Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
youtu.be/OYiTzBX_X8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean? Keanu Kino is nothing to laugh about.

kino reeves, if you don't mind

More like Kino Reeves, amirite?

The sequel was way better than the first one

metacritic is more accurate

Part two was certainly not better than the first one

I'm so happy that out of all the words we were tossing around for films, kino is the one that stuck

god bless the internet for it's obsession with four-letter trochees

Wick's reason for killing isn''t as good as in the first, but the action is better, and it tells us more about all the assasins.

The second one was way better than the first and I liked the first one.

I really enjoyed the first but I can safely say that the second is better. He has a better motivation, the lore is expanded, the action is turned up to 11, literally everything is better. This is the first time in a long time a movie gave me a visceral reaction to what was happening on the screen.

The only complaint I had for the movie was in the beginning when John is a discount Superman and is just walking off massive hits and being ran over by cars. It seemed cartoonish but the rest of the movie more than made up for it.

The first one was a sleeper that not many bothered to review so when the second one came out they went overboard in their praise.

The exact same thing Dark Souls went through.

Most press weren't there the first time so when the second one comes out they all fell over themselves declaring their endless love for it. As if they were there from the beginning.

Doesn't matter since it is being destroyed by Lego Batman.

>6.9/10
>7.3/10
So it's average. Why are you all going crazy?

>mfw third gets even better ratings

i saw both yesterday. they were really good. shear amazement from wick and uncontrollable laughter from batman.

Good movie, i liked the jiu jitsu choreography during the fight with common, dose sick suit grip berimbolos. The fact that he rekt the main chick assassin in 30 seconds was great too, if she started beating him up it would have completely taken me out of the movie.

Sup Forumsermin speaks the truth.

I refuse to see Lego Batman since it's basic a PG version of Bojack. What a piece of shit that show is.

Or they saw 2 actions movies that were well done and liked them.

Dipshit.

And what exactly was "the good" reason that he had in the first one to kill all these people and go through all that shit?

You don't fuck with a man and his pupper.

That just means more people thought it was good than people who thought it was bad. Not that people think it's a 9/10.

is anyone hoping that keanu/wick goes against the grain and clean shaves/gets a haircut for the 3rd installment? so we get that classic neo look? too many fucking beards in this movie DESU. felt like half the bad guys were dan bilzerian look-a-likes

Lot of ledditors in this thread.

Yea, i noticed that in the mirror-maze scene. All the henchmen looked like aging hipsters.

Some spoiled mob brat broke into his home, killed his gift from his late wife and stole his car.

Sorry people have opinions that don't line up with yours.

Want mute girl to stab me in the dick desu

Second one wasn't bad, but wasn't nearly as good as the first

Happy I lived to see the dawn of Keanu kino.

Also, how the fuck does he look so young?

sound like a retarded movie. oh ... no surprise Sup Forums kiddies adore it

>You don't fuck with a man and his pupper.
If anyone who haven't seen the movie yet actually read your post they would think you're trolling. That's how bad that shit was.
>Some spoiled mob brat broke into his home, killed his gift from his late wife and stole his car.
Well, they didn't KILL HIS WIFE, they just a killed a fucking dog "with all due respect to dogs" and stole a damn car, he easily got a new one! "the reason" is really dumb, everyone knows that, maybe it's why people like the movie. I mean, look at Max Payne's reasons, man.

There needed to be a word that differntiated great works of art from movies.
Also a way to differentiate us from the normies when the civil war breaks out. I know knowing shadilay word for word , taking the Bogpill and understanding "kino" will help me in the real world eventually.

what's his motivation in this one?

>they just a killed a fucking dog
>just

I'd kill you if I met you in real life you cockmongler

The dog was a connection to his dead wife. That's why he was so fucking pissed.

The ridiculous plot is part of the charm.

fucking plebs, i swear...

The Keanussaince is upon us.

sorry i meant to reply to the guy who responded to u

>They Killed My Dog. I Killed Their Planet.
>John Wick 2

Oh shit it's got the same score as Lego Batman. Kino confirmed.

"Charm"
Right. Though desu I was trolled into watching the first one by Sup Forums and this thread will prob get a lot more watching pt2

>give your entire life for russia mob
>find a 3dwaifu
>do an impossible job, drop a thousand bodies to free himself, make the russia mob rich and spend the rest of his life with his waifu
>three years later finds out his waifu is sick and will die
>she dies but she leaves behind a gift for you to never forget the new man you are
>some spoiled russian hillbilly, whom you gave half of your adulthood to keep safe, breaks into your house
>russian little shit punches and kicks you, steals you car and kills the last thing you waifu has ever touched

Yeah user, why did a cold blooded killer decide he should kill some people :^)

Its not just a dog nor just a car you dumb shit. Thats what the villain keeps saying and both his father and John wick punch him everytime he says that

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

cringey acting.

>they just a killed a fucking dog
if this is not bait, you're fucking sociopathic cunt and deserve to be put down.

I hope we go to John Wick Chapter 0 next.

I want to see him doing the "impossible job".

but rotten tomatoes isn't a score, but just an aggregate of positive and negative reviews

85 of 100 directors thinking that 1 being good and 91 of 100 thinking that 2 is barely makes a difference

It's supposed to be corny. Both films have self awareness over how ridiculous Wick is.

Hollywood makes a sequel to that piece of shit but not Constantine?

But Dark Souls wasn't a sleeper, Demon's was. Dark was widely covered beforehand, and received strong reviews. 95 from Gamespot, 92 from Gametrailers, 90 from IGN, Edge, Joystiq and Eurogaming. The only dissenting opinion came from Destructroids 70 point review.

