Was Tolkien Red Pilled?

>Wrote a series about the men of the West.
>The west fights hordes of dark creatures that corrupt and steal who are allied with hordes of easterners...
So, Sup Forums, was Tolkien a bad goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBQvd6vY9s
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Shadow
youtube.com/watch?v=o6aAh4FvhtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your instincts are correct.. Also notice how the leaders of the hordes or orcs etc are corrupted white men.. Look at it, Saruman, Sauron.. They used to be normal white guys, but they are now corrupted and focused on destroying all white men and replacing them with hordes of orcs etc.

My point being that Sauron and Saruman represent the cucked whites that stab us in the back in favour of the invading non whites.

Not red pilled so much as just writing a fantasy story that he wanted to write. Who WOULDN"T want to write a story of gallant, pure heroes fighting against malevolent forces?

>pure

“I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence"

Read all the Inklings. Especially C.S. Lewis if you haven't already. And especially 'The Last Battle'

Like all great writers, his story arc follows that of Jesus.
White men of the west have always been fighting off dark, barbaric, eastern invaders.
Mix in some good old fashioned early 1900s race views and you got yourself one based GOAT of a writer

Tolkien was a genius, but he wasn't very Sup Forums

Notice how the Dwarves are literally Jews? Their language is also based on Hebrew. The Legolas/Gimli friendship was about overcoming racial hatred.

>"men of the west" lead final struggle against sandnigger "haradrim" and nigger "orcs"
>literally no black humans in any of the LotR films
Even though Tolkien didn't want LotR to be seen as an analogy, man, is the analogy accurate as fuck when you consider it.

There are entire books written about the philosophy and ideology behind Lord of the Rings. It's mostly trash about industrial societies being evil and how everyone should just chill out farming and drinking beer.

Tolkien really just loved fantasy worlds and is himself pretty much Frodo. Spent all his time pouring over maps and reading about adventures.

He did steal most of his shit from European folklore though.

>haradrim
>haredim

suspicious

White people must create stories about us. White people please make us a culture to enjoy

Meh, Lovecraft was way more redpilled

>black elves
it's like it didn't even read the silmarillion

It is not about Jesus.

Tolkien regularly met with C.S. Lewis and Ursula K. Leguin to discuss literature and fantasy, and rejected the themes of religion that his peers embraced. He believed Lewis' heavy emphasis on Christianity was a detriment to his work.

>He did steal most of his shit from European folklore though.
Examples.

Gandalf's story arc still does follow that of Jesus.

>The Legolas/Gimli friendship was about overcoming racial hatred.

Holy crap that's a brilliant interpretation. And the fact Legolas is the blonde archetype, blonde hair has been an issue for jews for a long time (a lot have a hatred for it).

It's not like the Appendices aren't chock full of "I took this from that culture and so therefore I created a construct language for them similar to the historical cultures".

Yes.

I suppose Christianity is a crucial part of who we are as a culture. Deus Vult!!!!!

Tolkien is the one who convinced C.S. Lewis to convert to Christianity

>lets make elves not be white
>all of tolkiens works specifically state the elves had pale as fuck skin with no exceptions
fuck i hate tumblr more than anything

Lord of the Rings is not "about" Jesus in the way that the Chronicles of Narnia is about Jesus. Tolkien was creating an alternate mythology and used themes and archetypes rather than direct parallels. Though he did refer to Lord of the Rings as a "Catholic" work.

Yep Elves (and Numenoreans) were basically Aryans.

there are so many things wrong with this i dont even know where to begin. stop projecting your fantasies into literature they dont belong in christcuck

I like the way how he describes food and meals like every 10 pages lol.

I'm not a Christian and I think you don't understand what is meant by 'story arc'.

But they fell...

Why was there a black person in the Hobbit but not any black people in Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

>LotR basically being black = being a Bad Guy

Did she just say that Orcs are black people? I think she did.

I find it hilarious how skin-deep these 'anti-racists' are. Often they're racist as shit and that's what causes them to lurch so far in the opposite direction, to the point where they won't say the word 'black' in the presence of black people and shit like that.

Also, Tolkien wasn't particularly red pilled by Sup Forums standards, he was opposed to totalitarianism, disliked racial politics etc

A major background feature of Lord of the Rings is Legolas and Gimili overcoming their race's deeply held animosity, and the southern Men who fight for Sauron are presented as victims rather than inherently twisted like the Orcs.

