Will it end this year, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJpJXSR9_Sk
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79324804/#79324804
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79324604/#79324604
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79323450/#79323450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

The madman finally did it. I can't wait for him to hit $500, once that happens he'll be forced to either get a real job or make videos again.

The only way the spoonster is giving it up is with a gun in his mouth. I certainly hope he chooses to make videos again instead of killing himself though.

He's going to commit suicide. He's too lazy and sick to make content. As for a "real job", he has an awful personality and would never make it through an interview.

How expensive is life in America?
Like, how much money do you people pay on average for bills/utilities/food/internet?

literal advertisng/begging for subs

>Do it, Noah. All the pain will go away

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

He must have real serious mental issues. The guy was fine 6 or so years ago. I feel bad for him, if he had a better environment and better help making he could get better with his crippling mental illness and start making worthwhile content again. All he would need to do is 4 videos a month, hell even just start with 2 a month and he would gain some faith with his fanbase.

>go to website
>last update: november
>before that, august
>before that, june
am I suppose to believe that he is trying?
his patreon is a welfare project.
where did everything go so wrong?

Fuck him. He hasn't even made an entertaining video since Minority Report. I had such high hopes that maybe he was coming back but all he does any more is shitty livestreams and even that seems to be too much effort these days.

He gets $1k a month to not make videos?

Why doesn't this guy just get an actual job?

Pretty much, been like that for most of 2016. He made like 4 or 5 things.

Hes just a giant baby, boo hoo my ugly gf left me 5 years ago gonna stop everything now and become an alchoholic and talk about being suicidal for attention

>you will never be as pathetically lonely as the 280 people still throwing him money for doing *LITERALLY* nothing
This is a level of mental illness above "friend simulator" channels and TV shows. They genuinely believe they are his friend.

$12k is already well below the poverty line for a two person household. I wouldn't be surprised if he already had at least a part time retail position and just has kept it on the down low

dropping like flies

This faggot lives in a city where you pay seven figures to rent out some chink's closet. The moment things go sideways for him, he's fucked.

Go back and watch some of his earliest videos and he seems so healthy and articulate that he almost comes across as a normie.

There was a point in like 2011-2012 where he almost instantly went full schizophrenia.

What the fuck happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=AJpJXSR9_Sk

Who's the trap on the left?

April broke up with him?

Social anxiety, bipolar disorder (not sure about this one?), depression, and most importantly, a 10+ year gap on his resume without any kind of work employers would be looking for.

He still looks surprisingly young for his advanced age (37), especially with his hairstyle, so he could probably get a min wage job or something.

Post poor 9$ doritto - he managed not only survve on that, but get twice the size.

What does he do all day?
He doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school, doesn't make videos, probably doesn't go outside. Is he just locked up in his house all day playing video games?

It varies by state. In Washington State I would say avg entry level (non college degree) job pays around 12/hr or 800 per pay check (1600 per month). If u rent an apartment/house with others u pay about 500/month. Then add about 150/month for electricity/water/garbage and recycling/gas. Then there is car insurance which can range anywhere from 36-150/month or more based on driving history. Then health insurance for about more 200/month then ur phone bill about 50-100/month. So basically ur fucked.

literally, figuratively, objectively and subjectively who

Depends on what you're willing to settle with. In Arizona, a state no one is dying to live in really, you can get an apartment for as little as $400 a month. You can probably rent someone's cinderblocked RV in their backyard for half that. Summers are pretty brutal without AC though.

In other places the homeless die in the winter. Here, homeless people die in the summer.

He tweets a lot, I doubt he plays much games. When he streams games he doesn't put any particular effort in communicating with the viewers. These are probably just his regular plays. Like, whenever he plays a game, he also streams it.

I guess he just browses the web most of the time.

I am genuinely curious who these people are. I wouldn't surprised if it's just friends and family at this point

Spoony has his own house, afaik. No idea how much of it is paid though. If it's all paid then 1k is still enough + april's salary at her doll store or wherever she's working now.

Even using you're most pessimistic figures, you still have $500 left for food and everything else.

Honestly, if you can't make that work you need to move out of a shitty hipster state like WA.

>he doesn't put any particular effort in communicating with the viewers
Well, he gets triggered every stream and ban people - that's a form of communication.

>Social anxiety
>bipolar disorder
>depression
Not really valid reasons to not apply for a job
>10+ year gap on his resume
That's 100% his fault

Well, 997 / 280 is an average of $3.56 dollars a month, not much really. That's one less coffee at the coffee shop. If you enjoyed Spoony for years, might as well keep supporting him, if you already have money piling up every month.

He probably is having to look good a job already under 1k a month is pretty bad

where do you live in washington thast 500 a month for rent? i live in nowhere battleground and cheapest here is 725

+ year gap on his resume
>That's 100% his fault
This, I'm in my third year of an extended vacation from work (thanks inheritance), I'm really looking forward to telling employers I wanted to sit on my ass for 1000 days.

>throw money away because you have too much money
At this point giving him money is making it LESS likely that he'll begin making videos again/clean up his act.

If people stop throwing money at him for doing nothing, eventually it'll reach a point where he will HAVE to sort his shit out and either get another shitty job or try and revive his content, and get his mental health under control.

Or he'll just kill himself.

>LITERALLY shilling for some youtube faggot

fucking cancer

dont forget twitter

WA isn't just Seattle, user. You should stop forming opinions on memes.

