Youngfag here, dont know shit about shit

Youngfag here, dont know shit about shit
Gimme some Hillary facts

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't you just steal her e-mails like everyone else

She's innocent, thats all you need to know. I'm voting for her.

Yeah, this. Hillary is trustworthy. Trump is a racist.

Supported the Iraq invasion

assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Hows trump a racist?

Here's a few random scandals in no particular order. Sandy Berger, a close clintonite once got caught stuffing documents (that made the Clintons look bad) down his pants at the national archives.

Also, they got caught trying to steal 200k worth of furniture from the Whitehouse when they left, and only gave it back because a lawsuit was threatened against them.

Also, Chelsea is clearly Webb Hubbell's child.

They've made over $200 million dollars by being "public servants." It doesn't take tax returns to figure out that people supposedly doing work for the people shouldn't end up with millions and millions of dollars from nowhere.

There are many much better scandals that I don't have time to talk about.

Chinagate is one of my favorites- they basically took money from China as politicians and then gave them ICBM information once hey took office.

They are both total scum. Like Lyndon Johnson tier scum.

>samefagging this hard

>Tumblr and reddit shills not understanding the ID system

Where can I read more?

Hillary Clinton is for us, Im with Her. Donald Trump is rich so he is racist. Golf course.

Yes, indeed.

fucking retard

FPBP

She's say supports gay rights and is funded by mostly islamic countries that kill people Just for being gay.

>yfw 3 more months of summer

every thread.

She is has done nothing wrong. She is very red pilled and based. I am glad we have such a tolerant candidate.

That is it I am a #Samefag4her

Hillary did nothing wrong

Not sure if shills are this dumb

Or user is laying a masterful ruse

>Also, they got caught trying to steal 200k worth of furniture from the Whitehouse when they left, and only gave it back because a lawsuit was threatened against them.
Oh please. You should really filter out the good scandals from the completely fucking hollow if you want a third party to take you seriously. Trump using campaign funds to fly to Scotland for a business meeting is more of a scandal than that

Good compilation of most of her her scandals...

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Also, the recent barbell incident, was quite interesting...

She will have people murder you

Hates freedom