HILLARY IS GETTING OFF?

How the FUCK are none of you talking about this?

Loretta Lynch, the head of the committee investigating into Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal, has had a half hour private meeting with Lynch at an airport.

Lynch denies anything related to the e-mail scandal was discusses, claims they only talked about "grandkids and golf" for a half hour.

Something is definitely fishy here. Is there any hope left for Hillary to get indicted?

Source(s): cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/

youtube.com/watch?v=JnI69QegII0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/
justice.gov/jmd/conflicts
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/28/hillary-clintons-email-story-continues-to-get-harder-and-harder-to-believe/
imgur.com/a/c4qCx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow i fucked that up.

She met with * Bill Clinton

bump

I liked the story better when
"Loretta Lynch had a half hour private meeting with Loretta Lynch at an airport.
Lynch denies anything related to the e-mail scandal was discusses, claims they only talked about "grandkids and golf" for a half hour."

Dementia is a hell of a drug.

bump, this is a fucking important event that's being basically ignored.

you got Nixonesque bullshit happening in plain sight and people are all 'Oh we'll take them at their word"

It's godamn Slick Willie himself!!
This should be the straw that breaks the camels back... and no one seems to really care about it.

>Is there any hope left for Hillary to get indicted?
Only the delusional ever had hope for this.

>"grandkids and golf"
She has no kids. Golf? Basketball maybe.

someone 'crazed lone gunman without clear motive' please hypothetically hit this POS with some lead?

And 48 hours Later US State Departments requests 28 additional months (Well after HilLIARy's supposed coronation) causing a massive Constitutional crisis...
You can't have a person under FBI investigation become the Chief Executive of the organization that's investigating you.

Nixon tried firing the special prosecutors in Watergate and all of his AG's said no so they got fired...

These assholes do blatant obviously more corrupt shit and no one bat's an eye...
Hillary's inaction got people killed and she lied about it.
Watergate was breaking and entering.

Bill better watch out. Might get another Vase upside the Head.

There were threads about it yesterday. Its fucked. Even Axelrod said it was fishy.

Also I don't think this was meant to be noticed at all, it was a local affiliate that discovered that it was occurring and had cameras there, it would've been far easier had there been no record of the event taking place.

They fucked up big time and they know it,

Also is Capcha acting funny for anyone else?

I think Bill threw Hillary under the bus. All those times Hillary wouldn't put out. Screamed and threw shit at him and hit him. Hillary trying to take credit for bills successes, and not losing his president job.

Why do they keep referring to Bill as the president?

its just customary tradition out of respect to the former prez

He'll always be referred to as President, like an honorific title.
President Bush, President Carter, even Nixon was referred to as President Nixon after he resigned.

Lynch the nigger

Mine is as well

also lynch the nigger

bump

its because hes innocent dip shits. this whole thing is just political.

They are still referred to as "Mr. President" even after they're out of office

The ethics rules condensed here include the conflict of interest statutes found at 18 USC §§ 202 to 209, Executive Order 12674 on Principles of Ethical Conduct as amended by EO 12731, the Uniform Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch at 5 CFR Part 2635, Department of Justice regulations at 5 CFR Part 3801 that supplement the uniform standards, and additional Department regulations at 28 CFR Part 45, and Executive branch-wide standards of conduct at 5 USC § 735. …

After that introduction the handbook offers 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct. The most relevant one to this exploding scandal is number 14.

14. Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts

5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)

Appearance of Impropriety

An employee shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that the employee is violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part.

5 CFR 2635.101(b)(14)

The Bell is Tolling soon for Hillary Clinton. TRUMP 2016!
Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

Bill can be called Mr. Impeached President. Totally accurate.

I'll settle for a Saturday night massacre type of firings after FBI agents leak details about how the whole thing was a shame to begin with. Then after Hillary starts dipping further in the polls we have a brokered convention at the DNC.

>caught red handed
>fishy

Ethics? They have none.

>"grandkids and golf"

People at this level don't have face to face 1 on 1 meetings unless whatever they are discussing must remain off the record.

AG: "Your wife is fucked."
BC: "Tell me about it... She's still going on and on about wallpaper and furniture."
AG: "No I mean she's severely fucked, I tried to push the whole no one knows nothing angle but the FBI hates her and they're getting closer and closer to.."
BC: "Hey, I scored like 6 under par here in 118 degree heat, and Chelsea got thrown up on."
AG: "No god dammit, you don't understand, things are progressing beyond where even I can't protect her anymore Bill."
BC: "Oh, on the 12th hole I shot an Eagle, before one of my Secret Service detail collapsed form heat exhaustion."
AG: "Also State asked to postpone release of all of the Clinton Foundation communications, for like two years, and I'll try to make that happen, but the Supreme Court is going to get upset about it, and..."
BC: "Do you know if there's a Sbarros's here, I've got a hankerin for pizza."
AG: "Oh fuck! Fuck! There's a fucking camera and a news van."
BC: "Maybe they know where a good pizza place is."

actually surprised about this

Daily reminder that Bill and Saudi Royalty have fucked this joo slut.

blatant corruption

nothing else left to say

Lost at Sbarro's

When you put black people in power, this is what happens. Detroit became a third world country under the rule of the negro. They get a white mayor in there, and suddenly the city is turning itself around.

