Why the fuck do people defend junkies? The one that gets me mad the most is "oh, addiction is a mental illness...

Why the fuck do people defend junkies? The one that gets me mad the most is "oh, addiction is a mental illness, you can't help it". That's such bullshit, you made a goddamn choice to shoot up, don't go on about "muh condishuns"

How do we solve the junkie problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly, just smoke weed, it cures cancer.

OK Justin, sure.

>How do we solve the junkie problem

You can't

Bullets

It's like basic human compassion I have no time for the weak!

>Legalize it
>Get rid of rehab funding
>ignore them when you see them on the street
>The weak are weeded out
What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY

They're not laughing anymore

I don't defend junkies, but we have to address the problem here. Narcoterrorism. Here it's Mexico... having nearly lost my mother to heroin addiction I would not balk at killing every single Mexican.

An eye for an eye. You put an American soul on that shit and we kill 100 spics.

>How do we solve the junkie problem, Sup Forums?

don't offer any help to drug addicts, make prison sentences for drug addicts 10x worse and longer in jail time for druggies.

Either go to rehab or go to jail ad have your assets seized. If you fuck up in rehab you go to jail. Also enforce monthly drug tests to people who left rehab for the next 3 years of their life, if you get caught again, then it's jail + rehab.

>be a habitual drug user
>psych doctor calls me an addict
>had no problems quitting drugs

was he right?

So you'd rather pay, hypotheticaly the jail sentence of an addict for the next 20 years than their rehab for 6 months?
Thats stupid. Treatment needs to be increased and punishment decreased. We need to turn this crackhead neets into productive citizens not convicts.

Depends what drugs?

stop government from providing tons of gibsmedat to junkies.
government welfare is the number one enabler of drug addiction.

It's a problem that literally solves itself.

Thought those were tiny swords.

Just let them die on the street. I'm not paying for some junkie behind bars.

Cool blog post, slider.
>>>/mop/
Try those boards, chuckles, get off Sup Forums

replace prisons with forced labor camps.
turn convicts into forced laborers.

I fucking hate junkies, I lost a damn good job because of one. I was basically promised a job and when I went in for the final interview the owner said he was sorry but he gave the job to another dude.

When I pressed him about it and threatened to take him to labor court because I left a job because of his word he told me he gave it to his sister in laws nephew who recently came of heroine.

>Shame he needs a second chance.

Fuck them, I have never stolen or done drugs my entire life but they get sympathy hand outs because they deserve a second chance for fucking up their own lives?

Fuck them.

Compassion perpetuates the problem, more often than not. For example, relatives paying for drug habits so they don't get "sick"

All drugs are bad. All alcohol is a neurotoxin.

Never had any. Never will. That is a definite.

Good luck violating UN Human Rights Law

marijuana mainly

also pills like xanax and vicoden

>tfw internet junkie

Is that as bad as a real junkie?

To hell with Human Rights Laws, this one's a win-win either way. Thanks Sigfried!

Ron Jeremy's love child is just as degenerate.

You are close minded and lack curiosity

execute drug addicts

>I'd rather shitpost about da jooz: the post

Only legalize drugs that are highly fatal.

The pharmaceutical industry has created a big part of the current junkie problem. Maybe start by getting that in check.

Junkies can change and go on to become productive members of society. The war on drugs has been an expensive, colossal failure. We need to try a different approach.

Drink some bleach, everyone says it's bad for you but is it REALLY? You should try and find out!

It is a mental problem to an extent most addictions act as a coping/escapist route for peoples problems. However I slightly agree in the sence of just get over it. After all the first real step in solving an addiction is to be willing to say no. After all it's not hard for people to realize they have a problem, what's hard is mustering the will power to say "I don't need it." It does show a sign of weakness of character if you get addicted to something. Besides each generation is getting more impulsive, so it makes sence why people are unable to fight addiction as much.

I know this is going to come off as cold but 99.999% hardcore addicts should just be euthanized.

The contribute nothing, are a drain on their family and society, breed crime and take up resources. Their brains are simply not wired right.

You're not far off.

How about we just live in a state with no welfare and let the junkies sort their own lives out.

If you don't bother anyone then it's your own problem.

I thought many people on this board loved junkies? I always see threads praising Hitler.

such as?
>implying people wont just keep doing the same shit

why is half of canadian posters literally retarded?
I WISH YOU FUCKING DIE

>put

Was your mother bound and forcefully injected with heroin? That's some tough shit man, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone...

>blaming the source because your mom is a retard
lol
maybe you should have been a good son so she wouldn't feel the need to shoot up