I challenge anyone to find a better episode from a series better than International Assassin from The Leftovers...

I challenge anyone to find a better episode from a series better than International Assassin from The Leftovers. Dont even bother with The Sopranos, The Wire or Mad Men it cant compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mynoYJi35Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=OAABxd_KLAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the episode where he talks about cheating on his wife and going to pick up his kids and seeing the happiness in their eyes as he breaks down in front of matt 2bh

I'm sitting in the railway station

any episode of walking dead is better than this shit

Legion pilot. true capekino.

Yeah but it's a total rip-off of Sopranos. And it's miles better.

that one episode where Don and Peggy stayed until late in Mad Men is close
shit taste faggot

You literally have to go back

>I love my family. I love them.
>Then why did you try kill yourself?
Patti was great

did they fuck?

HOOOOOOMMEEWARRDD BOUND

I WISH I WAS

Too bad the show is a complete slog until then, and because of it by the time you even reach International Assassin you end up just numb when it could have been good

90% of the show's characters and scenes are either useless or shit, if you think it's worth it to waste time on filth just to get to the good parts then you have way too much free time

>I want to free him
>Why?
>Because it's my turn

K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=mynoYJi35Ac

Breaking Bad episode 2.

Check
AND
Mate

This is the opinion of a certified fucking pleb that only posts in capeshit and star wars threads

Only one that comes close is another leftovers episode. Season 2 finale.

I've never seen someone with such bad taste

>Breaking Bad

Every episode of Person of Interest is better than this show and has better acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAABxd_KLAQ

Wrong, any show that has multiple loosely connected main characters is guilty of this: you end up thinking one or more of them is either boring, generic or just plain dumb and it drags the whole show down as a result because hey we gotta give something for everybody so more people stay and watch the show for character X even though they hate Y! LOST is the biggest transgressor of this but at least it made it easy for me to know which episodes to skim through, something that doesn't even work for Leftovers because even the filler episodes have important plot facts peppered in

But hey, remind me again the purpose of these two episodes from season 1 (remember, these are whole 50+ minute episodes and their important events could easily be executed as a 5 minute scene tops in an actual good episode):
>priest gets a message from God to go gambling
>Garvey's gf attends a hotel event and ends up meeting Wayne

Or if you want to take it even further beyond, remind me again of the whole point of these scenes that take up half the remaining season
>literally any scene with Garvey's daughter and her friend
>literally any scene with Garvey's ex-wife and the new Remnant girl
>easily half the scenes revolving around Garvey's son

And please tell me it's for character building so I can laugh in your face

>I've watched 5 or 6 cable dramas made in the last 10 and am now an expert on television, fite me

for the last time clean your fucking room, it's a Saturday

Then why isn't it still on the air?

You opened my eyes user, I guess
>Firefly
>Carnivale
>Deadwood
were all shit anyway because they were cancelled. That must've been because of the quality, right?

This is painfully average nighttime drama and I've seen better monologues like this on X-Files.

Come back to this board when you're 18 or older.

Carnivale and Deadwood were murdered by someone that HBO eventually realized was a liability to their brand and fired.

Firefly was harmed most by a Fox programmer who refused to hold the timeslot, put it on hiatus repeatedly AND didn't air the pilot episode first, but it was Whedon's call to give his baby to a network that uncompromisingly kills ratings underperformers. You know he had to negotiate a full run with ABC for Dollhouse because of this, right?

Are you interested in comparing who knows more about television or should we go back to discussing the shows themselves?

Cried like a bitch during this scene
Best series of the past 4 years.

>jesus loves me, this i know, cause the bible tells me so

That just sounds like you have a low concentration span faggot

It's time to stop, your only making yourself look like an idiot.

>But hey, remind me again the purpose of these two episodes from season 1
>priest gets a message from God to go gambling
>Garvey's gf attends a hotel event and ends up meeting Wayne

These 2 episodes are widely regarded as the best in all of season 1.

>not believeing in lindelofs impeccable writing

Why, because of how loosely they connect to the overarching plot? C'mon

I explained my point of view so you can prove me wrong and change my opinion, but if you're just calling me an idiot then what can I even do at this point

season 1 was actually pretty good
season 2 is unbearable, i wish every character(especially garveys daughter and gf) would be crushed to death in a car compacter

margaret qualley is the worst actress i've ever witnessed, not to mention ultimate resting cunt face

What did you find unbearable in season 2?

I didn't get it though :(

t. Sup Forumsposter

>the recurring piano rendition of "where is my life" was overbearing and maudlin
>carrie coon
>margaret qualley
>patty
>less interesting location
>less focus on garvey and more focus on dull side characters
???

You thought Carrie Coon was bad? I thought she was the best thing about the show.
Welp, we can agree on Margaret Qualley.
Patty was pretty good, but yes, she had better scenes in season 1.
On the last two points we can agree on.
Still a phenomenal show.

I didn't know it was possible to have taste this bad

White bear from black mirror season 1 blew my mind out the back of my head. Been awhile since a show hit me with a twist you legit never see coming.

Holy shit, you couldn't be more of a pleb if you tried

Whoa pleb shit taste and low IQ over here kek

I still don't realise what the whole deal was with John and his crack squad of vigilante firemen

His father raped him so he gets angry when people pretend like nothing bad happens in Jarden and its sacred.