Apparently this gook shit is the greatest movie ever made according to Sup Forums

Apparently this gook shit is the greatest movie ever made according to Sup Forums.

Are they right?

I think it's a little too grown-up for you op.

yes

It's sentimental trash. No surprise people who still watch cartoons like it.

I don't see why anyone would want to watch a low-key restrained anime movie.

Anime is for over the top shit, experimental shit or epic stuff like GitS or Akira, leave real movies to real mediums.

It's not even the best of animated films

Akira >>> Sprited Away >>>>>>>>> This

It's kinda shitty. There's some fun body-swapping antics, but then the plot takes a nosedive about half an hour in. It feels so contrived and forced, and it meanders about and never really surmounts to anything. It's ridiculously shallow, has wooden characters, and the last fifteen minutes nothing happens. I was literally confused why it ended.

But they hate it and it's only nuweebs from Sup Forums and /r/anime that think this

>Anime is for over the top shit, experimental shit or epic stuff like GitS or Akira
No it's not good for that either, the animation style is incredibly restrictive and they stretch out moderate altercations into 10 minutes

I am very surprised at how commercially successful it was, and at how good the reception was.

As per usual with any anime, the dialogue is autistic/juvenile, the storyline is deeply predictable, and is correct.

The visuals are the only thing worthwhile about Your Name, everything else sucked as per usual with anime.

I don't know why the common anime tropes from the 90s-20s are still being force fed to audiences, do directors/animators/producers have no shame at all? Worse, do the audiences realize how fucking stupid and emotionally underdeveloped they are for
enjoying these garbagy slice-of-life school tales?

Even Ghibli was infected with the shitty plague
of autistic anime dialogue in Marnie Was There a few years ago. Nothing is sacred and that industry continues to be a clusterfuck of trash.

>Akira >>> Sprited Away

go to bed kanye

Akira has amazing animation and designs, but it's a shit movie, they tried to condense 20 books in a couple of hours.

its six volumes and three weren't even finished by the time the movie was out

Are you a 17 year old Japanese NEET? No? Then Anime isn't aimed at you. Why the fuck are you analysing it to that degree? Are you retarded?

anime is all trash and we should have finished the job after nagasaki.

the only good entertainment to come from that cursed isle is their cruel hilarious gameshows

To what degree? Basic human interactions, and human feelings?

It isn't aimed at normies yet it is marketed to us? Indeed.

Sup Forumsutistic fags blown the fuck out.

>anime is aimed at western retards
Right.

What is the really slow moving Studio Ghibli film about a girl who moves into a new town and is a farmer or something? Not kiki, it's set in real life.

whoah...get off my Sup Forums

lost interest after 30 minutes

sumo is pretty cool

>according to Sup Forums.
Not really. It's recognized as kinda bland.

Nice try though, you're the only cunt that is still spamming it on Sup Forums.

>Claims it is aimed at "17 year old Japanese NEETs"
>Bashes Western audiences for no reason

Even if it weren't aimed at the west(which it was, it was marketed here and released here in theatres) then it isn't aimed at your small minority of Japanese society either. Films with such massive budgets wouldn't survive on your small scope definition of a targeted market.

Yet to refute anything I have said, all I see spewing is more trash.

Your Name is trash unless you can actually refute my criticism, which you won't because I am right.

wolf children? not a ghibli film but sounds like what you're asking

Holy shit mate, just what do you think anime is? Do you understand it's actually very expensive? That the reason why only very successful anime get a second season, you're literally retarded senpai, everything you are saying is actually wrong. It costs about 2 million USD to produce a single season of 12-13 episodes. But yea, that's cheap aye, most of it looks like pic related.

You've literally got no idea what you are saying.

I bet the mother loved taking the knot

>Your Name is trash unless you can actually refute my criticism, which you won't because I am right.

My argument is literally, most if not all anime is trash, why are you analysing it so hard, it's literally aimed at 17 year old Japanese NEETS. What artists value do you believe it has?

Holy shit dude.

1080 rip where?

It panders to my fetish so it's ok by my book. Pretty standard rom-com with a weird looper plot

cheaper than most. average tv show costs 1mm+ per ep

>kubo

but that was great!

The director who remade 5 cm/s ten times and lived to tell the story

What does /tv think of Nausicaa, or Princess Mononoke? I'm surprised I've never seen a discussion of them.

Nausicaa is decent and features the voice acting of Jean Luc Picard AND Admiral Adama

>Are they right?
What the fuck do you think? Yeah some rando gay ass anime that you never heard of is the greatest movie ever. Fucking dumbass. Of course they're not fucking right. Use your brain.