Killing this is ok...

>killing this is ok. I mean it's perfectly justified to kill a human to not be unconvenienced for 2 weeks followed by a sad moment when you give the baby to adoption.
>This is part of the body of a woman somehow
>you don't want society to finance and endose free abortion ? what are you, a bigot?

This is absolutely disgusting, horrendous and the very definition of evil. You really can make a human believe anything uh ? We're fucking insane to even think this could be ok.

God have mercy on our soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not for free. If you don't want kids, for free, don't fuck. Or take it up the ass.

> Unconvenienced for 2 weeks

Eternal leaf, a woman carries this tumor with limbs for 9 months, and her body suffers greatly because of it.

Maybe we can trick women into caring about their offspring by painting them brown and re framing the birthing process as helping a refugee immigrate

Your opinion will change when Ahmed rapes your sister

How is that thing alive outside of the womb?

>unconvenienced for 2 weeks
Yeah, you need lessons in English and what a body goes through during pregnancy.

funny but then sad

>abortion is morally wrong and murder
>abortion murders a lot of niggers and keeps their population down

Still don't know what to support guys.. Halp.

>wanting to be overrun with niggers

friendly reminder that dramatic reductions in murder and crime are do entirely to the us aborting 200k baby niglets per year since 1970

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf

>support abortion,get militant after slightest reforms are mentioned
>claim that your country depends on immigrants and that the economy will collapse without it
this is your brain on liberalism

underrated post

tell me then, what goes on during pregnancy that justifies killing somebody?

just because they're less smart than whites doesnt mean it's ok to kill them

Interesting specimen. Good pickled in a jar.

Form and pose in the photo is good.
A shame the top piece is missing in the photo.

Don't give a fuck about the ethics as if she wants it out of her pussy she will have it out eventually anyways.

I'm for abortion at any stage of the pregnancy. If a woman doesn't want the baby then she shouldn't be forced to have it. It's as simple as that.

Also plenty of nigger babies get aborted every year. Imagine if they weren't aborted? I say thank god for abortion.

people have killed more for a lot worse reasons

>degenerate women
>capable of feeling empathy
>capable of being held accountable for murder
Lol no

Incubators. They're better than they used to be, and can keep premature births alive earlier and with better chances for long-term survival.

>wants us to feel empathetic with something that would've been a full grown nigger one day

They should twist its head off.

>people have killed more

name me one instance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

just in the USA

They kill themselves. I'm not ripping out their fetus. I'm just allowing them the opportunity. It isn't my job to baby-sit or have them leech welfare when it's not my soul in forever hell-fire.

I'll go to hell for being an asshole but it's on them for their own actions my leafy user.

> what goes on during pregnancy that justifies killing somebody?

That the thing growing in your body is going to squeeze out through your vagina and ruin it, potentially ruining your pelvis too.

Killing children.

I don't even care, and you're degenerates for caring.

THIS BABY HAS A SOUL A SOUL I TELL YOU. WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THIS BABY

VS

WHAT THATS YOU WANT FOOD STAMPS TO FEED YOUR BABY. SHOULD OF THOUGH OF THAT BEFORE YOU HAD A BABY.

There is nothing wrong with abortion.

>Inconvenienced for 9 months
>parasite feeding on you
>mood swings, nausea, horrible birthing

>so i'll kill him

>Leaf thinks babies are born after 21 weeks

LOL
O
L

Didn't get much education while your schools were burning, huh cuck?

It isn't
That is a miscarriage.
I can tell because of the healthy red color.

I always wonder about the "my body my choice" type of comment. It's your body and was your choice to have sex and conceive a child. Also, in the case of rape that doesn't make much sense either. That's like saying you should abort if the father is an asshole and I'm fairly certain a lot of them are.

>There is nothing wrong with abortion.

At what point does it become wrong to people like you? Once the baby is born?

It isn't. At this point we can only manage to make a fetus survive if it is born at 24 weeks. The missing link is the surfactant inside of the lungs, a very special sort of fluid that keeps the alveoles open so that the child can breath on its own. That only starts at 24 weeks. Before that it can't breathe.

>Inconvenienced for 8 years
>parasite feeding on you
>immigration, white genocide

Let's abort Obama

oh wait kek. i added 14days instead of 14 weeks

fuck

>reproduction is suffering

Nice extinction

>Literally everyone who thinks abortion is murder thinks foodstamps are bad
Youre fucking retarded

So is the Amillia Taylor case a fluke, a fraud or what? They say she was born at 21 weeks.

Nobody cares if you abort your babies Ireland. You're pretty much nigger tier.

Babies are really horribly invasive parasites that permanently change your body chemistry and suck the life from you.

Almost all other animals have a bunch of failsafes humans don't to self-abort the baby when it threatens the host body.

