NIGGER ATTACKS INNOCENT WHITE KID

In this video, a poor oppressed african american gentlemen stands up against the racist whitey.
youtube.com/watch?v=RN3bh6NJcSI
See, this is what MSM wont show you.
FUCK NIGGERS! I seriously fucking hate these subhuman fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x-6xm-k9s4
faulknercountybooked.com/mugs/amy-michell-millsaps-3#.V3WzffkrJhG
instagram.com/call_me_swagg_kingg/
nwahomepage.com/news/attorney-asks-court-for-mental-evaluation-for-arkansas-teen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read this as:
>NIGGER ATTACKS SUBORDINATE WHITE KID

kek

this guy is a Zionist apologist.

Lol I've had brass knuckles pulled on me and still whooped the guy's ass. They don't help if you don't know how to use them.

>no hair on the kid's legs
What a fucking twink.

Pretty sure sucker punches are not under the category of "don't know how to use them".

With black people the kindest thing we can do is simply bring back the whip, they are primal and understand little more than pain.

Don't post that shitheads trash here.

SAGE

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!! HE WAS GOING TO YALE TO CURE CANCER!

Dubs don't lie kek

he was on his skateboard too, that's pretty cool

he couldve easily cracked his head like a coconut and died

The kid was 12.

Hi I work for propaganda. Give me a non-cancered up version of this video so I can use it in propaganda

This is why people hate niggers. Not because of their skin color or race or whatever, but because they have no honor.

buttmad christfags

So has this little turd been arrested?

No of course not, justice doesn't exist in this world.

Of course the mom
>HE A SWEET BOI

Niggers are violent and have low I.Q.'s

I don't even give even give a fuck. He relaxed around blacks.

monkey trouble what else is new

Rule #1: Around blacks, never relax

Arab/Hispanic christian here... When i 13 years old I had a black muslim (nation of islam) kid two years older then me sucker punch me with a roll of dimes in his hands. fucked me up good... my older brother and sister tracked the kid down a few days later and sliced up his face really bad in front of his mother and threaten to kill their whole family, My sister cut off a part of his left ear too... god I love my siblings.
I saw the fucker when i was twenty what a fucken mess his life was, in and out of jail. fucking niggers

where's the murder batfleck when you need him and his brand of justice

The kid wasn't even looking at him, wasn't paying attention at all to him and he just comes up behind him and decks him with brass knuckles.

On top of that the black dude was 16 and the white dude was 12. Did you even watch the video?

isn't the song used in the russian skinhead muslim beheading video

That's why I carry a knife and never turn my back on black people instinctually.

Colin Flaherty's youtube channel is the best source of nigs being nigs.

1. He's an actual journalist who knows other journalists.

2. He knows a lot of police departments so he gets videos from them too.

3. He keeps exposing the lie of black victimization.

4. If you want to redpill a lib on blacks, give him some Colin videos. I think someone with money should start dispersing his books around campuses and just putting them in random spots. On a stairway, on a windowsill, at the entrance, at a water fountain etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=_x-6xm-k9s4

>I carry a knife

Get a gun bro.

I literally exploded with rage
The feeling in my gut, damn!
KILL the NIGGER, DAY OF THE NOOSE NOW!

I was sucker punched by a nigger when I was in middle school

My brother was punched walking down the street from a group playing 'knockout'

Fuck niggers if they tried some shit like that again I might fucking kill them

Md, need a strong reason to get a CC. Can't put "niggers" down and expect to be approved. And I don't want to be a previously denied person the rest of my life

>my older brother and sister tracked the kid down a few days later and sliced up his face really bad in front of his mother and threaten to kill their whole family, My sister cut off a part of his left ear too... god I love my siblings.

Based

Didn't he just get jailed for 20 years? That dumb nigger is never getting out lmfao. Fuck I need to invest into private prisons, niggers are exponentially getting dumber by the minute.

wtf...i hate black people now

>Didn't he just get jailed for 20 years?
sheeeeeit

>I saw the fucker when i was twenty what a fucken mess his life was, in and out of jail.

Sounds about right.

