This torrent is soooo slow. can anyone help me get this film...

this torrent is soooo slow. can anyone help me get this film? a friend highly recommended it as a dystopian film which are my favs

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Equilibrium-Christian-Bale/dp/B00005JLWN
goo
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>public trackers

>everything in this post and image

Here you go buddy
amazon.com/Equilibrium-Christian-Bale/dp/B00005JLWN

>tfw a dl has been stuck on 45% for 2 years

ok whats that site

why even bother?

Do you always download the bluray and not a remux or something? Do you know what transparency is or do you plan on doing something with it?
Nothing wrong with downloading it just saying.

I downloaded an animu once over a few months and made the swarm healthy and it's still seeded well to this day, user. Not that guy though.

>32gb
>of such a fucking awful movie

why would anyone do that to themselves

Equilibrium is on Netflix holy shit trusting
>piratefags
With anything.

i really want to see it, because it's supposedly really bad yet still having good actors in it, and it's the only torrent i could find that had seeds

?

is napster/kazaa/ares oldfag territory now? remember songs taking hours or days to download and listening to the preview when it was at 30%?

goo dot gl/mpeFrM

There's a HD stream of it, the sort of thing a normal person would use, now fuck off.

>streams
>ever worth watching

>bitrate starved
>feature/sub lacking
>web players
>stereo aac/mp3 shitstain audio

kys

i literally found it in 2 seconds you can stream it or download it.

>stream it
i'd rather wait

even if it's in 1080p? I also said download but whatever your post is just a meme anyways.

>even if it's in 1080p?

>retards who think resolution is the only thing that matters

lmao disgusting

How about just recommending a good torrent site that's not bogged down with popups? Can we do that

I use Rutracker

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

> can anyone help me get this dubsman memekata flick i hear it has a breddy gud face slicing scene

I saw this. It's memorable for Farrah's tits and the other dimples Kirk Douglas has, but otherwise forgettable.

>There's a HD stream of it
Not any more
> {"status":403,"msg":"wrong IP"}