Is it time to let the world have a vote?

Seriously, this is going to sound like sacrilege to some of you conservatives - but let u think rationally for a moment. US foreign policy, culture and influence is so integrated into world affairs that every four years in November, their faces are glued to the TV screen. They bite their nails in anticipation and either cheer or heckle at our decisions.

Lets face it, whoever we decide in November to sit in the oval office is going to have an effect on the entire world - and the world hates us for it. Maybe it's only fair that we allow the ballots to hit the polls of every UN, even the ones we don't like. I know it sounds outrageous to some, but we are the world, and the world should have a say on how we run our politics.

Discuss.

Slice your throat m8

I agree. Especially considering how much China and Russia like Trump

>and the world hates us for it.
I don't. I admire your power.

Also, your idea is cancer.

Fuck you into the ground, you giant fucking cûck.

>*maybe its fair that we give a vote for every UN nation

Muh bad for the grammar error.

Really? I've always had the impression that Germany hates us.

They like him for his isolationist agenda...and because he emulates their leaders.

I say, old boy!!

Sorry, but I'm an educated globalist...not an ignorant isolationist like you.

>educated globalist

Nice oxymoron.

how retarded do you have to be to think this is a good idea

to be fair, people sometimes become progressives and globalists when they get an 'educated' or rather, (((indoctrainted))) by SJW universities

of course, educated =/= intelligent, as demonstrated by OP

And you ARE a moron.

Only if I can vote for more gun rights

Yes! Forget being a sovereign nation, let's let the world vote for who leads us. Not like the billion muslims, chinese, indians, and everyone else will vote in their own self interest or anything. Oh, and fuck what the American people have to say. /s

If they get to vote for our leader, does that make us the leader of some new world order or something? Fucking globalists.

Kek, then what are you going to say when all of the Chinese, Indians, and Russians vote in Trump? That we should let the aliens have a say as well?

I never said that this would rest easy on the minds of Americas, but progress is ever moving forward; it doesn't sit archaically idol.

And yes, most Millennials are educated globalists; looking towards the future.

Only if the rest of the world adopts our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

It wouldn't be fair if we didn't...but I'd doubt their vote outweighs that of the latter world. They're just one-part of it.

Trump 2016

go make toast in the tub, buddy

It doesn't have to, to have a vote.

Why don't ghosts, angels, and demons get a vote as well? It's only fair. While we're at i,t let's give the vote to all creatures of the void and beyond.

Trump would still win, hilariously enough.

It's either we put our bases in your shitty countries or you let russian tanks roll down your street. You go ahead and choose faggot.

Think of it like this; if we continue to withhold power from the world and our allies, they're going to lean towards the likes of china in an attempt to draw influence away from us. Their intentions are recreate a world of its multipolar roots...but in reality, their just giving power to a political entity that doesn't share western values.

They would incoherently give sway to a far more oppressive world hegemon.

Trump is losing.

Why not just bro up with Russia and nuke China and India into oblivion? We could conquer the stars together.

Nate, how could you possibly predict the voting habits of ghosts?

I don't fear Russia and India is ok with me; but china? Do you really take them for a team player? Today, they claim a few international seas; tomorrow, they'll claim international borders and after that - international tribute. Have ever studied the history of the CCP? They're all about absorbing nations and assimilating cultures against ones will.

They want to conquer the world, not fucking join it! Educate yourself with facts, not bliss.

No, imagine how ignorant the average voter is (this isn't meant to be a slight, but not everyone can devote the time to understand policy decisions, research their candidates history, etc) and now imagine some tribal villager who is exponentially more ignorant voting.

>implying your average backwater American is more educated than a tribal villager.