Niggers are predators in the sense they pick on things they can easily beat.

>Sage
>Thinking this is Sup Forums

Found the tranny loving faggot

Yeah his channel is a love/hate relationship.

I love the man but hate the fact these niggers are allowed to do what they do. It seems the sub human on white crimes have sky rocketed in the last month.

he should be shot in the legs and left in the desert, this guy will never be useful for anything and with shit like this he lost his right to live

and what the fuck is up with these pussy bystanders, theres like 5 other people and no one does anything.

mayn he jus a kid relax lmao. You fags get mad over the silliest shit.

Kek

Best story I have read all week. Thank you and thank your based family.

How is that legal? Loophole:

>throw some shit into a river (like you tv; you should read more anyway)
>File police report
>tell cops the nig that stole your tv said he'd kill you and your mom
>now you have a legit reason

You don't get out much, clearly.

Yes, he was.

He was charged as an adult.

Zip it nigger. What actually happens is... not just whites but all races see the pattern continue into adulthood with niggers. So unfortunately the argument that this was just a kid who made a mistake, just doesn't get any sympathy.

Everyone knows its a nigger on his way to becoming a nigger. Basically a fucking joke.

They are aiming for 20 years to life for this. And its on video so theres no debating if he did it or not.

Fuck even if this kid only got 5 years its an eternity in prison.

His mother is an upstanding citizen who raised him right and he's just made a mistake

faulknercountybooked.com/mugs/amy-michell-millsaps-3#.V3WzffkrJhG

>don't know how to use them

>wield them
>slam metal into opponent's face

>complicated

>not a major advantage by any conceivable metric

>look mum, I'm chatting shit again on the internet!

>Best story i've read all weak.

>you don't get out much.

Doesn't add up. Nigger detected.

I relish in the fact that this kid will end up spending his whole life in jail. Obviously not because of this one crime, but he will eventually commit another crime which will land him life in prison.

Thank god we don't have norways pussy ass justice system

Does this guy think he's a kangaroo or something? Why do fags like this and that naked ape dude do this shit? It's so fucking autistic.

If you don't want to show your ugly mug on camera then fuck off and just commentate with audio.

Why the fuck wasn't this monkey-ape charged with attempted murder?

Why did the D.A. go easy on this niggaboo?

>whole life in jail

Yet he'll get out of jail and try to murder random white people 10 more times.

>VIOLATION OF A PROTECTION ORDER >DOMESTIC BATTERY

This actually makes me feel bad for the dad

>tfw no niggras around you and would know not to relax if there were

I doubt the dad is involved in his life. Shit, the only reason she's been arrested so many times and only serves relatively short sentences is because she's a mother

>Yet he'll get out of jail and try to murder random white people 10 more times.
And how exactly is that his fault? Its societies fault. Is anyone here college educated.

just a reminder,

If my white ass puts on brass knuckles and sucker punches and beats down on a black kid do you know what i would get for punishment?
First of all it would be a (((HATE CRIME)))
Secondly i would be AT LEAST 10 fucking years as an adult if not more than that.
So...is there racism in America? you're fucking god damn right there is and seeing how the law don't stand up for us i say we stand up for us.
ITS TIME FOR A FUCKING CRUSADE AGAINST NIGGERS AND ANYONE ONE WHO DEFENDS THEM. but we all know that aint gonna happen. right cucks?

He's saying the nigger-in-training should just be put under to avoid further harm and save taxpayer money.

Instagram

>tfw black and even i hate niggers

>You won't see this on MSM
>Here is a video clearly showing it on MSM

>local news
>MSM

Fucking niggas and Muslims are real cancer of the earth since they are born.
We need genocide them.

Black people should hate niggers most of all.

Just stay in your basement. No reason to go out in public when there are animals roaming around.

He didn't do nothing, he mentally ill child

nwahomepage.com/news/attorney-asks-court-for-mental-evaluation-for-arkansas-teen

CONWAY, Ark. -

We first showed you this video on Monday, 16-year-old Kane Millsaps, is shown wearing brass knuckles and punching a 12-year-old victim multiple times in Conway.