Aragorn and Arwen literally start a new Aryan dynasty to rule over the realms of Men

Any major "quest" of a story arc, particularly in epic works like Star Wars or LOTR is based off of Jesus.
>frodo bears ring of evil
>ring represents all of evil in mankind (as seen by the effects it has on men)
>the "weight" of the ring becomes more as he reaches his destiny
>has a fellowship of followers, or apostles, who defend him and his quest
>"dies" on "the rock", a result of successfully completing his quest (jesus was crucified on the rock)
>born again in rivendell, a heavenly place
did you even take high school lit?

>So, Sup Forums, was Tolkien a bad goy?
no tolkien specifically stated several times his story was not meant to be some real world allegory, he hated people that kept trying to "interpret" his stories onto the real world

Original lotr movies were made during racism times

Tolkien also liked the Jews and wrote to the Nazis berating them over their treatment of Jewish people.

Dwarves are Jews in LOTR, btw.

Sign of the times desu.

tfw you ask only for the strength to defend your people!

All the appendices of the books, the Silmarillion, and many, if not all, of his academic writings.

A story is a story is a story the author wrote it cause he is the author and he can write it any damn way he wants to, its not like Tolkien chose for his work to become as legendary as he did, get some FUCKING BRAINS in your argument and thats the story he wanted to write, do you do creative writing do you feel like you have to cater in your creative writing to special groups and be the epitome of forced SJW opinions or is it your unbound imagination and originality that shines through? The director picked the cast cause it was his fucking movie to pick the cast for and all the actors did a damn good fucking job, they were genuine, unlike forced SJW vomit. what do people not get about this? This is why Link being a girl is such a stupid idea please kill you are self

Because SJW didn't have such a grip over popular culture when LotR was released.

Social media has a lot to answer for.

Besides dying and being born again as a power white-magic dude, please provide examples.

I honestly don't see it. Gandalf got a lot more shit done than Jesus.

Kinda we don't really know, but the realm of men/Elves were in their twilight overall, especially the Elves.

Also if we look at the New Shadow concept after LOTR (which Tolkien scrapped) the realm of men (united Arnor) looked to be toppled again .

>he hated people that kept trying to "interpret" his stories onto the real world

Because we getting close to the truth he hates jews and n words

The thing is the that the Nazis loved Tolkien but he hated them
they once contacted him to ask if he had any Jewish blood before printing his books out
he was extremely bitter against the Germans over the 1st World War
He also had no ill feelings towards anyone outside of the Germans and once remarked that he wished he had Jewish blood in him just to spite them

Tolkien referred to the whole thing as a Catholic work, however I agree with you in the fact that Gandalf was not made to follow Jesus in any real way
though I do feel his resurrection takes a lot of inspiration from Christ

The only niggers in LOTR are evil
the southern men are not black, there closer to Mediterranean than anything else

>Dwarves are Jews in LOTR, btw
no they are not.

The only people he states he took inspiration for are the Hobbits, he took inspiration from them from the people in rural England

>He did steal most of his shit from European folklore though.
He took great inspiration from germanic folklore specifically I believe

also thread themes
youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBQvd6vY9s

>The Legolas/Gimli friendship was about overcoming racial hatred.
yep in the silmarillion it basically talks about how the gods themselves made elves and dwarves hate each other, it's why legolas and gimili becoming friends is supposed to be so massive and takes 3 books/films to reach, they were literally going against thier own creation to be bros
OR AT LEAST IT WOULD IF THAT FUCKING HACK JACKSON DIDN'T FUCKING MAKE A ELF+DWARF LOVE STORY THAT SPROUTED IN 5 MINUTES BECAUSE OF A FUCKING DICK JOKE, REEEEEEEEEEEE

Azog was kind of unique, in the books he was described as grey/blue

MIND BLOWN

Gandalf gathers followers, sacrifices himself, returns to life and then ascends to the 'undying lands' a second time without dying (like Frodo and Bilbo and the elves)

His followers go on to unite the realms of Men in an age of peace

He leads them initially, but then he goes into the depths of the earth (sheol, hades) in order to save his followers from an evil supernatural being associated with fire. Then he returns more powerful and glorified. His followers do not immediately recognize him.

heh

google searched aryan

And? The over arching theme of LotR is things get less and less mythic, more and more banal.
The Union of Arnor and Gondor doesn't change that but temporarily. The setting was always intended to be our Earth.

Where did you read about New Shadow?
I saw some comments here and there but nothing concrete

Azog was a goblin and he was also the only Gobln with that pigmentation I believe
it was a nice twist
he is described as Gray/Blue in the books so

Your points aren't bad, but holy shit.

>Any major "quest" of a story arc, particularly in epic works is based off of Jesus.