They just went in for a quick romp guys don't you respect the RIGHT TO PRIVACY?!?!

Nixon wasn't a dem though.
These will all listen to clinton, or osama and do whatever they are told.

LYNCH SHIELDS CLINTON FOUNDATION

dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

And yet Lynch has no children...

Slick willie everyone

Most important part

5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.

Breads & circus

One would call Loretta Lynch a traitor, but that nigger bitch is not even real american, deport her to Africa where she belongs, along with Obongo, and Holder.

source

justice.gov/jmd/conflicts

Hahaha, this would be a great turn of events. Bill asking for immunity in exchange for his testimony.

Though we know this won't happen. Unless there's something so profoundly fucked up it's impossible to ignore, they will keep their mouth shut, get that chip in the big game, tuck it away and save it until the time when Hillary is president and they can cash it in.
The old Potomac two-step.

>She has the go/no-go on indicting my wife but we just met to chat about grand kids and a good back swing.

She's done. It just keeps getting worse.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/28/hillary-clintons-email-story-continues-to-get-harder-and-harder-to-believe/

Wiki leaks will release them though.

Soon....

I bet the bitch hasn't picked up a club since mini-golf. She's basically saying, "Bill monologued for 30 minutes straight."

Talk about slippery slopes.

>Hillary is getting off

Gross.

>Retards think this is a warning of a coming indictment and not the nigger reassuring Bill that nothing will happen

FBI doesn't have any say in what happens, just this nigger attorney appointed by a nigger president who all belong to the same party as the individual running for president

There was never any possibility of Hillary being indicted. Despite what a lot of people believe, it's not the FBI's job to charge Hillary with anything. They just give the results of their investigation to the DoJ.

Hillary could have directly sold government secrets to the Chinese and she would still not be charged with anything, because the Democrats are corrupt.

You're so fucking delusional.

Hillary is going to be set free and pardoned. You retards have forgotten how powerful the Jews are.

Look at Brexit, you thought it was a victory, but it was orchestrated by Soros to cash out big.

Clinton is protected.

Pic related, Alex Soros mocking us and hinting at the destruction of the EU weeks before brexit

what if Comey at the FBI goes public with the recommendation to indict?
You think anyone will even bother to stop watching Real Housewives to care?

The state of the nation is truly a nightmare.

Drip drip drip drip drip drip

>You think anyone will even bother to stop watching Real Housewives to care?
Well the minority that does care happens to be split into two camps:
>crazies no one cares about
>"intellectuals" who'll excuse any sin democrats take part in while finding any reason they can to blame republicans

Probably won't happen. The Clinton's tend to assassinate people when things don't go their way. Wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly dies on a random ranch with no autopsy...... sound familiar ?

No she sold our uranium to Russia

You think Comey doesnt have spies of his own? A judge is huge, but the director of the FBI is bigly.

>Never trust anyone with 2 Lynches.jpg

>Hey, remember when you had to put on the goat head and fuck that dog to get this Job? Here are the pictures.

>Let's talk about Hillary

THIS CAN BE USED TO GET RID OF LYNCH AND PROSECUTE $HILIARY VIA A "SPECIAL PROSECUTOR."

Unfortunately, it would probably be some RINO pick because 99% of DC is the same fucking party anyway.

We need to trash em all, start term limits on all branches and heavily prosecute anyone who writes legislation for corporate donors to them, their campaigns or their family.

Only then will we have a functional government again.

Doesnt Putin still have those materials? I am pretty sure he would like Don as the POTUS.

Just as a commentary on how pathetic everything has become, there'll be more people posting in a
"How can you whiteboyz even compete" thread than this one...

As I understand it, and somebody correct me if I am wrong, Bill requested the meet when he heard she was flying into the airport at about the time he was flying out. It was not a "chance meeting" where they bump into each other and discuss grandkids and travel. He would not set up a meeting with her just to say "Hi, look at my grandkid, where do you go for a really nice vacation?"

He wanted to try and get information on the indictment possibility, or to try and influence the AG about it.

Lynch is a huge moron for agreeing to meet privately with a potential material witness and/or potential defendant in a case she might have to prosecute. She knows better than that, so why did she agree? She does not need to talk to Bill about the case, even if she plans to derail the indictment.

My theories are that either she had reason to believe that Bill was about to agree to testify in exchange for immunity (in which case she might should have let somebody else handle it, but as a courtesy to a former President she might have decided to take that meeting herself), or she knows the request to indict is coming from the FBI and wants reason to recuse herself. Not sure what else makes sense.

ut do not assume that the Obama administration is going to carry Hillary's water on this. There is no love lost between Obama and Hillary, nor between their supporters at the upper levels. Hillary shattering another barrier so close after Obama would not pleas him, as it would detract attention from how glitteringly wonderful he is.

