I'm down with the return of Racism and I'm voting for Trump but can we separate the whiter hispanics with European...

I'm down with the return of Racism and I'm voting for Trump but can we separate the whiter hispanics with European Spain blood from the dumber browner beaner Hispanics with the injun blood before people start lynching everybody with a Z in their last name?

I'd really appreciate it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When we say you have to go back we mean YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK

only if it means I don't have to separate my dick from your mum's poon

i think the idea is beaners can stay if they actually act like americans and not just their dumbass taco taco viva mexicana fuck gringo shit.

This
I am a white spanish, my last name is De Aragon

Pic is not a good argument for spics staying

Spaniards are from Europe though and are generally legal and english speaking. Don't clump us with the filthy mexicans asshole.

You have to go back commie spic.

Most Spanish people with European Spanish descent are legal though

You have to go back, I'm sorry Pedro.
>implying spaniards are white
>implying they aren't half Muslim
>implying we want your kind at all

Woaw, getting BTFO by Sup Forums

Sorry pal, you are on bord
Think twice next time you dream about colonialism

So why do you guys accept Italian Americans even though we're whiter than them and the Irish. We killed all the injuns. Also Spaniards people are not Mexican so don't call me pedro

Spaniards are akin to Mexicans like Obama is akin to Whites in America.

pedro

People from Spain with Spanish blood can stay they are white European

Fuck you mexican I really do hate you. You criminal degenerate fucks ruined "Spanish descent" for all the whiter Spanish people without injun blood. Fuck you beaner fuck you fuck you :(((((

From beaners you came, and to beaners thou shalt return. Italians at least created the rennisnace and hosted Catholicism. What did you eastern Mexicans ever do? I'm sorry Pedro you have to go back.

>they are latin European

ftfy

you are on bord pal, wether you like it or not

>they have to go back
ftfy

um no Spaniards are not beaners cause they're not Mexican. You're falling for the liberal meme in the 80s when all Spanish descent was lumped into "Hispanic" to avoid "Racial tensions" between white looking Spaniards and brown mexicans.

Spaniards are white, even if they aren't in your opinion, they are still a European descent that follows the laws and hate degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q

Spaniards /=/ Beaner

>that nose
>white

>Spain
>European
Hahah well memed friendo

shut up injun

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Do you even know where Spain is? If I pulled Spain onto a map, could you find it?

at this point you should realice that even if you dont like mexicans, siding with Sup Forums is a suicide
where are your survival instints at pal?

Shut the fuck up indio.

You have to go back

>start lynching everybody with a Z in their last name?
You know where that Z comes from?
North Africa you fucking race mixing half moor scum, that's where!
The niggers start at the channel, mate, sorry to have to break it to you but it's true

Perro. Errr pedro

Yes we should, but they will all have to be tested.

Not a drop of mestizo.

Spaniards and ports are fine as long as they're not Muslim. All other brown skins must go

You cannot be average Spaniard, you have to have some of that fucking injun blood.

But I know this is a troll post

You look like a taco. You have to go back. Sorry

If Spanish people aren't Europeon, neither are Italians

t. beaner false flagger.

kek

keep sending whores for our brown elites to fuck. That is the only thing keeping your sinking euro shithole relevant on this side of the map.

Easy, just look for Burros, and Cactus.

You first my morish friend

Beaners sure do know Spaniards are white when they cry about racism.

Illegal isn't a race. Fuck off, shill.

Spaniards dislike Mexicans

Fuck off, we would side with the blondes and redheads if a war happened. You injun cocksuckers "Browned" the word "Spanish descent" fuck all of you spics.

Indio genocide soon, if there is someone to ask for reparations we failed our jobs.

>Hispanics with the injun blood before people start lynching everybody with a Z in their last name?

You must not know where you are.

George "The Nog Doctor" Zimmerman is an internationa hero here at Sup Forums.

Most Spaniard Americans are legal citizens, I hate illegal citizens. Stop putting words in my mouth

kek, you look like a fucking indio

Spaniards aren't Mexican

No we can't sorry

ITT: "Race realist" think all Spanish Descent = Mexican

Italians are white because the Romans mixed into Anglo and Germanic blood.

Spaniards are negros because they loved getting fucked by black Muslim dick.

Moorish eggplants are NOT WHITE

I think you mean meso americans and yeah do it. All my favorite writers and painters are from Spain

You see their responses and you still want to cast your lot in with them? This is why Latinos look at you and think you're self hating.

>speak Latino
>go backerino

Spaniard Americans are English speaking and legal because we value American culture.

