Just watched The Edge of Seventeen

Just watched The Edge of Seventeen.
Any other movies like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/5s1kj3/haley_lu_richardson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been edging since seventeen.

I wish, maybe that's why it got nominated also the high rating, cuz it was so upfront and real

>Seventeen

too old

that bitch was a slut and deserved to die

Is it true Hailey Steinfeld shows bush?

what???!!! how so?

yes

I thought it was funny bur otherwise like all films by women directors they never go anywhere and just end.

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/5s1kj3/haley_lu_richardson/

Thumbsucker

Youth in Revolt

Gas, Food, Lodging

What's Eating Gilbert Grape

She did? I don't remember that. Already deleted the movie.

this shit pissed me off in the theater, just because the older brother was chad as fuck he gets to fuck her then gets an handjob the next morning.

i really did enjoy the movie, and the way the main girl was fucking around with the asian kid a bit just shows how cunty some women can be. it's nice to see someone realize it's not just dudes who are fucking assholes sometimes. i liked the movie alot. even if woody turns out to be a [SPOILER]my wifes son.[S/POILER]

look at that slut face

>have one best friend all your life
>she has been with you through thick and thin
>all of a sudden her older brother wears a tight shirt
>fuck him when it seems like you've barely talked to him growing up

totally not a slut

> What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Okay, I'm intrigued. What are the parallels?

>it is a young actress has actual talent but tries to sellout in every way possible by trying to sing

goddamit you fucking cunt

I don't think the movie said everything about how much her character felt about Darian, She might have had feelings for him long ago, anyway that's not the point, it's the way that Nadine made it feel like it was prohibited or something which the ending proved

i'm no chick, but you don't go after a family member is kind of an unwritten rule, especially when they both have a very small social circle.

maybe

I agree but it's not like she "went after him", it just happened out of the blue.

that's a slut.

Or a virgin.

i'd edge her seventeen hahah

Either way they refused to take any responsibility for putting Nadine in a shitty situation. They were both shitty about it and Nadine in the end had to accept it.

>it is a Nadine is planning the school shooting but she remembers she actually likes Mr Bruner episode

Remember when they were fighting at the teacher's house? Why the fuck was she even in the car picking her up? He should have dropped her ass at home. Why the fuck was she even at her house when they were fighting? What a bitch