadly.

If it was just him being autistic, how come she also squirmed and shit, and even her husband noticed?

hmm? hmm ?? hmmm?? hmmmm???

retarded fucking idiotism, they shouldnt have added actual magic.

>LITERAL magic ruined it sadly.
I was afraid of that, but so far he only uses the magic to fuck his sister and skype with his dad, back when he was alive. If they use magic as an asspull to get him out of something then it's a problem.

Well it begun 5 weeks ago in the UK

I ordered some dust from africa on Amazon Prime. Then i put on a large coat and top hat. I blow african dust into the fireplace at my parent's house to try and ghost fuck the hot chick at work. I don't think it's working though because when she says good morning to me and i just stare at her and go "mmhhmmm" she calls me a faggot.

Have you tried threatening her and/or pointing at her?

>Amazon Prime
There's your problem. The "african" dust was probably made in China.

I never pointed "directly" at her but i have reached for my hooked knife and thought about dragging it across her back while looking into the distance
That's a pretty good point. I'm not sure where i can find some african dust. I called my stepmom up and asked her to bring a trunk of my fathers belongings and she hung up on me

shiettt i was the one who made taboo threads before the series even started, the redditors are starting to catch up now though. I knew the big guy would deliver

like 80% of what he wants is to fuck his sister

why add magic WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

it makes me feel bad because i cant do that. also his sister looks like my ex I have to pause sometimes because of that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should consult your local whore's daughter, they usually know what to do.

You're a smart guy

Checked

Just to make sure, you do own a ship right?

it's a lot easier to find a mixed one these days

On the subject of big guys do ya'll know that this picture is real? I always thought it was a shop.

>Be the thing
>Be smarter than average
>Decide to whore and eat your way through a kingdom

Honestly I don't know if he's a fucking faggot-ass moron or the alpha of alphas.

Spoted a virgin.
She was in heat for him, one thought about him makes her literally wet and she just masturbated.
I dated a girl once who literally masturbated in the toilet while chating with me on the phone

>At McDonalds waiting in line
>Everyone staring because i'm dirty and dressed in 19th century clothing including a large overcoat and top hat
>Vibrant color makeup under my eyes
>My turn to order
>"What would you like sir?"
>I stare at her for over 10 seconds without saying a word
>"Sir? Please if you don't know what you want please get back in line other people are ready to order"
>I slowly lean closer and point
>"Mhmm. Mhmm m m... mcflurry"
>"I'm sorry sir our ice cream machine is bro....."
>I cup my hands and blow dust into her eyes and quietly recite African prayers
>I see that the manager is on the phone with the police so i get into my ford fiesta and head to Wendy's

I couldn't understand a word of fucking Peaky Blinders so what does it matter

Worse than The Office UK.

>Not killing the manager and taking his heart
You fucked up.

Nah, the show is magic. But great job finding a way to let everyone on the Malay cross dressing forum know you got some.

I love Brazil.
If I watch it again I will end myself.

I think I'm going to start a dust selling business. I'm African so you'd be getting quality, 100% pure dust.

Just need to buy a ship first.