Hahahaha

hahahaha

kek, get wrecked burgers

>buy F1 rights
>layoff more people
Really makes me think

>Tons of international sports to be shown
>Instead fill their scheduling with some dumb fucks bickering back and forth on pointless speculation up to and including playing games on the latest version of Madden to predict the outcome of a game
>Also this is during a day and age where people can get all of the stats and highlights in HD for their teams with a few quick searches online

I would love to see ESPN die. I cannot think of a shittier, more pointless channel.

Watching them play Madden NFL 18 on an Xbox One is still more exciting than soccer coverage.

B-B-BUT TRUMP SAID HE'D MAKE JOBS REEEEEE

>ESPN will die in your lifetime

ALL SMILES

fire that cunt jemele hill

i dont think he said anything about liking or helping the media tho, could b wrong

I could argue in favor of watching some guys play Madden but watching some guys go on for 15+ minutes on why they think a team will win a game? Fuck that noise.

No black people will be laid off again, another pure coincidence. Nothing to see here.

Time for the takeover.

>turn on ESPN
>its all politics
>switch channel to anything else

In reality, ESPN1 should just be the 24 hour political network, while ESPN2 should be 24 hour sports. No other shows aside from actual games.

I hope ESPN dies after cancelling the PMT show

ESJWPN BTFO, once again

sc6 is the worst sports show on tv.

You'd have a better chance at impeaching Trump then you would firing an African American in 2017

This sport had it coming desu. Shitposting aside, 2 seaons ago I started to watch a few NFL games and was thinking to myself that it's actual an intersting sport. But all the commercials, replays and whatnot is making it more or less unwatchable for me and probably for a lot of other viewers too.

just watch Redzone streams if you don't have a favorite team

this is what they deserve for trying to force politics into every segment

all they have to do is get rid of the SJWs, focus more on sports, no politics/social media bullshit

thats what made ESPN great in the first place

it went to shit when they adapted the TMZ model

The decline is cord cutters, not people consciously avoiding ESPN. Faggot millennials having only Netflix and Hulu are killing ESPN

tfw dont have cable or netflix or hulu and just watch pirated streams of mlb and nhl games

americans are dropping espn and other media because of their politics, real jobs are soaring

no one even entertains the idea that tv has become shittier and people no longer want to pay for it (cut the cord)

tons of channels, ESPN included, have gone to total shit

He also talked shit about ESPN.

ESPN's primary demographic is males between the age of 35 and 55. it was never very big with young people even when they were good. the decline comes from ESPN falsely believing those young people are watching, when the reality is they don't even watch most of their own team's games.

why pay someone $50+ a month for shit I don't want to watch, when I can pay $10 to stream shit I do want to watch and find a free stream of the game?

ESPN could be better than ever and subs would still be declining. I don't think their bullshit programming has much to do with it. People just don't want their service anymore.

>I-its just cord cutting o-our streaming numbers are through the roof

>ESPNiggers take it over and destroy it
history repeats itself

first take isnt bad, especially since its at like 9 am

>No matter how many times you debunk this, some mouthbreather will always come in her and parrot the same phrase almost word for word like an automaton

>turn on USC/ASU last night on ESPN
>a fucking woman is calling the game

I haven't watched ESPN in years, good riddance

Make sure you pay for your cable, good goys! Don't be like those faggot Millennials!!!!!

>some mouthbreather will always come in her

I seriously doubt that user

please drop lebatard so he goes back to being to air more edgy shit. I am tired of him trying to talk about racial issues in serious terms

>the days of the family watching happy hour and the wsop will never return
Sucks man

>he doesn't like deep analysis

espn died when they stop putting great shows on espn classic.

>no more cheap seats
>no more stump the schuab

>One America News
who?