What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
Who will play him in the unevitable biopic?
Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/shinzo-abe-donald-trump-earpiece-translation
youtube.com/watch?v=r1-Hqs14aU4
youtube.com/watch?v=l-8zQC-9Iok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no anime about cute president doing moe things

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

Isn't Abe very anti otaku

I didn't know Trump understood Japanese:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/shinzo-abe-donald-trump-earpiece-translation

alpha as fuck

>shaking his hand for 1 min
what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-Hqs14aU4

Gomenasai, my name is Donald-Sama.

I’m a 70 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I opened my sword factory two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100% in office

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become the Tenno of Nippon or a Shogun!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around the White House and Trump Tower. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my staff and cabinet and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Boy watches anime, he doesn't reply to his post and his mother dies in her sleep tonight - many such cases!

Oh yeah this seems reliable.
The highlighter makes it look like it came from a textbook

Do Japanese family names go first like Chinese names?

wow, is that the guy who makes playstation?

>Mike Flynn's top aide forced off NSC after losing his security clearance, being proven to be an agent of the Russians
>Flynn clearly shown as a paid stooge of Putin
>links between the Kremlin and Trump soundly demonstrated
>everyone running for cover
And he goes off playing gold

Just as reliable as the Russian-manufactured Clinton "leaks" you were crowing about a few weeks back. But no, nothing to see here folks!

Guys, you don't understand.
OP is trying to summarize the current state of TV: Trump and memes.
Television & Film is a misnomer.

obama thanked Abe for anime and manga

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8zQC-9Iok

Go back trumptard

>Just as reliable as the Russian-manufactured Clinton "leaks" you were crowing about a few weeks back. But no, nothing to see here folks!

No the Clinton leaks were actual emails sent to people within the DNC. What you posted is a ridiculous and unsubstantiated story that reads like some kind liberal fanfiction. You're either trolling or an actual fucking retard.

>dat fancy o
Why is Trampu such a huge weeb?

Kys

hummmm