Afro-American praise polish men for beating foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc

Turks and nigerian niggers in particular.
He overdramatize by they way and judging from what he says seems to be Roosh fan but it's true that it's dangerous especially in nightclubs if you are a shitskin and seen with polish women or even alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

radionafali.com/sluchaj.html
paranormalium.pl/radio-odtwarzacz.php?akcja=mp3128kbps
foxnews.com/world/2016/02/29/chilean-attacked-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab.html
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4gf6zp/portuguese_student_victim_of_racist_attack_in/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=62882571
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Anybody?

[b][spoiler]RAJD NA [/spoiler]ORGONITY[spoiler] NIĆ ZAPIERDALAJ[/spoiler][/b]
[i]1. lipca: jeszcze nie ma tematu[/i]

słuchamy: radionafali.com/sluchaj.html lub paranormalium.pl/radio-odtwarzacz.php?akcja=mp3128kbps

Telefon: +48 33 482-72-32

start tradycyjnie o [u]00:00[/u]

Get out of Britain Polish scum. I'm just kidding, kolego.

Some blacks are based.

Stupid Polacks. They should fight with natives and ally with muslims. And when the natives are gone turn against muslims and others.

>ally with muslims

Przenigdy.

Is he serious i thought Ukranians were tough and hated foreigners with them having groups like right sector im surprised they are cucks.

Against natives of what country - UK?

BUMP JESZCZE 23H12MIN

Go in UK, polish girls love the niggers...

I don't understand your english user

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>Greek_skin_color.jpg
What's your point?

Makes sense now that you mention it.

You are less white than Iranians on average.

Polish women getting dicked by niggers, Arabs and turks.

So?

ahem. This is relevant.

Sometimes but polish nationalists and racists beat those niggers, arab and turks when they notice that.

Can I dick polish women? I'm Albanian. We can trade.

Better be careful if you ever go to Poland portuguese were attacked in Poland for being too dark..

foxnews.com/world/2016/02/29/chilean-attacked-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab.html

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4gf6zp/portuguese_student_victim_of_racist_attack_in/

What's the point of the OP image.

Do what in Poland? It's an insignificant, boring-ass country.

Xenophobia is a Greek words that means "fear of the foreign", and it's a disease. This is why Poland has never been important, and likely never will. It's also why you're so white.

Polish history and culture is about as poor as its genepool.

Poles think albanians are arabs and albanians are mostly brown from what I seen on pictures online so you can try but you may be attacked or bulllied at work.

Can I muh dick Polish women without getting beaten? I am Norweigan and Finnish. I will give them strong Aryan genes.

>mfw i am of polish decent

Those are mostly meme pictures spammed by Serbos and Greeks. And why Arab and not Turk?

Well Greeks sre over 60% midde eastern genetically

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=62882571

So?

>You better take that shit to Ukraine

Hahahahahahaha

Dont bully poland pls :(

Maybe but polish men hate all foreigners because they have reputation of being ugly so don't want competition.

You are sandniggers

This is incorrect. Pick related is paternal Arab ancestry.

True, but we are also the most important nation of history, so we are the ones who set the golden standard

Switzerland is filled with sandniggers who don't even know they're sandniggers?

Actually we are all sandniggers since both you and saudis are caucasians.
This is the kind of retarded logic you keep using in each thread you post.

Either that or they were Arabs that claimed to be Swiss in ethnicity.

Yes we poles beat 10 vs 1 a darkie that has sexual desire and flirts. We stronk.

Better version

They're dog eating sand niggers that control money on a global scale.

Saved as this map includes hindoodoos. But Southern Italians are negroes.

I am surprised to see it is so low in Turkey and Caucasus...

Saudis are mostly caucasians but they have 7% negroid(still saudis are actually least racially mixed arabs) from the slave other than that they are neolithic farmer and south european are also mostly neolithic middle eastern farmer but have more WHG and ANE and less negroid.

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html

It doesn't work like that as russians for exxample are over 15% mongoloid while Saudis are 7% negroid so they are in fact whiter than russians.

GET FUCKED POOLAND

MCFUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Why so butthurt?

im making fun of you

>7% negroid is whiter than 15% mongoloid

I always knew Poland was a bydlo nation.

following your logic, a Frenchman is 98% an Iraqi Jew since he shares the blue component almost as much, right?
or maybe, just maybe, STRUCTURE exist between the Caucasian race as well?

Of course it does, different ratios of ENF, WHG and ANE(which technically were separate races but they interpret them as caucasoid), however WHG an ANE have amerindian admixture while ANE even showed some australoid affinity, so farmers were most caucasoid. Paradoxaly middle easterners were originally lighter than europeans though still swarthy while european hunter gatheres were black or dark brown. White skin was a mutation in europe after those populations already mixed.. Yet today populations that are predominantly farmer are darker than populations with bigger WHG/SHG/CHG/BGH/EHG admixture because they didn't get that mutation hunters got..