How fucking deluded are you? All epic quests are about Jesus. Fuck off.

>though I do feel his resurrection takes a lot of inspiration from Christ
>no fictional character before jesus ever had a ressurection
do i need to give you a list of thousands of other resurrections that have happened in literature? This is beyond grasping at straws.

Yeah, but it's racial hatred in terms of Christian vs. Jew, or those who accept vs. those who deny the Logos

I couldn't care less that they made them pale skinned, it's that they made them CGI that annoyed me.

Also Shelob is a single mom

Those are not examples.

he openly stated it to be a Catholic work which is why things like this can be attributed to The Bible and Christ

why even bother lying?

What else is he going to say when Shlomo comes beating down his door claiming racism?

>The only people he states he took inspiration for are the Hobbits,
That's complete bullshit. Rohan is Anglo-Saxon.

I think everyone can agree the hobbit movies were utter garbage

You should investigate the differences between a period and a comma.

Also consider spacing your post, because no one is reading that dense, nigh unintelligible mass of shit.

Aryan means Iranian to anyone who isn't a NatSoc.

> lotr.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Shadow

Very small excerpt he started then stopped, I think he wanted to end LOTR on a good note

in b4 the LOTR films are remade to promote 'diversity'

he also said a number of times
" his story was not meant to be some real world allegory, he hated people that kept trying to "interpret" his stories onto the real world"
Hes litearlly telling you its not about jesus.

>fight me
I wish I could after reading that cancerous post.

C.S. Lewis is the closest thing to racist in that circle, though it is naive Grandpa racism, not an active hate or belief in the superiority of whites, sorry.

In the Last Battle, when the Arabian idol worshipers (Calormen) are pouring into Narnia, the children disguise themselves by dressing in their clothes and putting liquid on their skin to darken it

Lots of people (not only literally hitler's) still say 'Aryan' to refer to the vision of a master race, which the numenoreans essentially were to the rest of mankind

>Racebending, Genderbending
this needs to stop

That's not what I got.....

The books are way better.

To be fair though CS Lewis argued his works weren't allegorical either but does anyone really take his side on that?

They had their moments, but didn't have the luster of the original LOTR movies or even the old ass cartoon Hobbit

Naturally, but at least the lotr movies didn't suck so badly, don't know what happened to Peter Jackson

you searched for good looking black men and then changed the search bar to aryan without searching again. i dont know why you bother lying

I don't know how they can do that and not feel really embarrassed. There are no good stories by "PoC" with PoC characters I guess, so they have to disguise white characters as non-whites. So much for pride

it was probably to stop any backlash can you imagine what kind of shitstorm we'd have today if he admitted they WERE allegorical?
just look at what happened to twains work

You mean book.. r-right?

We must move in different circles.

Tolkein specifically stated the Dorfs are based on Jews in one of his letters. Their language is based on Hebrew.

fuck jackson

People call Iranians either Iranians or Persians here, Aryan pretty much always refers to the idea of ubermenschen

I don't think there would be an issue. In the third book, Aslan transforms into a lamb and says "You have to find me in your world where I have a different name."

The premise of the book is 'what if there was a world of talking animals and Christ needed to incarnate in it to save it?'

The whole reason the LotR movie adaptation was so great was because it DIDN'T cater to some 21st century sensibilities, but stayed mostly true to the story. And the whole reason the Hobbit adaptation was so shit was precisely because Jackson injected le ebin memes and le fad of the month identity politics into it. Tolkien is lucky his relatives keep a tight leash on rights to his works - hopefully there will never be another trainwreck like Hobbit again.

yes

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend byarisch. I am not ofAryanextraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am ofJewishorigin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to havenoancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.

Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to myAbstammung.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and

remain yours faithfully,

J. R. R. Tolkien

I was filled with so much anger that I "HAD" to hit post without spellchecking and instantly regretted it>.>

I agree based on the fact that there is evidence that gender fluidity was recently found to be in the spectrum of schizophrenia

its based on fuckin northern european mythology, of course there should not be any black ppl

Shame he didn't actually have the balls to post that.

Still pretty based.

The death of Boromir = the death of Roland in "The song of Roland"
It's blatant.

He was a teacher of and very immersed in Nordic mythology. If anything, Gandalf is a representation of Odin (wanderer, died on yggdrassil and was reborn) than Jesus who could not be considered a warrior in any sense.

>Was Tolkien red-pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=o6aAh4FvhtI

No worries. I'm pretty much autistic when it comes to presenting an opinion.

Be well spoken, write well, and eviscerate your enemies.