GIANT HIPPY GATHERING IN VERMONT

This week, a large gathering of hippies is coming together in a town near me in Vermont, some 10,000 hippies are expected by this weekend to show up on a mountain and just do hippy stuff
Based off of what I've heard from hippies passing through my town there will be tons of drugs and "free women."
My friend and I plan to infiltrate this gathering despite being proud trump supporters and self proclaimed nationalists, obviously going to blend in
what should we do while in attendence?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wptz.com/news/thousands-of-rainbow-hippies-arrive-in-vermont/40264680
sltrib.com/news/1419704-155/gathering-rainbow-garcia-novak-according-allegedly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot article
m.wptz.com/news/thousands-of-rainbow-hippies-arrive-in-vermont/40264680

enjoy it while it lasts. rape the enemy's women. then infect the gathering, destroy it with biological weapons.

Fuck hot hippy women and take their drugs. Is that even a question?

That is the plan, didn't know what to do besides that

So fuck and rub feces everywhere

I was anticipating that this hippie gathering had to be those Rainbow People. They once met near Bristol, VA/TN and caused a ruckus

Was it this big of a gathering?

Take a condom Goyim

attempt to insert redpills after inserting benis? Not much else to do with hippies after getting high and fucknig them

Vermont eh? Remember that Craigslist ad looking for actors? What's going to happen?

wear some hippie clothes say you love hendrix and bring beer

They're not going to be hot you retard they're going to be filthy crackhead gypsy scum

hippies are more new age than SJW

It ain't all rainbows and sunshine, bro. There are some scary fucks at these things; like the woman named Hitler who stabbed a man because SHE was honking her horn for 30 minutes, and he asked her to stop.

sltrib.com/news/1419704-155/gathering-rainbow-garcia-novak-according-allegedly

>According to court records, Novak-Garcia had been repeatedly honking her horn for about a half-hour when 45-year-old Neil Sparling asked her to stop. He told police that when he tried to remove the fuses from underneath the hood of the car to disable the horn, he was stabbed in the head and shoulder.

>During the same episode, Novak-Garcia allegedly stabbed another man in the arm.

>Another man also was allegedly hit with a tire iron, but the alleged victim was never found, according to prosecutors.

No no no you don't understand. There WILL be some hot ones but those are likely inaccessible and on lock down by hippy Chads.

What you do is hang out long enough for the 6-7s to start looking like 8-9s.

>forgot pic of Hitler

It has happened twice a year for decades, kid. These people are patriots who do it to celebrate the American freedoms of free association and free movement. You're a fool if you think they will give a shit about some homo in a flat brim and tight pants "infiltrating" them and argue with you about politics. These are not the identity politics type of hippies. You'll probably end up having a spiritual experience and joining the family. Or get your car and bags stolen because you look like a faggot. Either way, you'll be out of your depth trying to "infiltrate".

Yep, it was this big

Don't forget a slayer cd.

Sell "pot brownies" that are actually laxative brownies

Why not
>Dress like a hippy
>Creampie a bunch of hippies
>Don't use your real name or identity anywhere

Boom, you just made more white people. Also, being degenerate but creating more white people gives you a free pass to do drugs. It's only so you don't blow your cover. Good luck.

>what should we do while in attendence?
be nice to your fellow citizens.

>implying I'll wear nigger ass flat brims and faggy ass pants
>implying I won't wear dirty ass gym shorts and a degenerate tie dye shirt while pretending to be majoring in Multicultural studies who's feeling the bern
>implying you'll ever be Austrailia

Live in a town in Montana where these fuckers show up nearby every couple years. They absolutely destroy the area they occupy with trash and filth, and the human society is flooded with all the dogs and animals they abandon. Fuck Rainbow and fuck hippies.

Don't get STD's.

Kool Aid and cyanide. Say it's LSD.

Rub feces on your dick and then fuck

Im an Autist and have been to 2 nationals. Ask away if you have questions

And there is a thread on the gathering in /out/ right now with good pics

you'll attempt to talk with a basically qt hippie chik and blow it all when you can no longer stand the liberal diarrhea she's spouting

this
1000x this

>reports of a brown tide

Will migrate there, thanks user

styxx?

>what should we do while in attendance?
cut loose? maybe have some fun? just make sure you shower after.

>Go to hippie mountain
>Going to convert the hippies
>Shit this feels good man
>Get converted

>Creampie a bunch of hippies
sounds like a good way to get lynched by a bunch of dirty hippies. the bunk drug alarm spreads through a concert crowd at the speed of sound. how fast do you think everyone will find out theres a guy bustin nuts inside chicks in the orgy?

>dirty ass gym shorts and a degenerate tie dye shirt while pretending to be majoring in Multicultural studies who's feeling the bern
Enjoy getting your car and belongings stolen, fag. Like I said, these aren't the type of "hippies" you come across in your jew campus. You will be out of your depth.

Do what you are best at, Ameribro, mass shooting time

why you think unprotected sex is something hippies would get mad about?

enjoy aids for the rest of your life

Try to learn how to be connected to humanity again

why you think she aint gonna notice you busted in her until she finds out she's pregnant?

What exactly is a hippy Chad?

He even beat women.

Get turboAIDS. Infect them all.

Take one for the team.

