Tfw a qt girl killed herself

>tfw a qt girl killed herself

its sad but it is what it is, it was her decision and we should respect it

Pic unrelated?

Russian girls would rather be dead than have to be with someone creepy like you. Ironic isn't it, Russian girls aren't as easy as the beta Western male believes.

nope, she killed herself
>creepy
why

You're one of the creepiest persons i've ever seen on the internet.

She looks like she's 12

what was the reason though?

>why
Because you use chanspeak words like "qt" when talking about girls you've never met. You're a creep.

14 year old and depressed? must have been a really shitty life

Simple boredom and social isolation/rejection can be devastating at that age.

i put my money on abuse from family desu

That's entirely possible. I was speaking from my own experience at that age, and my family was not abusive.

this is completely an unprofessional comment, since i am not a psychologist or whatever but i think males deal with depression and shit better than females.

Worshiping people you never met, especially dead ones is extremely creepy.

yeah a lot of female have attempted ''suicide'' with sleeping pills, and you cant kill yourself with sleeping pills anymore, males use a shotgun or a high building but they are very depressed when a chad doesnt wanna fuck with them or something like that, they are very weak
MEU PROBLEMA E O SER HUMANO... SINTO ODIO DESSA RAÇA...

>i would be happy with money or being tall and handsome
Sorry, but that's only partially true. I'm not incredibly tall or handsome, but I'm 185 cm and I've been consistently told I'm a solid 7/10 (8/10 on my good days, according to my wife). That never stopped me from being depressed.
The only sure way to feel good about yourself is to set goals and exceed them.
It's possible; see above. Working hard and exceeding my goals helps me. I don't know how women cope.

>wife
>tall
try being a 5'6 ugly manlet with a tiny dick hehe

I'm a 32 yr old on Sup Forums

>I'm not incredibly tall or handsome

185cm is literally ideal height. Women want a guy in the 182cm-190cm range, they don't want a 2 meters tall giant. If you're below 175cm ,it's game over for you especially in the USA or Northern Europe.

she's probably a 6/10 in russia

ok, turn off your computer, i fixed your life

Normies access Sup Forums from their phones. That's why we're filled with them these days, they can access this place anytime they're bored.

/r9k/ literally had a girl posting there while she was having sex with her boyfriend.

Confirmed

He can be having sex and posting here. He can be at the gym and post here. He can be at a date and post here. He can at the movie theater and post here. He can be in the middle of an Afghanistan war shootout and post here. He can be dropping bombs on ISIS and post here. He can be at the international space station and post here.

That duckfaced bitch isn't cute though

Why does Jorge always deletes his posts? What is wrong with this kid?

Some guy from Lookism told me that Jorge is like 1/10 tier ugly, so for him any white girl is attractive.

I'm wasting time before I shit and shower. We're going to brunch.

It doesn't matter what you look like, you may be "10/10 whoa look at that qt" but in the end you'll be a dead body on the autopsist's table, just a piece of meat and nothing more.

Is she the one who put her neck on train rail?

Jorge is clinically depressed and might kill himself if you guys bully him too much.

I don't have any photo on internet so you are lying
i-im ok, t-thank you

who cares

Do you think he can stream it?

jorge is a girl larping as a man tho

I dont have a phone soo i cant

Visited a doctor yet?

Jorge is the male version of a Tumblr attentionwhore. Except female attentionwhores still get attention and money from beta orbites, meanwhile male attentionwhores get no attention whatsoever because girls want nothing to do with ugly whiny men. To it put simply, he will never commit suicide, he will just keep whining and baiting for attention for years to come until his parents decide to kick him out and he has to live like a bum asking for money on the streets.

nine months going to the psychologist and psychiatrist, i still with the same thinking, i shouldnt put effort in anything if im a ugly manlet with a tiny dick, i can change my mind but i cant change the mind of the society so it doesnt matter at all, psychology is for normies with shitty problems like 'muh my gf left me :(' 'my dod died :('

Penso che tu debba soffrire all'inferno

Yep, somewhat pretty but thats all

And you can suck my dick

While you think things out, just remember to stay healthy. Things might work out later in life

Who cares? That girl would have laughed at everybody in here for browsing this shithole.

Good fucking riddance.

it'll get better Jorge

Can anyone tell me who is that? she looks 11

Well she would have been right, only losers waste their time browsing this forum for autists all day

I personally study, exercise, go out with friends, fuck my hot girlfriend, read books, participate in mathematics' olympic games, create machines, rockets (small ones for now), speak in conferences and host them, go to exclusive parties for wealthy and cultured individuals, etc...

I only pass here sometimes to laugh at losers

>I personally study, exercise, go out with friends, fuck my hot girlfriend, read books, participate in mathematics' olympic games, create machines, rockets (small ones for now), speak in conferences and host them, go to exclusive parties for wealthy and cultured individuals, etc...

You have no friend or hot girlfriend, nor create rockets, speak in conferences or go to VIP parties, stupid lying delusional Italian loser, but I understand, finding an SHITalian who's not a liar is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Get fit and have sex.

I already do, you fucking retard, you on the other hand...

I doubt you moved from that chair since last year, you probably sit there too, my girlfriend literally would jump on on metal spikes for me from a 30 meters high trampoline

You?

Not even your mother looks at you anymore, fatty, you are pathetic, you probably don't even leave that chair to go to the bathroom, you shit in your pants, loser.