Human pregnancy is remarkably invasive and horrible, seemingly designed to favor the mother over the child.

But that's fine, because God said "fuck women".

If Ahmed rapes my sister I dont think she would wait 19 weeks to abort

I don't see a problem with this.

What vag do we put him into first?

Prevent fires now or fight them later

its modern day baal worship. they are considered to be" biohazard waste" and "incinerated".

>Babies are really horribly invasive parasites that permanently change your body chemistry and suck the life from you.

Then don't get pregnant. Fucking idiot.

>unconvenienced

Please read a fucking book sometime

>her body suffers greatly because of it.
what the fuck

>there's no such thing as meaningful demographic overlap

Don't play dumb.

Yuck

If you can't tell that abortion is wrong just by reading a description of it then you are a braindead monster

Oh, I think it takes about 19 weeks to regret the consensual sex she had with Ahmed bin Bongo.

if it's a niglet it's OK to get rid of it by abortion because we need fewer niglets. How else is that goal going to occur. Look -- I HATE ABORTION AND IT IS WRONG TO ABORT A WHITE BABY. But since most abortions are niggers aborting niglets, what is society going to do? It's either more crime and jail cells 15 years later or abort them. It would be a social catastrophe and economic tidal wave for all of them to reach term. I still hate it. But it's the right thing to do in the case of niggers. The g0d of the niggers doesn't care so why should you.

And yet you have nothing to back up a "meaningful demographic overlap"

It should be before the end of you First Trimester. but a few people say your 2nd is ok.

Accidents happen. Ignorance happens. Persuasion happens.

>thinking I want to help, let alone birth, rapefugees
never

>It should be before the end of you First Trimester

At least you're a practical pro choicer.

Don worry, it's with jesuz naw. He take good care of yo baby.

can't tell if you're pro abortion or against

we can remove blacks other ways.

>what is war
There is nothing wrong with killing when you're not directly harming other American citizens or otherwise inconveniencing the country (in the way that an American committing murders overseas would).

Fetuses are not American citizens however, as citizenship is decided at birth rather than conception.

Whether people have fine-tuned their principles to the degree where they directly agree with this, most subconsciously will anyway because it's the truth. That's why abortion will never stop being a losing issue.

Sen. David Vitter,Sen. Joni Ernst, Sen. Mitch McConnell and and former House Speaker John Boehner are all people who are against abortions and wel-fare.

Only in the USA rules permit such shit. Late abortions are severely banned throughout europe.

I have to agree with this. Even OP's photo is a niglet.

its legal in canada too.

good luck finding a doctor that will do it though

>eclampsia
>gestational diabetes
>hypertension
>bleeding disorders
>episiotomies
>cesareans

And even an uncomplicated, properly-oriented pregnancy with normal on-time delivery will still give the mother joint pain, back pain, depression and nausea.

Good for them, theyre all zionist worshipping cunts so I dont give a fuck.
It doesnt mean shit that a couple of officials hold those beliefs. To a lot of people its about choosing the lesser evil, and to them abortion is more important than welfare.

Proabortion. Babies are disgusting, people that have babies turn out to be weirdos and degerenates in public. The world is too crowded and abortions are our only hope. Why does anyone care if some bitch would rather spare the world the burden of having to see her dumb ass kid.

I wish nihilists would stay true to their ideology and start by killing themselves.

>Accidents

That's a cop out, women have so many birth control options and even the morning after pill. No excuse for accidents.

>Ignorance happens

Not an excuse anymore since schools have health classes

>Persuasion happens

This doesn't even make sense. So you get persuaded into getting pregnant? At what point did it go from sounding like a good idea to being so bad you need an abortion? Elaborate on this one if you don't mind.

I don't think it's easy to find late abortions anywhere in the West.

>can abort 19 week old baby
>posts 19 week old baby incapable of surviving outside the womb

>Sup Forums claims to be christian
>yet is pro-abortion
You can't make this shit up

they have to convince everyone else first because they are true cowards and are afraid of meeting the afterlife alone and being judged for what they have done.

Sup Forums Doesnt get laid enough to feel the fear after you get drunk and bang a disgusting chick without a condom that will use a kid against you.
Shit happens, he abort mission and move on. Dont see the big deal.

There are a lot of women in my family and most of them were pregnant and they are fine. For them all the temporal issues were a minor nuisance compared to having a child, also they were treated like queens by their husbands. In fact the most annoying thing about pregnancy is the pregnant woman itself, not the baby.

You can't be against both. You can't force people to have babies they can't afford. Then cut the only way they can take care of those babies.

"A couple" more like most of the republican party. What about you? Are you against abortion and for wel-fare?