There's going to be a false flag at this.
THIS THIS THIS
I've been looking for my fucking screencap of the ad but I only have the page saved it seems, I'll make an image in a bit

Hippies forgive him because he wrote songs about it.

Dat bbc kek

fucking paranoid Sup Forums stay classy

Since this ad was put up, Brexit happened, rise of nationalism and waking up of normies has happened, their timetables have been pushed up so they're doing this now.

Shouldn't you be making America great again?

Buddy, if you screw any of those women, you will get a million STD's. It is just not worth it.

>hippy women

>hot

are you sure

What part of
>your timetables have ben pushed up
do you not understand, NSA?

I'm calling your false flag out before it happens and you are mad.

Huh?
I was just posting the pic you were talking about.

You realize you're going to end up getting hung for your crimes, right?

You're probably going to drink some beer, smoke pot and jerk each other off. Dumbass.

I'm already well hung, thank you.

OMAE WA MOU
SHINDEIRU

KETSU WO TABERU

>My friend and I plan to infiltrate this gathering despite being proud trump supporters and self proclaimed nationalists,

how do you know they're not Trump supporters?

wow false flag planning confirmed

Can someone here redpilled me on hippies? I'm a millianeal youngfag who didn't live through the counterculture

>false flag plans don't ever get hurried forward ahead of schedule in the wake of developing events
>the globalists aren't in full panicmode jumping the gun

bring TP, rainbow gatherings are all about feces management

take mushrooms and have fun

Literally invented by commies.

listen that rainbow family is one of the countries most successful drug cartels, total CIA business, those hippies linger forever any time they do anything, I heard Burlington got sick of the Phish followers camping out following that band home

pretty good plan desu

but you can't stay too long because they'll figure it out after a while

This is it, this is gonna be the false flag that they're gonna use to try to justify rolling out the UN and FEMA death camps.
Get ready to go blueberry and oathbreaker hunting lads, your nation is on the line.

Wait so I'm confused?

What is the purpose of this false flag? What is their agenda? What are they trying to fabricate?
Is it Soros? CIA? Moveon? Why the fuck would a hippy meet up need protest or disorder?

they're probably like "shit our bullshit not working"

"try that hippy shit it worked last time"

>This is it, this is gonna be the false flag that they're gonna use to try to justify rolling out the UN and FEMA death camps.

more like trying to sell no guns even harder

>Faggot flightless bird thinks he knows the American hippie movement
Go be irrelevant somewhere else

>some 10000 hippies
Nigger thats not a temporary gathering you just live next to UVM

I get how John Lennon and the media are able to spread bullshit but I just dont see the point to a gathering unless they unify it under one agenda point

Set them on fire. If the forest goes fire you can simply blame the hippies for blazing it if asked.

Bait a bear over to the mountain. Hippies are PETA, right?

Gas them. Which will be hard to notice since they are full of hot gas to begin with.

All those 3 are the same fucking thing
Look at my image
No this is for painting the shitposters/Trump supporters as violent terrorists, OP and most of the posters here are NSA shills making this thread to set up the narrative for it
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

people think I am a stereotypical Hippie, I go to Rainbow gathering, burning man, Oregon country fair, but Im 1000% redpilled on race country and humanity. psychedelics can really slam that door open WIDE. dont judge all of them

Top fucking kek

Leaf knows the fucking score. Wish I'd been more redpilled during my raver days.

seems like they are trying to make the incidents more credible by involving larger groups, also if there is an incident stupid hippies everywhere will be mimbling how it's real because their ex girlfriend's new baby daddy "tigger" was there or got shot or whatever

What do you mean false flag? Like a shooting? If so OP bring a gun and ruin their plans.

Hippies just want to live in peace. Leave them alone, neo-nazi faggot

>OP and most of the posters here are NSA shills making this thread to set up the narrative for it

I mean maybe but it seems to me they have techniques for this kind of thing, bags of people with profiles that match that kind of activity,

a gun psyop to discredit Trump I mean Trump people don't care what the media says, nobody cares what they say,

they seems to be a 1 track record with the propaganda lately so I would imagine the events and message will stay on course for a while until we demand they put a stop to it

OP probably already one of the designated shooters on their payroll

>Hippies just want to live in peace

yeah ok thats why they shoot each other over drug money

The craigslist ad was just a Private Military Contractor doing basic training. Those companies are pretty common in the south.

>Bring a gun and ruin their plans
THIS 100% THIS PLEASE OP LMAO just cc it good so no one sees it and flips shit

Chads infiltrate anything that hot women take interest in.

(((NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOYIM)))

Kikes sliding this shit hard now.

Cut a new trail between Timber Ridge & Magic.

Bumpity bump

Actually he's right faggot, you should listen to him. I'm a dreadlocked "hippy" that might be at the gathering, trump supporter and avid traveler. I don't normally do modern rainbow but I've got a bad feeling about this year's gathering so I'll be there to Shanti Sena.

I'd kick your ass same as I would the antifa scum. Plus you'd never make it out of A camp, the drainbow would eat you alive and you'd be back in your car as fast as you got there.

>Literally invented by CIA

FTFY

I've been to about 13 of these gatherings. Definitely the best 4th of July parties around but the annoying parts are more annoying to me now that I'm literally a nazi.