Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV7eVvph69Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John Waters is awesome.

I can't stand Piers Morgan, but Jim Jefferies seems like an insufferable cunt.

This

>two brits, a black woman and a gay man

Bill didn't appreciate his joke though.

screaming FUCK OFF when you losing your argument is not awesome though

That was funnyman Jim Jefferies not Waters.

one of them is australian m8. also bill is a kike.

>A brit, strayan, niggress, gay man and a kike walk into a bar

oh yes, sorry

You were right. Jim Jefferies comes off as a fool whose argument is "fuck you Trump is literally Hitler even though he hasn't done anything that would make him a literally Hitler also people in a room agree with this because they also hate Trump and will applaud anything negative said about Trump."

Jim Jefferies is the thinking man's comedian.

John Waters was the only sane person on that panel this week.

Whole liberal twitter is against Piers now. He's a cunt, i know, but still.

Is it odd that not only are the audience unaware that they are doing exactly what Piers said, but they are applauding themselves for being so ignorant and divisive? Pretty hard do take anyone seriously once they bust out the Hitler comparison.

>Muh Hitler

Typical extremist scum, not making any points just cursing for his retard monkey audience

>85% of muslims aren't even affected--
>IT DIDNT TAKE ONE DAY FOR HITLER TO ROUND UP ALL THE JEWS
>mfw

wtf i love piers morgan now

>Takei
>Oswalt
>Rowling

Surprised Judd Apatow didn't chime in as well, just to get the full "Leftist Celebrity Twitter" set.

Why is Piers literally our guy now? How did this happen?

>Trump-Bring back jobs, things need to be fixed, I will drain the swamp, let's cut the red tape!

>Hillary-I will be President because it's my fucking turn, I don't need to win you over, IT'S MINE, FUCK YOU

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

He's not, he's still a cunt, but this time round he wasn't the biggest cunt

Jim is a national disgrace desu
this whole outrage shit is gonna turn into a boy who cries wolf situation

He retwitted this.

>I didn't pay attention to the election and only read Sup Forums threads

>retwitted

I really hate them all

That was essentially what Hillary's campaign was though.
Trumps certainly wasnt as nice as that toehr guy wrote but lets be honest here, Hillary totally shit the bed with that campaign.
I mean how the fuck do you lose what was effectively an unloseable election?

Woah, Godwin law in literally 10 seconds of his speech

This pathetic hag

I use to listen to him on the opie and anthony show, he seemed really cool.

Woah and I thought my country had bullshit leftist propaganda in TV, this is even worse, how do you live with this America?, it must be unbearable. Why are this people so out of place? is like they don't know who won

dude I hate both sides and I completely stopped watching tv, it's blatant mind persuading.
>tfw my ex literially starting crying and started drinking again when trump won
>tfw I saw he won and jerked off and went to work

Pierce is insufferable but when he is the voice of reason your panel is fucked

I hope Jim Jeffries reinvents himself as an intellectual now and goes on stage wearing a black turtleneck.

All comedians are leftist mouthpieces. Even Billy Red Face had to make predictable Trump jokes for his latest special. Just a matter of how the industry works.

>Jim Jefferies seems like an insufferable cunt

This guy probably thinks he's being original and funny, but all his views are predictable

The only way for lefties to be brave is by being coarse or violent; all their "arguments" are safe and 100% backed by the mainstream media and social media giants

At least on the right you have moralists, degenerates, interventionists, isolationists

It must be so boring to parrot Huffington Post / CNN

I'm so glad I read her books when I was an adult and don't have any emotional attachment to them. It must be heartbreaking to realize your childhood hero is a batshit insane cunt.

>le Trump is literally Hitler ^:)))))

What annoys me about Jefferies is he has a whole special where he shits on religion, which is fair enough, but not Islam

What is so fucking special about Islam where taking the piss out of it is taboo?

I hate that stupid arrogant Aussie cunt so much.
He thinks his opinion matters because dumb people laugh at his retarded jokes.

who is patrice oneal

Christians do not chimp out and allahu akbar themselves if you insult Yezzus

WELLLLLLLLLLLL NOW

Not saying racemixing is wrong, but what do you expect from a guy who just received a mulatto baby? It's not like the guy is going to be objective.

even reddit disagreed with jim

british people are all equally annoying

>Patrice O'Neal
Ha, just started listening to that guy. Is he doing any shows near New York?

>jim
>british

>piers
>a person

When will they bring Ben Al-flecki back?

he ded

That's one hell of a leap to say Bill Burr's comedy has to be extremely left wing because his son is half-black. I mean Bill Burr started on Dave Chapelle's tours and he never toned his humor down. If anything doing the black rooms made him more bold about the shit he'd say.

Fucking manginas

Dude this shit makes me so mad, because it's percieved as brave to shit on christianity, how is it brave to shit on a religon whose rule on fighting is turn the other cheek?

talk shit about islam if your brave because they will kill for less reasons than that.

>expect a big routine bashubg on Trump from what I heard on Sup Forums
>actually goes harder on hilary

I think long term many celebrities are committing a career suicide, or it's gamble at least. Just shut the fuck up about it.

Not even talking about right and wrong, but if you look at it objectively you're shitting on your legacy. It's stupid to just piss off half your audience.

>piers morgan is getting a redemption arc
>piers fucking morgan

This timeline, bruvs.

