Is America worse then Nazi? Because Mormon's are respected more then the Nazis

Is America worse then Nazi? Because Mormon's are respected more then the Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THE NAZI.

the american holocaust was fake. how can you compare fiction to 11 million innocent Jewish women and children gassed and murdered?

This

Maybe 50 Indians were killed. A true holocaust is the 3 trillion Jews that died in just one camp in Germany

11 million? stop spewing your hateful lies antisemite, no less than 60 million jews died in the holocaust

Don't shoot your fuckin arrows at us next time faggots

Every day you antisemite

30 trillion jews died every day in the smallest camp

Never forget the 90 quintillion

So there were one third as many native americans living in teepees as there are currently people living here today in major cities?

Only white women feel guilty about the Indians, literally nobody else cares, not even Indians.

BAD GOY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT 700 sextillion Jews died per gassing session in the smallest camp

>A FUCKING LEAF
coming from a dog fucker... top kek mate

There are more native indians and ppl with native indian dna in the USA right now than have ever lived in history before.

oy vey you fucking goy dumbass 1x10^100 a session more like

cough

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

>le right wing click bait

Hereby I condemn the Native American holocaust.
It was a atrocious event.

Getting sick and dying is genocide?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Every native American had to have been killed 10 times for this to be true. Total population of New World when whites arrived was about 30 million, of whom 25 million were in Central and South America. 5 million in North America. Granted, there could have been people killed across a number of generations, but the 100 million figure is an absolute joke.

Native Americans' greatest accomplishment was moving out of the way so Europeans could use their land to make civilization

that number seems a but exaggerated to me.

A friend told me to check out /pol. This shit is comedy gold. Thanks for the lolz