WE

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

ZAP, MU FUCKA

Was it racism?

KNIGS N SHIT

any interracial in this?

Nothing made nowadays will surpass the cinematic experience of Excalibur so not really

>black wizard
Why is this intrinsically lit

Black fantasy flicks are the future

why are they black ?

this story comes from the heart of europ... right

>Lancelot black
>Arthur and Guinevere white
It's like poetry

who buys them? niggers on drug money and welfare?

What is this i don't even

Ignizzle ma nizzle fo shizzle

More like Dance-a-lot and Swirl-in.

WE

Did they have black people in England back then? Or is this some super alternative magical universe?

Most of the nobility was actually black in the early middle ages. Nobody cared back then. Most blacks disappeared after the Norman conquest

>Arthur pulls sword out of stone
>Niggalot and Murdalin both start yelling YOOOO HOW HE DO DAT and running away

That comic is fucking gross and retarded.

>start yelling out WORLDSTARRRRRR
>whole movie is presented in portrait

It's literally over a decade old, you anus.

How does that justify anything? It's not funny and the art style is extremely bad.

>complaining about graphics in a comic he could just ignore
you were born after 2000

Fine, let's just ignore everything and never criticise anything ever again. Let's not reply to anyone ever.

>adapt medieval stories of British mythology
>decide to culturally enrich the characters
>pick the one that fucks the white female lead

No ulterior motive there. Nope.

The sword is an outdated phallic symbol of the Patriarchy.

Excalibur should now be a metal vagina.

Has the female lead been confirmed white? I don't know anything about this OP photo but for some reason my first thought was "this must be a 99% black universe aimed only at black people".

whitey trying to use our black magic n shit.

I wouldnt give a shit if they only made Merlin black because he was supposed to be mystical and otherworldly and shit. Maybe cast him with a black guy who's older and looks like he could be a wizard.

Making Lancelot black at all and casting a young bull just makes you look like a fuckin BBC craving cuck.

Ironically, Anthony Fuqua refused to have his Lancelot have an affair with Guinnevere because he found the concept of sleeping with your best mate's girl abhorrent.

>most of the nobility of england was black

gonna need some kind of citation on that big boy

asking for sources is racist

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Arthur was somewhere around 600ad, right. Make Merlin Persian, or . A bit of orientalism maybe, but it would work chronilogically.

1) Different times, different standards.
2) Having a gangbanger idolize Harry Potter is hilarious.

I'm half convinced you're just offended by her being scared of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmostC1o7dk

Then he shouldn't have apply for the role as Lancelot.

No, actually I'm offended by the bad art style, especially that lazy attempt at a manga reaction face in the end, very poorly drawn.

>heart of europe
>some backwater rainy&cold island

right

Why are they black? Isn't this story supposed to be on the England of the Late Middle Ages?

Nice try Schlomo.

Like blacks make this shit.

Yeah, well, that's 2006 for you.

Why are 3/4 of the German, American and British soldiers in Battlefield 1 black? Same reason.

Is Once Upon a Time the best guilty pleasure series to ever exist?

Also, when will star wars/marvel/kingdom hearts make an appearance in this series?

We wuz wazards n shit.

I think the thought process went more like this:

>we could appeal to the black market
>i know, let's make some of them black
>ok, but not arthur, we still want our main demographic associate with him
>who else?
>well, not the grill...
>who are the other dudes
>well merlin... maybe lancelot
>great, inform the director, I'm off for my schwitz

>gross
fuck off, tumb-
>retarded
fuck off, reddit shitposter.

No one is watching this garbage shill.
this

You will defend your stupid comic to death, wont you faggot?

>when will star wars/marvel/kingdom hearts make an appearance in this series?
That would definitely get me watching again. The plot got super terrible beyond what I could imagine. Probably because its written by jews and has too many characters.

Anthony Fuqua was the director of Arthur. It was an attempt at a slightly more historical take on the Arthur.

You're clearly shilling.

Soros $ has invaded Sup Forums

Lancelot at least looks the part.

Merlin looks dumb AND gay.

I neither made it nor posted it. You're definitely from reddit, though. Bitter faggot.

I'm really sick of this shit. It ruins the immersion entirely.

I actually dont give a shit about them being black, I'm mildly interested to be seeing some new high fantasy stories with knights and wizards, something I've not seen well made in recent memory.

>all racist jokes are funny

They made aladdin a white british guy in this show too.

Yup. I just turn it off.

>he says as he types in english

Are you implying that comic is racist?

Jesus Christ you're stupid

Ok so I'm guessing you don't have any kind of source then

What does the current american cultural dominance have to do with england being a literal backwater in the early middle ages?

Why do you even need to dispute this? Is it pride? Am I hurting your feefees by telling the truth?

Let's just burn down Hollywood already.

It pokes fun at the black guy and shows him as a stereotype. I have no problem with that but it's not funny in this particular case.
I guess you are so insecure that you have to laugh at anything that pokes fun of other races or you lose your white pride.

of course not you retard

*african-american and american-jewish cultural dominance

FTFY

White Americans are shit tier. British whites at least are respected.

Merlin was a hairy assed crazy fucking druid connected to the ancient peoples of Britain, he's the character who should be LEAST niggerish

Where are you getting the information that most of England's nobility was black during the early middle ages if you can't cite a single source?

>black lancelot
so arthur is white?

KEKKEKKEK

ABRAKADINDU !

Why do you need to project so much?

Also, a ghetto thug stereotype might be a generalisation but it isn't necessarily racist and it's certainly not in this context.

What am I projecting here?

It's a shill.

They just spout nonsense to derail discussion.

There are Soros NGOs on Sup Forums.

Clapistani. English being the lIngua franca (hah) has far more to do with the British empire than our dominance post WW2.

>I guess you are so insecure that you have to laugh at anything that pokes fun of other races or you lose your white pride.

Here you are implying both that I found the joke funny, that I am white and that I have a certain "white pride."

Amazing that you've gleaned all of this just from my one short question.

We will disagree here, but that's not even the point, my original point was that in the early middle ages, england was a back water anyway...

kangkino is true patricia tier

KEK

If you put Arthurian Legends into african environments like the maiden of lake chad and all that, would that be cultural appropriation? Because just casting blacks into medieval europe settings is lazy.

Shut up, you fucking pansy, before I slap fuck out of ya.

OFCOURSHE

youtube.com/watch?v=9WnfoJ51Qhk

>yfw he actually pulls out a glock 17

>Is Once Upon a Time the best guilty pleasure series to ever exist?
It useed to be guilty pleasure, but nowadays it's just bad. Regina should stick to slut around in Evil Queen outfits.

Merlin was an Egyptian slave in this.

WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND ISREALITES MUHFUGGA

United Kingdom? More like United Cuckdom.

DAS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGHT

DA WHITE MAN TOOK ARE POWERS

Do people still watch this?

Is it still 50% "flashback that somehow took place before the curse but everyone forgot about" and 50% present day?

>leftists get mad when a chinese director specifically picks Matt Damon to play a wanderer helping chinese people fight monsters in Great Wall
>Completely fine with European folklore getting blacked

Black people have been in and out of England since Roman times. In very very small numbers

It's always been temporary visits; diplomats, trophy servants, traders and very occasional foreign troops could be black.

Up until colonial Britain, the majority of people would probably go your entire lives having never seen someone black