Australians should never have been let out of their prison island to interact with the civilized world.

prove me wrong

What was Maher even trying to say at the start?

damn you just tried to hurt me didn't you..

RIP

Typical liberal losing. Name calling, and cursing because they know their argument failed.

>Is not hate speech when we do it
>Is not difamation when we do it
>Is not racism when we do it
>Is not sexism when we do it
Left should be erradicated, no wonder it was considered a sign of Satan in the middle ages.

Was he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=LV7eVvph69Y

He deleted this tweet apparentley.

What a b.s. response from oswalt. Guy made a good point and he basically says "w w w well fuck you" no wonder Hilary lost her supporters are jackasses. Fyi I didn't vote for either.

Ah yes, twitter, truly the objective measure of one's influence.

>Make fun of Christian
>Christian laughs

>Make fun of Buddhist
>Buddhist raffs

>Make fun of Jew
>Get blackballed from Hollywood unless you're Jewish

>Make fun of Islam
>die

I wish people would think critically and independently

His wife is black. He won't protect Donald Trump if most of the black community thinks he's a racist.

>Yeah, well, I'm ok with sending illegal mexicans back to their home country
>let's be honest, the black community should clean up it's act and maybe if chicago keeps fucking up trump should send in the national guard, how about that mia?
>ever heard about me undies.com? me undies, me undies

The guy had fucking argument with his wife over, what was it, ... Meryl Streep? He's not going protect Trump and risk his marriage. He's on the leash now. woof woof. gotta keep saving for that divorce settlement though.

I can't believe I agree with Piers

Why is it bad to ban poor innocent, cutie muslims, but evil russians must be opposed every step of the way? Trump got so much shit for just saying that he'd like not to have a muclear war with the ruskies. Do americans still think it's Cold War?

Nothing could ever redeem him

Aussie lecturing our immigration polices on American TV

Left suddenly does.

>thinking islam can be reformed through muh ideas
Harris is a retard. This is why STEMshits must be locked away in their labs and never allowed to have an opinion on policies

Well I hope he gets a divorce then, cause he's not funny anymore. It's not that he's taking shots at Trump, it's that he's taking lazy shots. Same old boring predictable jokes. It's why I can't watch SNL - same skit every week

As someone who didn't vote and didn't care about the election I'm still blown away by the massive amount of butt hurt coming from the losing side. Its weird watching friends and family turn into psycho raving lunatics bc they didn't get what they wanted. I've had multiple friends and family disown people they've known for decades bc "they voted for Hitler" do these people not realize how bad it looks to disown family and friends over a damn election?? Makes me sick to my stomach.

>argue that trump doesn't hate all muslims
>secretly hope that he does

we will have to fight a holy war eventually

unless we just lay dormant as to not insult them

?
you talking about the fucking queer wearing lipstick and being a faggot?

Is Harry Potter really a national treasure?

t. Oldfag who never got into it.

I hate all muslims too. Even the "good ones" who are non-religious, since they view themselves as victims. I know one girl working for Bain Capital who is the most priviledged little shit I've ever met that acts like she's oppressed because a country club that won't let in Jews won't let her in either.

Meanwhile I can't get into ANY country club because I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY

Boring and predictable is exactly the thing I would do if the cash had to keep flowing. The guy has responsibilities, takes fucking helicopter lessons, and can't just rant about some conspiracy theories (if it made him rich in the first place). Even if he did his wife would start nagging him "think about our future sniff sniff".

Which is which again?

Go back to twitter, Piers.

Lefties don't like Jim. He makes sexist jokes and rape jokes and calls women cunts.

Is there worse audience than Bill Maher's?

>god never read satan harry potter at bedtime

Explains a lot actually

It is a fucking Muslim ban though. Jefferies is right, even if he is using the old tired chestnut of Hitler comparison.

The only thing those 7 nations have in common is that they're majority Muslim countries. If it was about blocking terrorism we would have blocked the nation that contributed 15 of the 9/11 hijackers. Or Pakistan, who has been a safe haven for terrorist groups to train in the northern region since the 1960s and receives assistance from the ISI to operate within India and other nations in the region. Instead we've blocked nations who have not been responsible for any attack on US soil.

What do those nations have in common? Two things. One, they're basically full-on Muslim countries. And, two, it doesn't hinder anyone's profits to cut them off.

This is a ban against poor Muslims, plain and simple. That shit goes against the spirit of the Constitution, preventing one group of people from entering the US on religious and economic grounds, and it does nothing to make the country safer.

If people in my country actually took the threat of terrorism seriously we'd look into doing something about the easy access to guns, which has enable countless domestic terrorist attacks over the past decade. That would be a practical step in the right direction, but then you run up against the NRA and muh second amendment hillbillies who voted for Trump.

Dude was ahead of his time. I'd love to.hear his opinions on all the shit going on nowadays.

>that episode of Opie and Anthony where he debated a feminist and countered everything she said causing her to get mad and start personally insulting him and by the end of the show she was flirting with him

Wait a minute. Is John Waters /ourguy/?

Colberts audience

I thought flipping your middle-finger is something you're supposed to grow out of during your teenage years
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

That's what kind of suprises me really, did it used to be a lot more mixed earlier on? Whenever I see it now it's all braying all the time.

This. Why is it so hard for these celebrities to just shut the fuck up and say my opinion on politics doesn't matter.

You talk shit about Islam anonymously on a Vietnamese arts and craft messageboard. Nothing brave about you, you hypocritical milknigger.