French people are such assholes, it's the worst people in the West with the Germans

French people are such assholes, it's the worst people in the West with the Germans.

Look at this cover of a French newspaper, they take pleasure to mock of the through of the hurricane Harvey in Texas whose some people lost everything and they insult 28 million of Texans of nazi.

It's typically a French behavior to mock of the misery of people.

Irony of fate, after the publication of their newspaper, the hurricane Irma hit Saint Marteen and especially the French part of the island is now entirely devastated (the island is split between the Netherlands and France) because the French government did nothing. Meanwhile, the Dutch tried to help their citizens of Saint Marteen and the USA took strong measures to avoid the worst in Florida.

American people could mock of France for Saint Marteen and say the hurricane Irma payed them back in their own coin. But American people are too respectable to mock of that.

>The edgy xDDD ultra satirical Charlie Hebdo "newspaper" represents the entire french population
kys

Nice meme, mind if I save ?

niggers

>American people could mock of France for Saint Marteen and say the hurricane Irma payed them back in their own coin.

we just don't care
continental Europeans are so unfunny it hurts sometimes

Based muslims put these faggots in their place when they insulted their religion, too bad nazis are too pussy to do the same

When I see the cover I cringe, then I remember the """""banter""""" generated by our refusal to join the USA in Iraq and I realize they had it coming

>wah wah I'm offended look at me

STFU you crybaby

>Charlie Hebdo is good when it mocks Muslims, Jews, Africans
>Charlie Hebdo is bad when it mocks Texans

No. It's just that...damn, it doesn't even make sense.

It's like being happy because a random natural disaster might have killed communists or nationalists.

>It's like being happy because a random natural disaster might have killed communists or nationalists.
Americans rejoice when partisan murder happens. Why should we care?

It's always bad.

Bon franglais, Pierre.

>Irony of fate, after the publication of their newspaper, the hurricane Irma hit Saint Marteen and especially the French part of the island is now entirely devastated

And you can be sure they will draw something about it

>American people could mock of France for Saint Marteen and say the hurricane Irma payed them back in their own coin.

And you could kys for being so retarded

>charlie
>french people
fuck you

That's how a lot of Americans responded when Al Qaeda blew themselves up in the Iranian parliament

t. Abdul al-Francistani

>90% of flooded yank homes in texas didn't have flood insurance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But that image is true, fuck the Ameriturds.

If you sympathize with them then you're a literal cuck.

>90% of houses in Cucknada didn't have cuck insurance
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

Who gave you leave to reply to me wh*te? Dumb beast.

That was really weak

Who's gonna pay then?

Freedom fries lmao, americans were so butthurt.

Like your boner. No wonder your wife's son doesn't respect you.

better, you're improving

wtf i love france now
considering learning french solely to be able to read charlie hebdo desu

I-I-I like the French.

Do it

churches and charities mostly

they'll probably stay in churches until they can find somewhere else to live

:think:

I just don't understand the cover. Charlottesville is about as far from Houston as Paris is from Warsaw.

Every red state is Texas to foreigners

Virginia is a blue state though

>the suburb formerly known as Virginia
Large parts of it are still red and it was in the Confederacy. They associate neo-Nazis with the American right so there's that

I was actually born in Norfolk lmao

Is it DC-lite yet? I know it's further south than the other liberal cities

No clue. Haven't been there in 16 years. Moved to Memphis in 2001.

It was definitely a company town when I lived there though, except the company was the US Navy.

I mean they're Texans, who cares if the French mock them? Anyone South of the Mason Dixon line is basically subhuman anyway

im pretty sure 90% of Americans dont know what charlie hebdo is outside of some place that got akbar'd

Burgers don't understand banter.