Millsaps was arrested for felony battery but he will be tried as an adult.

Millsaps' attorney, Frank Shaw, filed a motion this week, asking the court for a mental evaluation saying he has "reasonable suspicion" Millsaps is "not fit to proceed forward with criminal proceedings."

"If he gets the maximum sentence which i hope he doesn't he'll get out what is 36 years old then what. its my opinion that this is an untreated 16-year-old who needs help. the bigger question is why we as Arkansans don't address mental health issues,"Millsaps' attorney, Frank Shawsaid.

Shaw said he hopes this case will cause state elected officials to increase funding for mental treatment.

Prosecutor Cody Hiland has promised to prosecute Millsaps to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

As if that nigger would have gotten "mental treatment".

You can't treat all of these 65 IQ monkeys. You'd be better off putting them in the zoo or launching them off to Uzbekistan.

People need to realize that he probably won't get the max. He'll get 5 years with parole and get out at 21 with good behavior.

Who is this semen demon?

thanks bro... i grew up about 3/4 of a mile from projects in Brooklyn, you would think this shit would be contained in that area, but since they send them to schools all around it was and is pretty common for them to chimp out outside their "turf".

>god I love my siblings.

You should. Based as fuck.

Well, most 12 yr old boys aren't Jackie Chan, nor should they have to be to not get assaulted.

Calm your boner!

Send yourself stalker death threats.

gypsy included

BASED FAMILY

I had a similar thing happen to me when I was a kid, like, 8-9 region. (the family backup part that is)

Me and friend were playing in my step-dads truck.
Car went past.
Must have ran over a stone or something, made a loud-ish noise. Guy probably assumed we threw something at his car.
He got out, shouting at us, started climbing up on to the back.
We ran towards my house, he grabbed me by the throat and threw me to the ground.
He ran away in to his car and sped off.

Turns out my friend actually knew who it was.
My uncles, step-dad and GRANDFATHER all went after him and beat him to absolute fuck and back.

Turns out he was a mad junky as well.
My mothers friend from school dragged him out on to a street and beat him to a hospital bed several years ago.
She got prison time for it. top friend.
Fucking mad little psycho 60 year old beating up a junky on the middle of a street. Can't beat it.

Bump

this is how these things need to be handled... the cops may not arrest the prick and if they do they get away with a slap on the wrist.
My sis and brother are some of the nicest people you can ever meet. they are not christian zelost but they go to church just about every sunday... but fuck with family the way that guy did with me and the psycho Arab side comes out of them. lol

Good

Niggers aren't even people

The victim was 12. The nigger was 16.

Where did he got the intro song from?

>Fuck I need to invest into private prisons

Kekked heartily.

This was a false flag attack. Surely you see that.

kek

Obama's son.

Not going to post it here, but the kid has his phone number on his instagram. You can see it at 2:31 in the video. What a fucking idiot.

>white single mom
wow what a surprise

Half the video screen is taken up by some furry faggot's Kangaroo that he masturbates to.

Saged. Fuck out of here with this shit.

the night of the butterknives

he could have killed that kid, fucking nigger

#SWAGG #SWAGG #SWAGG

>family members went to police
>they didn't just lynch the nigger

This is why I think Whites are a race of beta cuck faggots.

>Arab/Hispanic christian

Wut? how does a Hispanic get a Arab gf? i need this info for purposes

Not to be edgy but the only way to deal with this mess is to start killing white women

Good. You've likely never been around them for extended periods of time. Actually trying to LIVE with them. When you see them on tv you project your humanity onto them.
When you see them creepy around after dark you suddenly realize they aren't looking for "refuge".
Share and repost to anyone who doesn't live in or around a big city, they are naïve to the negro. it hasn't set in that they are like this ALL THE TIME. This is how they are. This video is a perfect example of the pavement ape mentality.
They are literal p a v e m e n t A P E S..

Lmao, liberals still want us to believe niggers are our equals.

it's not skin color, it's deeper than that. Niggers are animals.

half of us are. the other half are in their mom's basements.