It's time to admit the obvious and redefine what it means to be European...

It's time to admit the obvious and redefine what it means to be European. Islam is an integral part of European culture and heritage and strengthening its following base around Europe with colorful individuals and white people disenfranchised with the bigoted and outdated Christianity will only further benefit you. In the time of progress and change, in the year of 2016; it is time to put aside your bigoted views and accept Islam whether you like it or not as a European phenomenon.

>1 post by this ID

true. I was never quite sure if this whole islam and muslim hate thing was just a meme or not. But I guess people really are this ignorant.

This board is satire when to comes to things such as Islam, race, political crisis (such as the refugee crisis and the fanatical support for fascists such as Trump) and thankfully antisemitism. There are a fringe minority who actually hold these beliefs and mostly frequent here from stormfront. Personally I would have those people reported for their heinous opinions and arrested. Containing ironic hate-speech to this board is OK to let out some steam, but unironic hate-speech is dangerous and should be punished.

Go fuck yourself my free speech cost millions of lives and your objection to it is disgusting

Calling callous remarks 'free speech' is ubiquitous among the poorly educated. I take it you voted for out as well then. Truly a shame that those as ignorant as you can partake in democracy. Perhaps that needs to be changed too for the stability and benefit of this country and those around us. Frankly people like you are arrogant and selfish.

You voted out as well didn't you ? of course you will never admit it especially to your friends but in the privacy of that booth you did what you really wanted

Islam is an integral part of the European identity. Because it's been murdering, kidnapping, and raping Europeans since it's creation :)

Huh, this really made me think. Wow, hmmmmm. Made me think.

As a poorly educated bastard, I understand the words 'free speech' as meaning free to speak.
Enlighten me, great mind, how I am wrong in this.

You racist fuck some of those kidnapped children did ok and some Muslim families raised their kids Christian so they would be taken away so that makes it ok

> Islam causes mass deaths of brown people
Sounds European

Ha - Ha - Ha
Almost, but you forgot islam is actually the religion of peace; so no.

What race is this thing?

Is it a fucking Arab?

McDonald's has embraced Islam
Why haven't you?

This is bait. Either way, I'm happy to see Muslims die. Please don't insist that I accept or admire uncivilized barbarians.

Learn the difference between hate-speech and 'free speech' as the new generation is being taught this day. I doubt you will do so though considering how crass your comment was.
[citation heavily needed]

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

Good point

It also causes a lot of unloved inbred rape babies.

I'm sorry if I came over as rude.
If you object to 'hate speech', you automatically have destroyed the concept of free speech.
You might as well say; there is no free speech.

It's good to see more moderate faces

Think you forgot about the muslim subsaharan slaving.

I was being ironic.

>Islam is an integral part of European culture and heritage
You guys have at least another thousand years of presence in Europe to get even close to being an integral part of European heritage.

>RELIGION OF PEAS!!!

>truly a shame democracy is democratic
I know

>2/10
>sage
>into the trash
Thank you for your contribution user.

The concept of 'free speech' is subjective on the country you reside within. Objection of hate-speech is perfectly rational as hate-speech is detrimental and purposely derogatory to minorities who are often than not are at an disadvantage in society. It also provides a real threat of violence and taking precautionary measures such as criminalizing hate speech is a sensible countermeasure.

Allowing those who do not fully comprehend the political/economic/social effects of their voice in voting is dangerous especially if they source their information from manipulative and scapegoating populists. Those same populists will not however take responsibility for the events that their voice and followers had allowed to happen, meaning society has to bear with those costs just for the sake of semantics. Democracy comes in different shapes and sizes and Brexit proved that referendums are just not acceptable anymore.

>bait being this obvious
>Sup Forums still falls for it

An apple, malus domesticus, is an apple. And free speech is free speech.
You are saying you don't like free speech.
Say it, don't be shy, don't pretend to be free speech, say it, say it out loud, deliver yourself from your constraints...
I HATE FREE SPEECH !!!

I do like free speech. Hate-speech however is as I said only negative and deserves to be criminalized as it incites violence. Yes hate-speech is a subset of free speech and yes again it would be limiting free speech for those who incite violence on the vulnerable.

fuckin pathetic

shillsliding as fuck

sage

You are confusing hate speech with bullying.

>There are summerfags and faggitors who bump this shit bait

I'm sorry, Angela, I'll go back to cuckbook.

Doesn't have to be necessarily physical violence. Either way discrimination is not a virtue.
Fucking die you edgy faggot couldn't even attain quads baka, but what should I expect from a German.

>Getting called out triggers the shitposter

Your flag still showing as German and not Turkish triggers me more than anything else tbqh.

You are not even in the vicinity of free speech.

Ok; google captcha really shitting me up. So i'm leaving the discussion. You got the message.

>Islam is an integral part of European culture
You're right user. Islam is a integral part of European culture and history.