Replaying BvS Ultimate made me realize somethings

it is really powerful and bold movie by any means.

really hate it or not it takes some risks , some deliver while some ultimately fail.

good things
>emotion in superhero movie, its so powerful when it works like nuke scene(and shots when focuses on batman while plane),lois scenes(after sup died etc)
>its beautiful movie . Looks pretty good and using of practical effects are amazingly well done. Not one bit of shit CGI except Doomsday sometimes
>Story arcs aren't shit like Civil War(main story arcs works without coincidence)
>superman vs batman fight is good even its nonsensical
>lois and bruce interactions are meaningful
>batman&gordon are great
>side characters arent superbad. Like martha,Morpheus,disabled man,flamethrower guy
>lex luthor plans made much more sense then any MCU villains .
>iconism,making superman like a real life icon , discussions,monuments etc are super cool and feels amazing.

Bads
there are some stupid ideas in world of bold.

>franchise pandering ,cringe email video. It's so bad. Aquaman looking like hair product advertisement,designing logos and names for metahumans(like wtf)
>lois lane throwing spear. stupid idea ,they could find much more better solution to sup getting spear
>batman v superman fight is while looking good is stupid as whole. Bruce not getting surprised for knowing his name atleast would/should suprise him for seconds and Clark should tell what he was going to say. Also Clark not telling what he wanted literally(not too much when you do this movie desu)
>stupid parademons scene . Literally no meaning at all,He is not even searching who fuck Lois lane after getting up, a normal people would google that shit in 1 sec.
>Doomsday shit Orc design. I have no idea comics if he looks like this shit but movies didnt need another orc looking CGI fest. They should give a meaningful looking design and better powers.Dubstep electric was too shit those scenes near end was painful to watch even actual fight between heroes were good but doomsday powers were so terrible. They have all computers and tech but they make another superman with electric powers that looks terrible on screen, sounds terrible too loud and shit face orc design.

i will try to add things if i remember .

There are so many good things in this movie but also there are some bad ones. Like i said its very bold movie and our cinema always need bold movies even if they fail sometimes.

But there isnt any emotion in BVS because u don't care about the characters

Superman has 42 lines of dialogue - less than 20 an hour

Both "heroes" are cunts

If it was about Hero Bob and Antihero Kevin you wouldn't give a shit u DC nerd

>he didnt like the knightmare sequence

gtfo this board right now

Why you dont care about characters ? Or which characters you dont care about.

You can deeply care about Superman and Batman . Superman is trying to get the real life , working as reporter like end of MoS suggested. Making cook/living with Lois and still saving humanity until all events started.

While Batman is 20 year experienced crime fighter that affected on Metropolis event too much to destined himself to kill Superman/de capatize him

on a filmmaking level, it's fucking stupid nonsense

The story is a mess.
The Africa sub-plot is contrived and unnecessary.
The "Martha" twist is laughable.
The sudden introduction of Doomsday was "oh-and-now-this-happens" as fuck.
Why is Bruce Wayne in a Jeep Renegade?
I see what they were going for with Lex but they did not pull it off even a little bit. "ding ding ding". that jaded wink-and-a-knod to the audience when they said the are was abandoned at the end.

Heavy handed Jesus imagery. Why does Lois throw the spear into the water just to turn around and go grab it again? Why was Lois even there at the end? When Bruce Waynes parents get killed that shot of the pearl necklace snagged behind the hammer of the pistol is a contrived bit of I'M DOING CINEMATOGRAPHY!!

The Flash cameo was fucking retarded and was just a shoehorned in piece of franchise building that had no relevance to the story. All the justice legue videos were bad. Is Aquaman slowly floating out of a hole and stabing at the camera supposed to look badass or something?

Why is Zod Doomsday? What was the point of the entire congressional subplot? They just get blown up and Lex gets the Kryptonite anyway.

Of course i didnt like a sequence made no impact on movie other then trying to be trailer for next movies(take my guess that sequence wont even matter anymore it was literally shot because it looked cool and they wanted to show something on trailers)

Explain yourself.

mcu 14
dceu 3

It had nothing to do with the rest of the movie.

It was just filler because the script was such a fucking mess they needed to jam in a contrived action scene through dreaming just so the audience wouldn't get bored.

Story is not one big piece of junk that can be said mess or not . There are parts of story in a movie/book anything.

