Did Supernatural ruin Jensens Career?

He was destined to be the next Marlon Brando.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfVEm6qkG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say he's definitely reached typecasting levels, yeah. I can't really think of any movies I've seen with jenson, but I've seen a few lousy horror movies with jared.

I think he chose the safe route. He's had a steady paycheck for 12 seasons now. If he's smart with his money, he should be doing great.

12 seasons? holy shit, people are retarded, including this ''''kino'''' board

Yeah but if he didn't have that steady paycheck for 12 seasons and probably more in the future, he could've actually pushed forward in his career and been the next Marlon.. I guess he doesn't give a fuck like Eva Green, but still.

This is a Jensen thread, keep your negative feelings to yourself.

>people are retarded, including this ''''kino'''' board
heh. and yet, here you are

Where are you getting this 'next Brando' thing from? He's just your typical, average actor.

Jensen is the furthest thing from typical and average. There's only one Jensen Ackles, the only comparison that comes close is classic Brando and the only modern comparison to Brando is Jensen. You can see it in their charisma, style, acting, looks. It's all there.

>He could have been in Marval as Hawkeye
Woulda been great honestly.

You're a strange man.

Not the same person, but HOW DARE YOU assume user's preferred pronoun?!

He choosed it himself. Comfy guy just living his life n shit

Jensen bless.

He probably earns more than some
Of the actor's you're talking about. Not every actor wants to be a "star", and reaching for that point has been the downfall of many. I'm a small time actor and would take his position in a heartbeat over a life of constantly stressing about whether the next film was going to make or break me, dealing with the constant criticisms and critiques from professionals and the masses, dealing with paparazzi and celebrity news, etc. Hell be rich for the rest of his life on royalties alone, and he's got a dedicated fan base that will remember him fondly, and he's avoided scandal and embarrassment by doing what he does well.

the dude has auditioned for every leading man role in the MCU except Black Panther

My Bloody Valentine 3D was ok.

He looks bland and boring as fuck, and he's a wooden unbearably awful actor

I'm riding the Supernatural train all the way to the end. Why aren't you? You a faggot or something?

>He looks bland and boring as fuck

Ugly fatty detected..

>and he's a wooden unbearably awful actor

You must've never seen him act, he's very emotional and great at what he does.

I think OP might be Jensen.

He's the only reason people saw the movie. A solid 10 even when he's not trying.

>chamchamming for some literal who tv-only actor
Embarrassing

>chamchamming for some literal who tv-only actor

TV actors are better than film actors in every single way. They actually spend years perfecting characters and being in story lines, spend years getting entrenched by the community. They '' act '' much more than film only actors who are only in it for the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfVEm6qkG0

I stopped watching after season 5, is it worth continuing?

S1-5 is unironically perfect and ends perfectly. But I had no shows to watch so picked it up a year later or so because i liked the character so much.

S6 is the worst, it gets better after that, I liked 7-10 (im at s10 now).

Maybe I'll watch it one day then. I watched S1-5 one episode a night which burnt me out, and the natural story conclusion felt like a good end point.

Jensen could've been one of the greats if Supernatural had just fucking ended 7 years ago

A little he was supposed to be both Captain America then Hawkeye.

That's Marvel money, if he hammed half as hard as he hams Supernatural as Hawkeye, he would be getting his own movie right now if they wouldn't have already.

Not the guy who's shilling Ackles, but he's 10/10 in every girls book regardless of ethnicity.

He'd have 90% succes ratio in any bar picking up women.

I still enjoy going back sometimes and just watch a bunch of episodes.

Yea sure its not that amazing as before but its still a solid watch time by time.

"I want to ______ Jensen Ackles"

No way. Why the fuck would Marvel pass on all that free money?

His supernatural contract got in the way of both, and Marvel doesn't know how to share.

I am sorry for you Jensen :(
didn't know you went so low that you started browsing Sup Forums
anyway i am here to ask you can you get me an autograph of jared?

later seasons still have some great episodes like the one where they are on the tv set of supernatural
, love that one

I am desu, but it's so shitty it's painful. Usually watch it on my phone when I work out.

I dont think any guys like him much. He looks weak like Zach Efron or Jared Leto no matter what his acting is.

We really can't get off now.

He can't act for shit

He would have made a better Hawkeye than Troll-faced Renner, but he took the safe CW money making C+ at best television. Oh well, he is the new Nathan Fillion, overrated by nerds and doomed to stay on the small screen.

I'l always have 10 inch hero.

It's the perfect movie

Season 11 is unironically as good as seasons 1-5. Probably better than seasons 1-2.

What's your favorite episode of Supernatural?

Watched Supernatural until that season where Ruby betrays them. Should i keep wtaching or does it get bad after that? Really liking the brother dynamic, fees like that with my young brother as well

Any with the Trickster

Watch 1-5. If you're really into it you can brave out the rest, but it's not as good. Every season has good episodes, and they can still make great Monster of the Week episodes, but 7-10 have relatively poor overarching storylines and a ton of ridiculous melodrama.

I read a youtube comment that summarizes my thoughts about Jensen perfectly

"when dean cries we all cry"

But i watched 1-5

What about Jared?

The one where God is revealed to be Chuck

Swan Song

best TV finale ever, until the last minute

>Sam and Dean have a fistfight and leave each other, then come back EVERY SEASON

this show captures the brother dynamic perfectly

I've literally never heard of supernatural.

its been running for 12 fucking years? lol

But i dont get why hollywood doesnt cast him in any movies.

Like even blandest sitcom actors like sheldon or the guys from that 70's show star in the occasional horror flick or drama.

Is he waiting for the right project?
We'll be seeing any jensen kino in the future?

Probably not. He has kids entering school and plans on being a real dad. After Supernatural ends you'll probably get a horror flick or two, but nothing Marvel-esque which would film with a real schedule.