Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Heinlein#Sexual_issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm from Argentina and i'm white as snow

Race is a matter of opinion shitlord

argentina is white
don't let the memes fool you

He was originally Filipino in the book

Makes sense being the most powerful race in the galaxy.

Starship Troopers is set in a totalitarian NWO.

Complete globalisation under one government in Geneva. All South Americans have been displaced by rich white aryans in sunny Buenos Aires.

yeah, they may be white but they're like Italian white not scandinavian white like the guy in the film

he was Uruguayan not argent*nian

Arhentina is whiiite!

Good luck trying to displace all the peruvian-boliguayans from Buenos Aires.

i think they obliterated most of the browns. although there was one in the klendathu drop.

But he's talking about Buenos Aires

wrong
he is still argentinian since Uruguay is a province

I always figured that it was the future and white people colonized lesser nations to make them prosper

The film is basically a propaganda flick created by the federation, this is why it had breaks and basically a recruitment advert at the end, that's why it's all white good looking American teens as an ideal and why verhoeven picked shitty actors

of those 87% white, most wouldn't pass as white in Scandinavian countries

Argentina is a huge place with a lot of different ethnicities, and there is a big number of people with German ancestry, around 3.5 million.

There are also people with Scandinavian ancestry

>le province meme
2010 meme

>Scandinavian countries
Literally who

>meme

In the book, the Germans won WW2.
So yea, a lot of the world is probably white by now.

This isnt Sup Forums that type of bait doesnt work too well here.

Not for long thanks to peronists, they love to attract brownies from other countries with free shit for dem captive votes.

Well it sure made me want to join! All those sexy showers and fun bug killing times. Who wouldn't want to join?

Exactly it seems based af and as they keep reminding us service guarantees citizenship

a future we can all get behind

Argentina is a white country

I wonder what he thought of Las Malvinas

>service guarantees citizenship

Can you tell me more?

>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say FUCK THATCHER

> what are Swiss Argentines

Also, Nazi Germans fleeing post-WW2, but not quite as many.

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS!

It's a military democracy, where civilians can become citizens, gaining the right to vote and the right to run for public office through virtuous service to the Federation for a period of not less than 2 years.

I'm cool with this.
The political map would look much, muuuuch different if only military and ex-military people could vote.
Wanna vote, run in politics, have children? Serve your fucking country and prove it.

>white people can't move to other countries and have kids, who would then be from that country

The book clarifies that service is not always military though it is the most common. But in general the idea that you have to give back to society before you have any say in how it's run is a good one.

Joke's on you, I don't want to do any of those things anyway.

It's all military, but there are non-combat roles. Most people however get slotted into infantry. The book goes into detail how Rico gets filted into the MI.

It should be only people who pay taxes get to vote

In the movie the near future is a rapid colonization of the white race across the globe with genocide so yes whites are in Argentina at the time the film's story begins

Get a history lesson you redneck. Murricuh was originally populated by indians.

The film taught you nothing, did it?

The film attempts to shit on Heinlein's great ideas.

So Trump wouldn't be voted in in this universe? KEK red states don't make money.

Anyways is a solid idea. Despite pissing off a lot of white people and several rights groups, if implemented, it could finally get rid of corporate shit fucking with our government. I doubt it'd be easy to persuade a veteran with money at the cost of his country, not after they've probably faced the horrors of war or seen it happen to their brethren. Frankly I wish we had Starship Troopers' one world government cause then we'd focus solely on expansion instead of having small conflicts getting in the way. Keep the US framework but implement the "only veterans can vote" aspect.

what does that mean

I doubt Heinlein endorsed the idea of a military democracy.

Fun fact, Heinlein may have been pedosexual.

Whether they're great is up for debate, I personally aprove of whooping kids' asses now and then while allowing only veterans to be the only ones who vote. Physical violence, or at least the threat of this, used to keep kids and society in line. Duty to your country and the sacrifice required to do so has been lost in these past generations. I bet most of Sup Forums would dislike the idea of sacrifice and violence cause they're coddled suburban faggots who bitch at being asked to work at fast food and complain about their parents not giving them the latest phone, all while bitching at little things. Somewhere along the line it all became just about making money and utilizing credit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Heinlein#Sexual_issues

wtf I love heinlein now

my professor from argentina looked like kebab though

>Whether they're great is up for debate

All ideologies are up for debate. This is something the regressive Left has forgotten.

The film rightfully makes fun of terrible, borderline fascistic ideas that you, being uneducated idiot that you are, jerk off to, daily. Unlike you, Verhoeven was a child in nazi-occupied Netherlands, and knew for a fact what a militarized fascist society based on pride brings. Patriotism is literally cancer.

Don't you have a college speaker to protest?

You don't realise how beyond the height of stupidity you reach, how dumb you look to people with any academic credentials to their understanding of history and human nature. It's not even cathartic calling you a retard anymore.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say Las Malvinas son Argentinas!

In Central and South America as well as the Caribbean it pretty much the upper class that's lighter in skin tone, and even then its 80% Spanish descent not really white because even Spanish have lots of varying descendants throughout their centuries of wars and immigration.

The middle class finds it self in the middle of the divide with people varying in skin tone. Lower class since those are the poor will have mixed with the native Americans and in the case of the Caribbean with Africans and Native Americans since they didn't have many Native Americans available.

If you visit lets say Brazil all the fabelas will be filled with the shitskins that are mostly a mix between Spanish and Native Americans while the upper class will be considered as white as regular Americans since they didn't really integrated with the natives.

Forgot to add my point in all that. Given how Rico lives, one can assume because of his family he is very well off. So him being Caucasian looking isn't really out of the ordinary.

don't forget to post the screencap on r/the_donald.

The book was written when the population was still mostly white

>Argentina
>white

What?

Tomorrow I will have forgotten about your retarded post, but you will remain retarded never the less. Goodbye.

>1982

is that you, Anya?

some forced meme by the philipnigger that they are the strongest people in the world

>regressive left

That I can agree with. SJWs are usually centrists who act holier-than-thou on social media for brownie points. Most dislike and don't follow leftist ideology, like free speech, equal rights, and taxes for all.

I bet traditional republicans feel the same about neocons/tea party faggots.

what the fuck is an anya?

Well sure any party is going to dislike the extremists within their group.

Starship Troopers is set in a world where the Nazis won WW2.

As such, the population of Buenos Aires was eradicated, and turned into Lebensraum for the aryan people, and those loyal to the Reich.

Theres only like 4 black people in the whole of Starship Troopers, because their ancestors won citizenship through loyalty to the Reich.

Meds can also have light colored hair and eyes. There are blonde Spaniards with blue eyes.

I seem to remember a fair number of black people.

Memes aside, some parts of Buenos Aires are filled with germans

So are some parts of Munich, doesn't mean the city's white.

How anyone can read Stranger in a Strange Land or especially The Moon is a Harsh Mistress and assume he would support a military democracy is beyond me.

Munich's pretty damn white, dude. Shit load less variety of ethnicites than somewhere like New York or even Portland. Or it was 2 years ago anyway, before Merkel went off the deep end.

Honestly, Heinlein's political spectrum was all over the place, but Starship Troopers does seem to reflect his beliefs, at least at the time. Obviously the system in Stranger in a Strange Land isn't workable on a mass scale.

>Heinlein's political spectrum was all over the place
Heinlein used books to hypothesize dialectically on ideas without passing judgement on them. I really don't understand why every fucking high school literature teacher thinks that every book is either praise or criticism of the themes within it.

>Fun fact, Heinlein may have been pedosexual.
Literally /our guy/

being this new

Yeah... like anyone would watch a movie starring a brown person.

lol