You have no soul if you didn't like this movie, you nu-male reddit piece of shit

You have no soul if you didn't like this movie, you nu-male reddit piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vls62Tu4Qrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liked the story, didn't like the film
Mel is not a very good director, wish someone else directed both this and Apocalipto

>reddit calling other people reddit
oh the le ironing :^)

>reddit calling other people reddit who calls them reddit

Cant stand andrew garfield

He wasn't bad there
And other performances were actually great
Especially Vince Vaughn

>muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bilble

>professional contrarian nitpicking retards suddenly like something because muh based gibson makes it

Why are alt righters so emotionally driven and irrational? Their "opinions" typically have nothing to do with any relevant facts and are instead entirely based on feelings.

To be honest, he's a fucking shit as person, but I must be honest that he can do very good acting. If you only watched from him Spider-man shit is your problem.

Good story and concept, but Andrew Garfield is just a fucking shitty horrible actor, I can't stand his face, his hair, how he tries to be a pseudo intellectual in interviews and that disgusting attempt at a southern accent he was trying to portray in this movie.

Also fuck that piece of shit Mel Gibson.

HACKsaw Ridge was absolute garbage.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUH RIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAA

shut the fuck up retard

Hacksaw Ridge was one of the most reddit movies of 2016 though.

Literally just finished watching this

I audibly sighed when Vince Vaughn came on screen and thought "OH, here we go..."

>turns out to be the best part of the movie

alt left pls go

>lord help me get one more
chills.
If only Mel removed the more over the top cartoony shit then this would easily be the greatest WW2 film.
The guy jumping up at the audience at the start of the battle, the guy using a dead body as a shield, and dragging vince vaughan on a mat while he blasts away were all eye roll inducing moments in an otherwise great movie.

Eh

I enjoyed it, but i'm not religious so some of the meaning was probably lost to me.

I kept thinking "why didn't you join another part of the army that wasn't infantry?" become a fucking army cook or a mechanic. you are still doing your service and helping win the war.

It's great that he was standing up for his own convictions, but there's a massive fucking war going on around you that threatens to destabilize the entire world.

According to who?
I think you are a Snyderfan hmmm

How did he get that girl to marry him? I don't understand how it was so easy for him.

He just bee'd himself m8 :)

>based on a true story
the guy was a lucky retard. end of story

Even though I hate Andrew Garfield's face, I still enjoyed the movie a lot.

I guess it's good that I liked it then

I agree. They felt very out of place.

Irony is nice and all, but when it's put through these endless layers of it all the sincerity and meaning of it is lost.

someone's face isn't a reason to like or dislike a movie anyway. get a personality you gossiping sad excuse for a person.

youtu.be/vls62Tu4Qrs

>On May 21, in a night attack on high ground near Shuri, he remained in exposed territory while the rest of his company took cover, fearlessly risking the chance that he would be mistaken for an infiltrating Japanese and giving aid to the injured until he was himself seriously wounded in the legs by the explosion of a grenade.

>Rather than call another aid man from cover, he cared for his own injuries and waited 5 hours before litter bearers reached him and started carrying him to cover.

>The trio was caught in an enemy tank attack and Pfc. Doss, seeing a more critically wounded man nearby, crawled off the litter; and directed the bearers to give their first attention to the other man.

>Awaiting the litter bearers' return, he was again struck, by a sniper bullet while being carried off the field by a comrade, this time suffering a compound fracture of one arm.

>With magnificent fortitude he bound a rifle stock to his shattered arm as a splint and then crawled 300 yards over rough terrain to the aid station.

The real situation is more "cartoony" and "eye-rolling" compared what was shown in the movie dude.

> 1st half = lifetime movie
> 2nd half = zombies and scissor kicking grenades

Goddam it Sup Forums I thought this was Mel kino

You got bamboozled