With how the second movie implies that the entire world is under control of the killer organization, I'm willing to bet that John Wick killed the president or something for his "last" mission.

I was just thinking this. That would be cool as shit.

Yea, in this universe it seems that everyone understands that the assassins exist and the high council fights for control of the cities/countries.

Fucking awesome lore desu

The fact that there is no sequel to Constantine is always a sad thought

What nonsense is this? Keanu has been Kino since Bill & Ted.

Constantine was quite controversial when it came to comic book fans and critics didn't seem to like it much
I wish it got a sequel too though

also John Wick is fucking great what are you smoking

THE ONLY 2 things I wasn't hot on is just how many assassins there are in the world, and the music wasn't anywhere near as good as the first movie. It lacked some of the fun club beats the first movie had, and it basically re-tracked the first movie's score into this one. That's the only bad. But I could watch Keanu swap clips in his guns for hours.

john wick is for babbys.

one of the most cliched movies i've ever watched (part of). pupper shooting is the 2nd worst cliche i can think of (tied with shooting a kid). writing hitler on a t-shirt would be #1.

keanu reeves? point break is so fucking retarded too. matrix? ok. bill & ted? ok. the rest is GARBAGE.

My favorite scen of the movie was actually him getting his suit tailored and selecting weapons.

So fucking badass

John Wick 3 goes galactic, starts killing aliens n shiet

>7/10
>average

Do you work for video games you fucking spastic? Average is the halfway point between good and bad, 5 is the halfway point between 0 and 10. So an average film is 5, not fucking 7.

Also >people falling for RT bullshit and modern critics say popular things are good shit.

>Chancellor Sheev, the Senate sends its regards

I'm so happy I lived long enough to see Keanu smile again.

Almost every action scene since the Matrix has copied the Matrix. This series goes one step further, they actually cast Neo in it, in case it just wasn't enough like the Matrix for you.

That's not true. Go back to rëddit.
Team up with ourguy when? youtu.be/OYiTzBX_X8w

The action was much better than in the first desu senpai.

But I will say this: it fucking pisses me off how cliche they made it, intentionally or not. John should be dead when the russian boss guy captured him in the first film, but then walked away like some retard cartoon villain. The pigeon guy shouldn't have let him escape because john argument was trash, which he even laughed at but then let him go anyways.

I just wish they fleshed out his cool escapes a bit more to make John seem more intelligent, and less like he rolled a 10/10 luck stat

Morpheus is clearly just pushing john to become the one. He has become the oracle as well as Morpheus in this iteration of the matrix, he did say he could see everything.

Yes it is

Wrong

>tfw I invented saying kino

You didn't invent shit

kys yourself

As time goes on RT scores will get even worse, soon enough all movies will either have 100% rating or 0%, no in between.

How many assassins were there in the world according to the sequel?

I thought the whole "assassin hotel" was pretty dumb. First movie was enjoyable for the action scenes though.

>they actually cast Neo in it
And Morpheus.

yeah I'm thinking hes back

Wtf does kino even mean? It sounds so fuckin dumb.

It's like they adapted a comic series but forgot to make the comic.

most mainstream cinema films are not rated a 5. 6-7 is a more accurate average so fuck off.

Isn't Keanu dating a tranny?

its german for cinema

>kys yourself

read that out loud, user

This movie fucking sucked, why whitebois think it's all cool and stuff? The first one was alright

Ugh.... Thats numale as fuck

it's japanese for wooden or solid as in a movie is dope

>John Wick piece of shit
>ask for Constantine sequel
Kill yourself user

>delusional shits have pushed what is deemed average from the actual average to an inflated number
>nothing everything has to be fit into a 3 number set instead of a 5 number set

kys for allowing you to be sucked into this bullshit

Most films that make it to a critic are coherent, have reasonable set design, effects, sound work, lighting etc.. A true 1/10 film would be the sort of crap that people make in their garage.

Most films that make it to an actual cinema meet some bare minimum of quality. They may be poorly acted, with bad effects, a terrible screenplay and whatever else ... but they still nailed the absolute basics. I recognise that you get the occasional so-bad-it's-good meme film, but everything else has seen sizeable investment.

When most people say 'average' they mean it in terms of films they are likely to see (i.e. anything that makes it to the cinema/tv/disc) rather than the full spectrum of film-making.

tl;dr stop being so autistic.

No, he just dates traps so he can suck out the youth from their bodies. It happens to every trap, you get the young gene and Keannu invites you over for a date.

Next thing you know you look old and have hair loss, while Keannu gets ten years younger.

in that case i hope you die!

kay, why, ess yourself

??? Don't get it

>tfw invented cuckposting

>I have no counter-argument and deep down I know you are right
fixed

>Well, they didn't KILL HIS WIFE, they just a killed a fucking dog "with all due respect to dogs" and stole a damn car, he easily got a new one! "the reason" is really dumb, everyone knows that, maybe it's why people like the movie. I mean, look at Max Payne's reasons, man.
Serious question: Are you assburgers?

>having never owned a dog

fuck you

"Just turn your brain off and enjoy it duuuuude" the movie

damn son.

this is my new headcanon

Id say they both were. The marketing didn't ramp up until Dark Souls 2, which is where many more people came into the series.

Fromsoft has been making "that game" since the PS1. There's 4 King's Field titles, plus it's spin off Shadow Tower games. Dark Souls was a massive multiplat success, which led to the huge marketing that 2 got, and made them more of a household name. "Dark Souls" was what made them big. Demon's Souls was a surprise hit, but many people still didnt play it because it was PS3 exclusive. DeS is the hipster title that everyone likes to pretend they played when discussing the franchise