-Africa plot is unnecessary
Excuse me but why? Its literally one of main plot of movie. Trying to frame Superman is a bad move by a villain? Why? Its easiest way to make him look like a villain(the sup). Lex couldnt kill him by hands , so he was making to frame him. Its pretty easy. Explain what is contrived on that sequence

>Marta twist
its not twist , main part of that scene isnt that he has a mom called martha but he has a mom. Yeah that scene is stupid , i agree with you its in movie because some screenwriter thought it was cool. Nobody cared neither Superman or Batman mom's name to date until BvS released. But as i said its just another way to finish their fight. (by just saying mom like civil war did)

>introduction of doomsday makes sense because of archives and shit they didnt show us but it was main arcs of movie considering Lex planned whole thing as backup plan

>story
Pretty fucking stupid and pointless overall.

>plot
A complete mess. Pacing?What's that? Jumping around every 5 minutes for the first half an hour. Editing is completely shot. We go from one area to the next with little to no transition at times. Theatrical is filled with plot holes.

>characters
Superman's motives don't matter, Lex forces him to fight Batman. Batman's motives don't matter, Superman's mother shares his mother's name. No arcs for any characters.
>B-batman had an arc!
Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Lex is probably one of the worst acted characters in a blockbuster this entire year.

>cinematography
Would be decent if Snyder didn't shove Jesus imagery down your throat every 5 seconds.

>score
Decent. Nothing memorable or great. Wonder Woman's theme is cheesy.

>action
Decent. Actual fight vs. the two heroes is pretty dull and short for the hour+ build up. Very underwhelming. Warehouse scene is the best fight without question. It was great. Everything with Doomsday was worse than. Attack of the Clones.

Overall this movie is pretty bad and I'd recommend just watching all the action scenes then moving on.

So many words to say its...
KINO
I
N
O

contin from other post

>why bruce jeep
thats for marketing and he is getting car from his company in metropolis . not even a problem idont get your question

>lex character
they made a different angle from old bald lex image. I have no issue with . Ding ding and shit even feels like Joker its something. Its supposed to be autist and cringe as seen from library briefing. There is no problem with Lex they created. I am not comic retard gonna complain about character itself. On movie it works.And fuck off who say shit to Jessie acting. He delivered such a good performance most of people seems to hate him because of it.He should give it up like Marvel villains i suppose.

>heavy jesus imagery
it looks cool, number one of cinema. looking good on scene(music,art,costume,effects) combined.Director own choice, all dir have different styles ,zack makes Christian symbolitcs .Nothing to do with movie quality 1-2 sec brief scenes.

>water spear thing
it makes no sense at all. I said previous entry.Its just a stupid shit they did. But it doesnt make entire movie shit.I suppose Lois thought it would be useful to use that spear but without knowing a shit about monster itself etc.

>cameo
said already its retarded as fuck.
>zod doomsday
using old movies characters as references/as items (from them) is classic thing. That sequence wasnt bad because it needs a kryptonian body to work and a blood from sacrificer i suppose. Congress plot was for Batman getting more angry for Superman and fucking him in the end. All white portugese and congress plot was for bat stealing and making weapon of kryption

There was emotion in that movie?

>main part of that scene isnt that he has a mom called martha but he has a mom
Except Batman was making quips about Superman's parents not even 5 minutes before the Martha thing.

Yes there were tons of it, it had some cringey rumour,sadness,feeling alone in a world of strangers,anger,confusion.

He didnt know if he had any parents like in this world. Feeling that his moms name and realizing all that felt retarded to autist bruce. He is always autist on family stuff part of character

>Snydershills will never leave Sup Forums
I am genuinely curious how many posters over the last year have gone from ironically defending this movie to typing out posts so often, they actually believe this is a good movie now.

I enjoyed movie sorry for you if you didnt i am not here for memeing the movie and calling kino or insulting you.

Just wanna discuss good bad and ugly of movie

And did any of that feel real to you?

Yes why wouldnt be. I felt anger when on batman scenes, i felt the hopeness in superman scenes.

I am not saying its most powerful emotional movie but it had pretty good amount of it unlike most marvel movies which characters are just robots doesnt feel anything beside revenge and humour.For example in Iron man 3 i felt character too. For some parts atleast unlike 2

Fair enough. I can't say I got anything from Superman though. Batman was the most expressive by far.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's all bad, get some taste.

Can you just stop memeing and making actual arguments here

>batman&gordon are great
Gordon wasn't even in the movie you tard.

>lex luthor plans made much more sense then any MCU villains .
Not at all.

Okay where do i get taste?

kek I always smile when I see my pasta used.

Keep up the good work, user.

Is it possible to be anymore BTFO than this DCuck?

Not from a Jedi

kek