Why didn't Discount Hershlag carrer never took of?

why didn't Discount Hershlag carrer never took of?

she isn't a cryptojew that's why

no tits

>>disccount Hershlag
proto-Daisy?

Apparently her net worth is more than Natalie Portman's. Plus there were some movies about Pirates.

what did she do other than the pirates movies tho

Pride and Prejudice, Love Actually loads of shit

>Plus there were some movies about Pirates.

never heard of them

She's a bong and has even smaller tits than Hershlag

Atonement, The Imitation Game, London Boulevard, that Jack Ryan movie, King Arthur, Domino, and these two

Atonement
Anna Karenina

She played the Queen's decoy in The Phantom Menace.

I've honestly never seen them. I've caught bits and pieces of them on tv occasionally. Are they any good, like are they at least entertaining?

That Freud/Jung movie where she gets spanked and has severe autism

oh geez

quite good, mostly due to Depp playing himself

That movie is fucking disgusting. And so were Freud and Jung.

It did take off, she was famous for like a decade and made $50 million dollars acting.

The first one is pretty fun. 2 and 3 are horrible.

i'd suck those cute tiny tits like there's no tomorrow

This.

Flatchests have nothing to offer.

This movie was hard to watch, although not necessarily because of these scenes.

keira knightley
>net worth = $50 MILLION USD
>54 acting credits
>5ft 7

natalie portman
>net worth = $45 MILLION USD
>52 acting credist
>5ft 3

HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?!!

What is going on there?

flat

Basically she plays a severely autistic "free spirit" feminist idol who whores around with everyone and lets Freud and Jung do the entire Kama Sutra of the Elders of Zion, in all positions and all holes, so today's women can see how it's supposed to be done.

She is also the bong in Hollywood without a completely busted face.

she didnt even have to change her name cause she is a race self hater

Why didn't Parminder Nagra's career ever took off?

stinking paki

>mfw rewatching Bend It Like Beckham and realising that she was the main character, not Keira like I'd remembered it

Best movie we ever saw in school. Dem midriffs.

The best special effect of the PotC movies isn't Davy Jones like many think, but making it look like Keira had a cleavage in those dresses. The power of movie make-up.

Probably because she spent ages as a anorexic skeleton and lost all of her looks quickly and people were frightened away

Cuter than Keira desu

I wouldn't mind the anorexia if she didn't wax her happy trail.

Imagine being Michael in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Keira Knightley, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your no tits and horrific androgynous man face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 13-looking year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be The Fass and not only slap that flat ass while Hershlag's Decoy flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the unfavorable lighting of the early 20th century barely concealing her weird eyebrows and poorly acted facial motions, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected those moans. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her naughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's ALWAYS HAD IT and DAMN, ANNA KARENINA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her brick wall of an ass contort into itself as you don't even make contact slapping it, her muscles contracting on their own because I'M ACTING. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables out of your fridge for YOUR ENTIRE CAREER. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the forehead sweat that's running away her forehead down her mannish jawline as she extend it outwards, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "classic (for that is what she calls herself)" acting style, the style she worked so hard for with Carl Weathers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Assbender. You're not going to lose your future Academy-Award Nominated career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

nice

My favorite part was when she showed her A cups in some photoshoot to protest beauty standards or whatever as though millions of people don't find her proportions ideal as they are

bend it like beckham

her tits always wanna come out

no depth in performance
dishonest acting

chest is best chest, I agree.

She just couldn't find a type cast role just like Keira did with her period type of films.

delicious

But she's so pretty.

10/10

not really t b h

>all these tit posts
>none of her delicious underage boobies

>41 years old

I....wat....

More like parminder nigra.

this right here

the end result is usually horrible but on a few occasions somehow someone manages to get a good or at least appropriate performance out of her, but usually its just a bunch of overdone surface elements and a fuckload of scenary chewing

i dont know if she thinks shes like fuckin gary oldman or something but someone needs to tell her that style doesn't work if you can't embody or bring life to anything, instead its just "im acting!!!"

she did well enough for herself in the last decade and change tho so i doubt she really cares

Portman is publicly anti-Israel f@m.

At the age of seven, Parminder Nagra (star of ER, Alcatraz and The Blacklist) suffered a burn that resulted in the scar shown in her 2002 breakout role in the internationally acclaimed film Bend It Like Beckham. While preparing a meal, a gas stove set her trousers alight. She was taken into the bathroom by an uncle and immersed in cold water. However, when the trouser fabric was removed, it took skin with it, resulting in a large scar on her right leg. The story was included into the film to explain the burn of Parminder’s character.

wow

>She was taken into the bathroom by an uncle

HUEHUEHUE

>watch scene
>disappointed cuz no tits
>want to close
>accidentally full screens the vid
>oh there were tits all a long.

Really? I remember her being staunchly pro-Israel. Good for her.

>it wasn't just made up for the movie

Finally the inclusion of it makes sense! I always wondered why they decided to add that.

She said a bunch of times that she wished she had boobs, unlike the other one

Nothing gets me harder than a delicious flat chest

Yeah, this is the first I've heard of it, because I saw it on this pic so I looked it up.

That shit never made any sense in the movie.

>When Padma was 14, she was involved in a car crash in Malibu that left her with a seven-inch-long scar on her arm. Back in 2001, she wrote an essay for US Vogue detailing flying off a freeway in her family's red Ford Mercury sedan and falling 40 feet down an embankment.

She didn't promote degeneracy enough.

She's only good in period pieces for some reason.