Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/june_2016/voters_favor_more_deportation_not_less
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

law abiding citizen was alright

wtf is ice

watchmen

Wanted is great.

immigrations and customs enforcement

frozen water

our right wing death squads

>ICE was breaking into people's homes to deport people

You can't win if you believe no crime has been committed by invaders

SAVE ME OBAMA

If you don't want to be arrested in front of your children, don't break the law.

This is certainly about television and films. Kill yourself you nu-brony Sup Forums faggot.

>break the law
>surprised there are repercussions for it

???

Good. Illegals can fuck off.

ICE ICE baby

The "illegal immigrants dindu nuffin" meme has to stop, and I say this as someone who's very lax on legal immigration. If you come into a country illegally don't play the victim when you're kicked out.

>trump actually getting shit done
>doesn't give a fuck about these crybaby liberals

holy shit

I love you Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure the japanese inquisition in Silence were supposed to be the bad guys, but I was rooting for them over the christians.

American GESTAPO except they're deporting mexicans instead of jews.

I wonder if these people are actually aware that the American people don't agree with them when they make posts like these

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/june_2016/voters_favor_more_deportation_not_less

>I love you Sup Forums
you're a stupid nigger

nICE

funfact: more illegals were deported under Obama than any president in US history, a fact even he apparently doesn't know.

I wouldn't really call that an accurate comparison

Illegal detected.

GIT OUT

quads confirm

the we keep winning

>more illegals were deported under Obama than any president in US history

And what are the number by estimated % of illegals in the country? Raw numbers are pretty misleading.

You're right the GESTAPO at least had a final solution.

ICE just throws them over the border so they can cross it again.

there wont be a real solution to the problem until there's a crackdown on the businesses that employ illegals, rather than just deporting the illegals themselves. But I haven't heard any interest in doing that.

>funfact: more illegals were deported under Obama than any president in US history
WTF?

I LOVE OBAMA NOW

Sup Forums is not deporting illegals, you stupid nigger. thank Trump, not a bunch of retards posting frog memes all day on their "sekret clubbb xD"

source for this statement please

Actually a few of them have signed up in the cali area

I'd imagine there was also more illegals here at the time than at any time in modern history

Winnie the PM never said that shit.

>a few

but he could have, if he'd thought it
and that's what's important

The real quote is:
"In Italia i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti." (In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists.) by Ennio Flaiano

>We have a right to be in your country collecting welfare!
>If you don't want us to break the law, you shouldn't have borders!
Fuck these idiots.

its because in 2006 republicans in congress passed a law that said ICE must have at least 34,000 people in detention at all times (against the objections of the agency) which forced them to stop prioritizing criminals and security threats and just go for whoever the easiest targets are. That's why so many more were deported under Obama.

fake

what welfare?

it's actually alt-fact

all of it

ok then it should be easy for you to name a single welfare program exploited by illegals

can you?

This seems like a really shitty way to handle things. All this is going to do is force illegals to not send their kids to school out of fear they'll be deported. This means less integration and education of immigrants. This is a dumb fucking plan and will only end badly for the nation.

Are you literally shaking right now?

The current climate is two groups of idiots yelling at each other over half-truths and misinformation

This zero-tolerance policy already is the reason so few illegal drugs apply for citizenship, even if they've lived here for decades.

>immigrants
But they aren't immigrants though. You can't just show up and call yourself an immigrant

Education is a basic right. By depriving people of that, it encourages them to take the initiative and move elsewhere - like back home.

I don't get it, if you replace "illegal imigrants" with rapists or murderers does this shit still work? "Well, it was a long time ago and now they have families and jobs, drump is literally a nazi for going after them".

excuse me?

>memeposting
classic

this is a shit analogy, one crime is not equal to another