I deleted that post because I forgot to post this paragraph I found

>It was not until the 1980s after years of protest from the Chicano movement the United States government created the term Hispanic to classify all peoples who come from Spanish-speaking countries. The term Hispanic has in recent years in the United States been given racial value with the perception of a racial Hispanic look being that of Native American race or of the Mixed races usually Mestizo or Mulatto as the majority of the people who immigrate from Spanish-speaking countries to the United States are of that racial origin. Due to this racial perception of Hispanics even among Hispanic Americans themselves, White U.S. Hispanics and Latinos, Black U.S. Hispanics and Latinos and Asian U.S. Hispanics and Latinos are often overlooked in the U.S. mass media and in general American social perceptions. The white Hispanics and Latinos who are perceived as "Hispanic" by Americans usually possess typical Mediterranean/Southern European pigmentation - olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes - as most Spanish and white Latin American immigrants are and most white Hispanics and Latinos are.[18][19]

Blame the mexican and browner hispanics for being degenerates. Not the spaniards

>Anonymous (ID: zXnuaL9V)
06/30/16(Thu)15:23:52 No.79332001
#
Are Spaniards even latino?

>Spanish Americans can't hang out with the other browner hispanics because we have European descent and have much lighter skin. Unlike the browner hispanics, we generally disapprove of crime and degeneracy. We are Legal and English speaking because we value American Culture.

>We have a hard time of getting other whites of accepting us though because we have the burden of being clumped with the browner hispanics in the 80s under "Hispanic". Fuck mexicans. The government was oringially going to have a "White Hispanic" for European descent hispanics with "Brown Hispanics" for injun descent hispanics. But they took it down cause liberals were being faggots

saved ur post beaner-senpai. did they send you back yet?

Aye carumba, amigo. Go back lil bambino

I still stand by my post. I don't recall saying anything wrong in their. I only deleted it because I hate making myself sound like a victim.

You have no basis for your arguments. I actually agree with you that illegal Mexicans are a burden and should be deported. I am voting for Trump and I have an interest in right winged politics. However, you think all Spanish descent (even the European descent) is automatically Mexican, and that is why I'm arguing with you.

You don't even know that Spain is European so you're either very stupid or just a troll

Why the fuck do you keep making this thread over and over again? My father is from Spain and even I think you're being a retard.

Pedro Sanchez, a beaner is a beaner no matter which can I open. We aren't asking you to go back we are telling you. What's the matter, no hablas the English?

Spaniards aren't mexican

Whatever you're just a troll so whatever

Literally nobody except mouth breathing autists give a shit about Europeans coming here. That's how this country was founded.

I have worked with both and I know there is a difference, never really thought of the Spanish as hispanic, to me they were European.

there is so much unemployement in Spain compared to the average latin american country - bar Venezuela- that in the end you travel to USA for the same reason every beaner does, to take a job you didnĀ“t find on your country, you are the same shit with just a slimmer face and less black

Spaniards are generally legal and have been here for decades legally and assimilated to American culture.

Most Spaniards in America don't speak much spanish and mostly speak english.

Fucking LOL im Mexican, look normal unlike a retard beaner like u and do not claim Spanish genes bullshit JAJA
Got any self steem idiot?

Don't lie NIGGERLIPS
Ayyyyyy I'm European JAJAJAJA
No mames wey

fuck off mexican. Just fuck off.

Whites love those pasta niggers for some reason, probably because the mafia made them their bitch back in the day and now have a taste for that Italian sausage in their ass.

Mexico has 50 million of pure white spanish. We live mostly in north and west mexico

Why do you want to be white so much?

How about you fix your brown shit.

Don't Mexicans hate spaniards?

I am truly within 5% of educated middle class Mexicans (not Chicano) with a masters degree asshat UNLIKE your kind descendants of scum peasants pinches Indios estupidos. Don't even try to lie. Your face is OAXACO POSTER CHILD.
If you must know my father is dark blond green eyed from central Mexico. Fucking idiot.

Spaniards are European though, aren't we technically white or honorary white or whatever?

Fuck off mexican

No. They have crisis and we are recieving them. We are bro tiers but not to catalonians

Some sort of "if it's white it's alright, if it's brown flush it down" policy? I can get behind this

Not sure about 50 mil but there's lots of pockets in Jalisco, west Michoacan, chihuahua etc
Here in the USA I've had coworkers that I though were 100% white Americans and turned out to be from altos de Jalisco (blond & blue eye qt girl)