The ideal scenario for Obama (and thus Lynch) would be for Hillary to remain unindicted until after the convention (taking Bernie out of play) then indict her the week after, allowing DNC (read: Obama) to hand-pick a replacement. Depending on who her VP pick is, it might be them, or it might be Biden, who has been a good soldier for Obama, who will continue his policies and who will have zero chance of elbowing him back a step in the history books.

Hillary will never be indicted. The Republic died generations ago.

hell Bill sold nuke sub propeller technology to China.

WHEN?!?!?

>tfw Assange has been dead from a barbell accident for 3 weeks and nobody even knows

>Loretta Lynch, the head of the committee investigating into Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal, has had a half hour private meeting with Lynch at an airport.
met with herself eh?

>They just give the results of their investigation to the DoJ.

Correct

>Hillary could have directly sold government secrets to the Chinese and she would still not be charged with anything, because the Democrats are corrupt.

Partially correct. Obama does not like Hillary, if the timing can be made to work so that he could keep his "legacy" intact, he would not be saddened to see her put out of the picture.

That's because we let niggers run wild nowadays and crime means nothing

>being this paranoid

imgur.com/a/c4qCx

this was posted a couple of days ago and is a pretty good read.

I think Obama appointed Hillary as SoS knowing she'd eventually hang herself with her own bullshit...

Term limits would be nice if it weren't up to the people who held the jobs to make the rule.
Thank you founding fathers.

You forgot to call me a tin foil

>Hillary is going to be set free and pardoned.
A pardon would wreck her campaign, though.

It also would be too likely to damage Obama's reputation for him to easily consider it. Look at Jerry Ford after Nixon -- though Hillary is still coddled by enough of the people whose opinion Obama cares about that he might be able to do it. But I am not convinced he wants to do that until her campaign is off the table.

If Hillary is indicted, what then?
Oh yeah Bernie becomes the Democrats nominee and thrashes Trump far more than Hillary appears to be right now.
Hillary is your BEST chance of winning, and all you can do now is convert bernouts to Trump or at the least convince them to vote for a third party.

Bill doesn't want to go to prison for his evil wife.
Comey doesn't want to send a retired president to prison.
$5 says Hillary suddenly drops out of the race before the convention due to health concerns and dissapears to some island, and everything is forgotten.

She controls the media.

Sander's is an independent. The DNC will not allow him to be the guy. If indicted, in walks Biden at the convention.

underrated

>"Loretta Lynch had a half hour private meeting with Loretta Lynch at an airport.

>If Hillary is indicted, what then?

She ignores the indictment, gets elected and becomes immune from prosecution.

There was never any.

>We need to trash em all,

I am ore sympathetic to this concept than formerly.

>start term limits on all branches

I disagree, neophyte congressmen being led around the capitol building by unelected (and thus unlimited and unaccountable) congressional staff seems a bad plan. Better would be to do something about gerrymandering and make elections competitive again.

>and heavily prosecute anyone who writes legislation for corporate donors to them, their campaigns or their family.

Use some caution here -- donations can certainly be corrupting, but it is also possible, and reasonable, and should be legal, for somebody to support candidates who would write the kind of legislation they would favor. I don't see a value in threatening with prosecution folks who engage in supporting candidates that do things they like.

Where a quid pro quo can be demonstrated, that is a different story.

Probably not. Trump was right in that the democucks are protecting her. What do we do though?

You guys don't get it. Bill Clinton really did not discuss any of those cases, I promise you. Why? Because he didn't need to.

Just meeting her would create a scandal, just as planned. The news cycle becomes obsessed with what was said in this meeting, and the real investigation is delayed...and delayed...and delayed...then Hillary is elected.

Witnesses come forward attesting (truthfully) that all they talked about was golf etc. No one will indict a sitting president because of the damage to the US' reputation. The real investigation goes nowhere.

Checkmate.

>bigly

Probably he does, given how easy hacking into Hillery's private server would have been.

Whether he would prefer Trump is an open question. But ina nay case, being seen as trying to influence a US election would be potentially likely to boomerang -- see the British reaction to Obama scolding an threatening them over Brexit. Putin is much less politically naive than Obama.

Hillary is fucked. There's like 90 FBI agents who said they're going to go rogue and whistle blow if Hillary isn't indicted.

In all likelihood, the conversation was probably about working out a plea bargain because they know the party is over.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The only way to win is for Trump to beat her in the election. The indictment isn't coming, we all knew this.

>She ignores the indictment, gets elected and becomes immune from prosecution.
Because that worked so well for Nixon.

The encrypted insurance file, all 88gb of it,was already released.
If assange dies, encryption key is automatically released via dead man switch.

>plea bargain

She becomes president in November. This delusion that she is going to get indicted should just stop.

It was implied though.

No I'll go read your post and see if you are paranoid.

Constitutional crisis...
Was this a set up to set up appointment of a special prosecutor?
Surely the logic of swearing in a suspected criminal that has the ability to kill the investigation into herself will appear relevant to...
wait I forgot that they've spun the whole 'this is a political witch hunt' and people have eaten it up and excreted it out...

We're fucked

It's most likely about the martial law enforcement, and how to go on about it.
It's better than emailing him. He doesn't email, remember?