>what is separation of church and state

Ben Sharpio is such a cuck. Do you have any idea how many million niggers have been aborted since Roe v Wade?

medfag here. 19 weeks is not a "late abortion." The average length of human gestation is 280 days, or 40 weeks, from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period. Just over 9 months. Sometimes the calculation is off too. For easy math, since 39 is near 40, and close enough for comfort, some do it this way: 39 wks/ 3 = one trimester = 13 wks typically. That is exactly 3 months per trimester BTW. The point is that the end of 19 weeks into it is pretty much the middle of a pregnancy. Personally I might set it a little lower, or I wouldn't argue against it being lowered to 15 or 16 weeks for instance. It might be a compromise most people could live with.

A true christian is against abortion.

Debate on abortion on Sup Forums.
Long story short: Surprisingly, everybody's fucking against it.
/thread

>afterlife

>let them live 15-35 years and cost millions, then put them in jail for 10-30 years and put them on an endless wait for execution
>kill them at weeks into the pregnancy and not have to pay shit

>Babies are really horribly invasive parasites
>invasive
A fetus isn't a parasite unless you use the most basic, ignorant google definition of the term

>Human pregnancy is remarkably invasive and horrible
Well, I guess no woman should get pregnant ever again and no woman has ever been happy to have a child. RIP humanity

>Accidents happen
What? The 0.001% chance of condoms/birth control failing etc? What accident? Tyrone accidentally tripping and sticking his dick in?

>Ignorance
Sex = Kids. Everyone knows this

>persuasion
Don't know what you mean by this

I knew a girl in HS who would wait the maximum amount of time to get her abortion because

>1. she could eat whatever she wanted
>2. it made her horny and sex was 'risk free'
>3. she liked to get attention and collect charity from people who wanted to help her out
>4. she stopped feeling lonely when the baby would move or kick inside her

8 abortions from age 14 to 18. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Faced zero repercussions.

>Victoria
>Legal on demand up to 24 weeks
>Beyond 24 weeks, legal if two doctors agree that it is appropriate, based on the woman's current and future physical, psychological and social circumstances.

This is not a Godly world.

>Do you have any idea how many million niggers have been aborted since Roe v Wade?

not enough.

Honestly, I'm going to caveat that I haven't been high school age in a very long time, so things could be a little different.

Accidents happen in the form of no birth control is 100% and some women don't notice the "accident" happened for months.

Ignorance is a thing because a lot of places in the US, through social or legal means, often restrict the comprehensiveness of the sex ed in health classes.

Persuasion is probably the worst, especially combined with ignorance. A lot of teens have risky sex due to not being able to understand the risk in their tiny little teen brains. Others it is a matter of persuasion, in that it's a "come on baby, I'll pull out" or "you won't get pregnant if you take a cold bath after" or other obscure things.

I know when I was a teen, my desire to get laid in the heat of the moment was strong than my sense. I could think back on plenty of times I ran the risk of getting a girlfriend pregnant but she said it was ok at the time, so I went for it.

Like a lot of things we talk about on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general, you can come up with all the plans and ideas before the fact, but much like war, once you're "in the trenches" these things tend to fall apart fast.

>muh zero sum game
Im for SOME welfare. In my opinion food and water are a human right and so food stamps should be allocated to the people who actually need them, along with disability benefits and maternity/paternity leave. Single mothers should be cut out of the welfare system unless theyre widows. There are types of welfare which are beneficial for society as a whole, and some which are drains on the economy and are abused by the lazy.

You keep forgetting that niggers exist. Don't make this mistake.

>let me tell you about this thing that will never, ever happen to either of us

>I don't want to reproduce
>I know, I'll have sub-human migrants do it for me, they will carry on the torch of my culture.

I feel like being anti abortion is the biggest blue pill ever. Wtf Sup Forums I thought we were better than this.

There's a difference between being against abortion and being an authoritarian.

>wanting kids to grow up in a world that regards killing them as normal
if a woman gets an abortion it was probably for the best anyway

Your apologizing for idiots is appalling.

>thinking all of Sup Forums is one person
good job, retard

If only all these cucks calling babies parasites and using every excuse in the book to justify killing a baby would have been aborted. Think how much better the world would be.

nice reddit image

also, we must mention to be fair to the facts that niggers don't want their niglets more often than they do want them. I am for inclusion. Therefore we must consider the voice of the niggers themselves. And they demand these abortions. The nigger knows.

I can see your point but it just pisses me off to see these idiots get pregnant and then go and get praise on sites like reddit and shit.

Like damn, you're praising someone for being irresponsible and then being bailed out of the consequences of their irresponsibility. Pregnancy is a consequence of sex, if you can't handle a baby you shouldn't be having sex. I'm torn on abortion because terminating a fetus isn't right just because it's a fetus but single moms are pretty bad at raising kids.

Thanks for the explanation though, i can see where you're coming from a bit more now.