>10+ year gap on his resume without any kind of work employers would be looking for.

Couldn't he try to get some kind of media job where his 10 year gap wouldn't be seen as a gap and more of in-the-field experience?

It has to do with Scarlet leaving, I think man

>tfw you will never see the full video of spoony crowned king of the internet by a 85 kilo ex gf

who

Well, yeah, but this kind of field is harder and harder to get into these days, and the best way in is usually doing your own thing, except in his case that seems to be impossible now.

He could still come back I think, because he's still known, people still remember him. I don't think he's past the point of no return yet.

The problem I think is that he just doesn't like it anymore, and really that's not surprising. He's fucking 37, and what he does must get so repetitive, especially how there isn't really anything interesting being made today, like there really is a cultural stagnation, whether in movies or games or tabletop RPGs, or whatever. He's seen it all, nothing surprises him anymore, it's always the same tropes, the same settings, the same ideas, the same characters, the same philosophies, etc.

He said most of what he had to say on the things that interested him, and now if he would do more it would definetely be like work. He would have to force himself through things he isn't interested in in the first place, just for the sake of having material to present.

Why do people keep making threads on this guy? Especially since apparently he doesn't even make content anymore? Wtf

its either him or a friend of his shilling for views and cash.

seriously.

report and hide.

>Discovery contacted Spoony to develop a concept for an internet campaign about science education and work with them
>This would have led to more work and potentially a show pitch
>He pitched Dr. Insano and was surprised when they said no and never contacted him again

He's an adult man, not a teen. It's his own responsibility to get his shit together.

I think this all started going downhill back when he made a patreon and got 5k really quickly, iirc. He probably lost his focus that time and was never able to come back.

How is this Sup Forums related, but these aren't, sange?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79324804/#79324804
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79324604/#79324604
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79323450/#79323450

Doing the same shit for decades is what having a career/job is all about.
I'm not going to feel bad for a guy approaching middle age that's moping around like a teen.

> what is it like in america
> why do americans do thing we do not do here
> do americans really do thing

At least have the balls to tell us where you're from

>In Arizona, a state no one is dying to live in really, you can get an apartment for as little as $400 a month
I live in Flagstaff and my mortgage is less than most rents here.

You left out arrhythmia, that thing the guy from Katawa Shoujo had where your heart could explode at any moment.

Get the fuck out, you retarded newfags. Mocking Spoony has been a Sup Forums tradition for years.

> EVERYTHING I DON'T APPROVE OF IS SHILLING
fuck off back to Sup Forums and don't return

>has literally no new content to even shill, not even streams
>majority of threads are people shitting on him

What a brilliant marketing strategy. Kill yourself retard

>he just doesn't like it anymore
Then he should do something else and if that requires education/training, get it.

Nobody promised all these assholes in CA and similar that Blip and YouTube and Patreon would give them a Get Out of Work card, but damn if that isn't what they all took away from it.

shillnoids are convinced even the saltiest, most rancorous thread about someone is in fact intentional marketing in their favor and you can never disabuse them of this ironclad belief

I've seen him a couple of times at the grocery store I work at in suburban Chicago, along with his girlfriend.

what should I say to him next time I see him?

>When are you gonna start working on the Spoony movie?
>When are you gonna shutdown your patreon? You haven't made real content in many months.
>Why don't you make more movie review vlogs? All you would have to do is talk in front of a camera for an hour or two and edit out the redundant parts. It's easy and would please some of your fans who are starving for real content.
>Did you know that Linkara is a nasty cock slut?
>Did you know Iron Liz is a tranny?

Good, the guy's been living off his nostalgic appeal for far too long. Let the cunt get some experience of the real world.

I actually haven't seen him here since I said hi to him a while ago, maybe he's frightened someone recognized him.

He should get anti-depressants and/or adderall. I can assure you, being a literal zombie that can do work is better than being a depressed sack of shit.

I can relate to him though, I too was super productive at one point and fell into a three year long depression where I did nothing. Course I never lashed out at people, I just slowly faded away.

It frequently dips below $1k, then jumps back up to $1040, then down to $960, then back to $1032... no idea.

>Mocking Spoony has been a Sup Forums tradition for years.
This.
I made this pic when he made that twilight video where he cried about Scarlet leaving him.

It's funny to watch his life fall apart, especially since it's entirely his own fault.

I can't believe there are STILL faggots here that give a shit about him anymore.

His last good year of actual content was 2011. It was all the CA drama afterwords that carried him to the early, successful days of the Patreon.

Now that he's not producing content and not threatening to rape his coworkers, people have stopped caring.

That's still over 100k a year

>faggots here that give a shit about him anymore
We never gave, friend, we've been making these threads for many, many years, just for fun.

Its been teetering just over/under 1000 for a couple months.

>we don't care
>we just spam the board with unfunny shit that is completely unrelated to Sup Forums
>for years

April is the reason hes gone to shit. His output went to shit once they moved in together.

She enables him.

Spoony needs someone to kick his ass in gear or he stagnates. First he had Scarlett, then Miles.

thus

trump literally became the president on that principle

what?

No, Scarlett.

April leaving him would be good for spoony. He'd likely have to move back in with his brother and he wouldnt let him sit on his ass doing nothing.

Math is hard, isn't it?