Thursday - 400 whales beach themselves

>Thursday - 400 whales beach themselves
>Friday - Volunteers work around the clock to refloat the whales, 100 saved 300 die
>Saturday - Attracted by the survivors another 240 whales beach themselves in the same location

Hollywood adaption when?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/02/not-cooperating-with-climate-alarm-marine-ecosystems-show-resilience-to-climate-disturbance/
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
youtube.com/watch?v=IHUqnw6Yjj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173617/Fishermen-chase-250-whales-beach-Faroe-Islands-locals-leap-water-glee-stab-death-slaughter-turns-sea-red-blood.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IHUqnw6Yjjk
youtube.com/watch?v=IPRPnQ-dUSo
nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/teens-drown-shreveport-red-river-save-louisiana-article-1.200627
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>massive food sources voluntarily deliver themselves to your front doorstep
>try to send it back
Meanwhile in the Faroe Islands and Japan...

Isn't there already a movie about a little girl saving beached whales?

let the other animals feast on their corpses
circle of life man

Why are whales so fucking dumb?

>10 million children die of starvation and disease in Africa
>the West helps 10 million survive
>they each have 6 kids, creating another 60 million starvation and disease victims

gr8 strategy

Imagine being a mammal who has to always be in the water. You'd do dumb shit too.

This isn't about that. This is about attention-whoring whales.

they're not. they're trying to commit suicide and we stop them.

>muh whale lives matter

>In the shallower waters, the animals' use of echolocation was impaired.
>"It's a very difficult place if you get lost in there and you are a whale," he said.
>Experts say that whales that become beached will send out distress signals attracting other members of their pod, who then also get stranded by a receding tide.
Basically they're getting beached and signally other whales for help and inadvertently leading them to their deaths

they are nz whales

>whales have their own language to call for help

Don't be stupid.

>leave the ocean
>develop into a land-based animal for millions of years
>pretty much have living on land tied down
>go back to the ocean
whales are a bunch of fucking tryhards

Don't be ignorant.

But they do. They can use different sounds to communicate with each other.

You are trying to tell me that:
1. Whale is dumb enough to enter shallow water
2. Whale is smart enough to call for help in a special whale language
3. 200 other whales will respond like it was snapchat

I'm not a fucking idiot. That is human levels of intelligencie.

>first the bees die
>now the whales

help guys I don't like this direction

They're trying to tell us something I think. This isn't normal. Might have to do with global warming or the amount of toxic plastic we are dumping in the oceans. I hope all the scientists come up with an answer but it's really discouraging to see Trump and his retarded supporters will still deny it even when faced with overwhelming evidence like this.

>They can use different sounds to communicate with each other.

Maybe sounds, but it's not distinct communication like "help, send help, I am trapped in this spot, bring reinforcements".

If that was the case there would be undersea fights and regions of the oceans would be ruled by whale tribes like human countries. They are not that fucking advanced, it's just a sea beast, a relic from the era of dinosaurs, only alive because there was nothing to kill them.

SAVE THE WHALES LIKE YOU'RE SAVING AMERICA TRUMP
PLS

>volunteers immediately brought laptops and tablets to the whales so they could make blogposts about fat acceptance and cis scum

pheew, saved.

I'm beached as bru

The water around NZ is some of the most protected and the cleanest in the world, I very much doubt it's due to fucking waste.

Maybe they just wanted to die.

So basically like trying to help a drowning person? Don't they often cling on to the helper in desperation and end up drowning both?

Yes, they are that smart.

whales are fucked up thanks to a gorillion radio signals invading the world.

>sent an underwater signal in whale language that PewDiePie has made a new video
>see this
>mfw

If they are so smart, why don't they know what radio waves are?

Not even month of Trump presidency and things are already looking dire.

It's called Welsh

Also the oceans have been gradually getting more acidic for decades due to CO2. Its causing coral the die already and other sensitive stuff will follow.

If things continue the oceans will be a dead zone by the end of this century

>tired of living a shit life in the ocean
>finally have the courage to kill yourself
>smelly hippies push you back into the ocean

>>Maybe sounds, but it's not distinct communication like "help, send help, I am trapped in this spot, bring reinforcements".
Yeah, they can emit a 'distress whistle' if they're under tremendous stress. Other whales come to respond to it, get their echolocation fucked up in the shallow waters, and end up washed up on shore.

It's basic knowledge that many animals have distinct calls or signals be it for danger, found food source, etc. They will consistently react the the same way to said sounds, it's the exact reason duck calls work in hunting. You cant honestly think language consists of solely constructed sentences, right?

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>the whales are trying to tell us something
>overwhelming evidence

Don't boat radars fuck with whales or something?

