It's a Snooki pretends she didn't blow Mike for three seasons episode

>it's a Snooki pretends she didn't blow Mike for three seasons episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ghQR9jgfE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7l7QClEGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying this isn't all of Jersey Shore

>it's a jionni fucking marries snooki after seeing on camera she fucked vinny while they were together episode
I honestly don't understand how you can have such little respect for yourself that you'd do that

CABS HERE

I miss this show

Jwoww seemed nice.

Why is this show so comfy? Is it because this is the most accurate portrayal of Chads and Stacies in all of media?

In the promos they showed Snooki getting punched in the face but they cut that part from the actual episode. Why bother at that point to cut it at all?

Sup Forums marathon when?

Situation>everyone

Then start a stream faggot

Wtf are you talking? When they aired that episode for the first timr MTV put a warning and they clearly did show her getting punched. Maybe they edited the scene for later reruns.

>Why is this show so comfy?

For me bc I went to school at Rider in NJ with these types of people.

Everybody thinks I'm joking when I say this is one of the best shows of the last 10 years.

Fuck Deena was gross

ladies first, faggot

Who /IFF/ here?

Pauly D>>>> everyone else

It's unironically reality kino, you can watch it to make fun of it or actually sit down and enjoy it.

They really need to make a Reunion special

Geordie is bs but Jersey is pure ShorKino

>it's a Sam and Ronnie on the outs but make up at the end episode
God she was an annoying bipolar mess, Ronnie deserves so much better, he was actually really friendly.

He deserves that shit!

Sam was 100% into Mike but stupid Ron had to get into between them.
Really love all the bs Sam did because Ron fucking deserved it

I remember I wore GTL shirt and I would always get compliments, show was airing when I was in middle/high school so alot of the girls would always talk about it.

Working at the shore store would be so comfy

Opinions on the season where they live in Italy?

Lowtest pls, the meatballs were comfy

Are there a lot of these dirtbags in NJ, or is it just a small group?

>tfw no more Shore threads on Sup Forums

The meatballs you'd fuck once when you were drunk and then you'd catch an STD

Ryder best girl

deena is legit gross though, I would much rather bang snooki

CABSSSSSSSSS ARREEE HERREEEEEEEE

guidos aren't people.

There (was at least) a lot, it's a wide swath or type of person there, a rreal culture. Even if not as cartoonish, many people fit the bill. I was courted by a frat of these guys, with no intention of joining, and went to a ton of guido parties, they even got me a stripper.

I remember rewatching season 1 uncensored somehow, it was pure fuckin kino

That sounds weird, but interesting. I'd go to a party like that, just to see what's up.

This is the only right answer.

On DVD?

>tfw used to get hammered with a friend of mine in university and watch jersey shore when it first came out
Where has the time gone, lads?

The crime is that they haven't rerun it so some scene group can cap it in 720p quality, even though it's shot in SD

its possible, I honestly cant remember it was like 6 years ago. The point is uncensored is the way its meant to be seen

Vinny was a bro.

I'm 26 oh man I know

Jwoww was the best shore-fu by far

RAAAAAAAHHNN STAAAAAHHHP

They were all either idiots or really superficial, but thye are actually nice people, you can't say the same about real world or shit like that

Worst imo, and worst cast member too.

Not attractive, not interesting, not funny, no discernible personality characteristics. Just vocal fry and wasted airtime.

>yfw that one time Ron didn't stop

>Not attractive
Holy shit you are a fucking faggot.

Jwoww was great, she was the only one being honest to snooki when she was fucking pauly.

Jwoww drunk was a bitch, but she was almost never drunk and wasnt a whore

Same age 2bh

>>Not attractive
>Holy shit you are a fucking faggot.

Dude she was disgusting. And your defense of what she brought to the show was not being a whore and being honest with Snooki that one time?

She was a weak link, lots of other people couple have taken that slot and made more interesting television. Snooki's friend whatshername, riley or whatever for one.

IM THE SWEETEST BITCH YOU'LL EVER MEAT

Danielle got punkd by Pauly, she might have been the only normal girl who didn't want to get a train run on her and they acted like she was a huge stalker for wanting to hang out with him all the time. I always thought that part in the show was weird. Some girl makes you a shirt and then you punk her by going out with other random girls and calling her a stalker when she follows you. Jionni too lmfaooo what was that guy thinking, I felt so bad for Jionni fuck me he's just like one of my friends getting trapped in a bad relationship

Seasons 1-3 Sitch is GOAT.

They never even called her Sweetheart, what a fucking hack.

Exactly this. J-wow was just trash

What was her fucking problem?

Isn't she the Jewish girl?

Should have ended after the Italy season 2bh

>It's a Mike hired to work a roast for comedy central and spills his spaghetti all fucking over the place episode

That shit was fucking hilarious, shows how much charisma he actually has.

Post link

The worst part was those jokes weren't even written by him. It's like they set him up to fail.

>he didnt even pre read the jokes
nah, he's the fool he was born to play.

Daily reminder Sup Forums had better jersey shore threads than Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-ghQR9jgfE4

Terrible quality, but it's the only complete segment I saw on yt.

Too much heat from italian anti discrimination & feminist groups

Are they fighting?

why were they together

ruined the show in the first couple of seasons EXCEPT for when drunk ron would come out

now that was godly

everyone has better threads than Sup Forums

Not that user but

>She was the only chick who was loyal to her dude/s in the show
>99 times out of 100 she kept sober and kept her temper under control

I dont know how old you are but party chicks in their 20's are tough fucking work

>Easy mode - Jwow
>Hard mode - Snooki
>Impossible mode - Sammy

>theres one more thing i should say
>Donald Trump i think you should run for president

like pottery

This

>It just goes to show you that there is always that ONE guy in the group who has a GF who fucking controls and destroys who he is

>It's an Angela shows up and tries to stay relevant while everyone ignores her episode

yeah but she was still better than the rest of the degenerates in this case

I would unrionically fug Deena

Epitome of trashy hot

>TFW Beavis and Butthead came back and made fun of Jersey Shore
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7l7QClEGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w

Sup Forums is now made up of "16 year old girls trying to be hipster"

spoiler: it was an actress.

>she will never let you cum in her eyes

just asking: who of the cast is currently in jail? has to at least 2 right?

>when mike literally concussed himself so he wouldn't get fucked up

Show came at the perfect time, right at the turn to the 10's.

I saw sitch recently

he looks like a bloated synth addict

Dude I live

Who all duck phone here?

>tfw just saw this photo for the 100th time, saw it all the time when it was popular back in college
>just realized ive been wearing the same bathing suit as situation for like 6 years
wow i hope no one else noticed

vinny was the biggest piece of shit faggot on that show and continues to be to this day

literally threw a fit on nights he couldn't get laid

>implying he thought it through

He was an avid coke user at the time, dude probably wanted to prove he's the alpha and actually thought it would be a good idea.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

Never watched a single episode, but I would fuck the shit out of Snooki.

Wait? It DIDN'T?
Holy fuck, how much lower could it have possibly sunk?

oh lawd im so hard now

Definitive slamhog.

steroid abuse like that makes your face blow up.

When this show was on, it was amazing. The good times I've shared with the guidos was kino. It's been over for ages now. All gone.

>no more T-SHIRT TIIIIIIIME
>no more BURGAZ FOR THA BOYZ
>no more GRENADE
>no more THA CABZ ARE HEE
>no more Ron roidmurdering other dudes
>no more duckphone

:(

>Someone took the effort to write this
Lol at your life

I've never seen this show. Is it worth downloading and watching?

The show is so quotable too. 2009-2011 is underrated comfy
By 2013 everything just became political.