Why not just take a super fast sprint from the bottom straight up? You'd end up 100's of meters high and end up dying when coming down. Also it'd be much more spectacular. And if biologically impossible to reach those speeds, why not invent a rocket?

Humans 1 - whales 0

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/02/not-cooperating-with-climate-alarm-marine-ecosystems-show-resilience-to-climate-disturbance/

Radars generally do not require sexual intercourse to work, no.

Naval submarine searching sonar is the main problem, but yeah any sonar has a negative effect in terms of them trying to find there location in space. Kinda like if you were sounds around every 60sec and your house layout was randomized. It would be difficult to navigate or determine exactly where you are.

Not if I can fucking see.

Spun around every 60sec*

Guess it's my fault for being a phone poster

Whales beaching themselves and dying, many such cases! It's a pity none of them were Rosie O'Donnell. So sad!

Kek

>Maybe sounds, but it's not distinct communication like "help, send help, I am trapped in this spot, bring reinforcements".

You're an idiot.

Never lived with a woman, I see.

>whale tribes

Those exist, though. We've witnessed and Orca pod teach another Orca pod how to hunt seals in a new way. The only reason they're not warring with eachother is because there's plenty of room and food in the sea, so they don't have to fight over resources.

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

>Six teenagers from two families drowned Monday in Shreveport, La.'s Red River while trying to save a friend who had slid into deeper waters.

isn't this the plot of life is strange

>wattsupwiththat.com

hmmmmmmm

Whale rider I think it was called. It was okay.

>build deep pool in Baltimore
>throw black teen in
>watch the chainreaction that leads to black genocide

Whales beach themselves it's nature. it's the circle of life and shit. If anything there are too many whales in the ocean because they're overprotected.

I have had constant tinnitus for the last six years, the ringing alternates in tones and volumes and duration, sometimes multiple tones at a time. I've yet to park myself on beach.

Stupid animals deserve to die.

Hella gay.

>If anything there are too many whales in the ocean

lol

they not just look like but really are dickheads then

You don't see with your ears you dopey cunt

fuck off

wattsupwiththat

kek, this is what deniers actually believe is a legitimate source.

JUST

marxism is a mental illness

bring pre 1918 Europe back

It would be 30 million unless each of those original 10 million married non starving regular people.

This is Darwinism at work.

Everything is Darwinism at work

they're probably smarter than you are
youtube.com/watch?v=IHUqnw6Yjj

>they don't have to fight over resources.

I don't believe that at all.

>This video does not exist.

BUT I'M SURE I'M SMRTER THAN YOU

if they did we'd have a lot more evidence of whale on whale violence.

just leave them be, they clearly has lost the will to live

Not enough to cause turf wars.

If one pod doesn't have enough prey to eat then that's not because another pod has taken all the food, it's because the food source has moved away. With the ocean as your food source it's not about claiming fertile land to grow your crops, it's about moving where the food has moved to.

why are they trying to commit suicide?

Nice fukkin video retard

>bees die
>kills all plants

>whales die
>kills the ocean

let's just face it, the apocalypse will happen in our lifetime

what are the chances that the megadoladon is still alive?

WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUCKING WHALES?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173617/Fishermen-chase-250-whales-beach-Faroe-Islands-locals-leap-water-glee-stab-death-slaughter-turns-sea-red-blood.html

even smarter than me
youtube.com/watch?v=IHUqnw6Yjjk

Literally 0.

Nice, fuck them.

>all those people just standing there with their hands behind their backs like "yup, that's a good whale killin'!"

Why even show up if you're not going to wield a knife?

made me laugh to be honest

> the oceans will be a dead zone by the end of this century
and nothing of value was lost. seriously fuck the sea
youtube.com/watch?v=IPRPnQ-dUSo

OOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

What did the whales do to you?

Are killer whales /our whales/ ?

>monkey

when the whales came?

>dumbasses hippies wannabes try to alter natures course
>save the whales and all that shit
>end up killing even more of them

You mean a comedy right?

Time for in-water sonic deterrents.

Literally this

nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/teens-drown-shreveport-red-river-save-louisiana-article-1.200627

>They unbeached themselves.

>be whale
>try to end your miserable existence
>dumb normies try to save your life

>be straight white male human
>try to end your miserable existence
>dumb normies do nothing and encourage your death

Wow, so ethical.

Jfc I'm no conservationist but some of you are class A fucking retarded. Shit like this is why I'm pro choice

BUT WHY

>Drowning Victims: 'Help Me, Help Me'

My fucking sides.

How will white people justify this one?
>It's part uh duh econuhmee

why animals commit suicide?

>mass suicide
they just jump in the water like that, dumbfuck.