>6/10 normie sitcom with too much emphasis on sincere romantic plotlines
>8/10 comfy
>5/10 like Friends but not as funny, insufferable actors
>8/10 S2-7 but the golden age is over

Frasier>Malcolm

Everything else is shit.

Seinfeld
Frasier
haven't started the rest. scrubs will probably be on the bottom because i hate medical shows and the brendan frazier episode made me cry

1. Frasier
2. The rest of that dogshit in whatever order.

Seinfeld: 5/5
Malcolm: 3.5/5
Friends: 2/5
Frasier: 4/5
Scrubs: 2.5/5
It's Always Sunny: 3/5

And while I'm in the rating mood, here are other sitcoms:

The Simpsons: 5/5
30 Rock: 4/5
Cheers: 4.5/5
Arrested Development: 4.5/5
Louie: 3.5/5
The Office: 2.5/5
Curb Your Enthusiasm: 4/5
King of the Hill: 3.5/5
The Larry Sanders Show: 4.5/5
How I Met Your Mother: 2/5
Bing Bong Theory: 1/5

These are all objective ratings which have been thoroughly considered by a tv expert who has watched hundreds of television shows.

>seinfeld > frasier > sunny > friends > malcolm > scrubs
>i know theoretically that frasier should be higher, but i never got into it
>Seinfeld
an argument against gassing jews, so it is defacto #1.
>Fraiser
an aquired taste. My wife hates it but I love wit.
>Sunny
one of the greats, but is so much more cringy than any other show it becomes hard to watch. Not bad cringy mind you but, their its like jewfield turned to 11 and in spite of its greatness, is almost too gold at its job.
>Friends
Easy dribble. Funny with yout mind off, or in the background of a party but meh otherwise.
>MitM
Hit and miss. Some of the most memerable characters out there. And when it hits, its gold. Just too far in between the shit.
>Scrubs
TLC said it best.
Barring brendon Frasiers fantastic episodes and a few gems. Bleh and a waste of time if your not in 7th grade.

>Hit and miss. Some of the most memerable characters out there. And when it hits, its gold. Just too far in between the shit.

What? Malcolm is an incredible consistant show, every season is amazing and it has like 3 bad episodes in its whole run

>Having taste this shit

>great tier
seinfeld, malcolm, frasier
> almost great but too hit or miss for me
sunny
>mostly good tier
scrubs, friends

Fraiser>Everything else

I was gunna ree at your office raiting.
But then I remembered how shit half of the series is. Seriously like every other episode is bad and the next one is usually pretty good. Wtf is up with that?

seinfeld>sunny>frasier>malcolm>friends>scrubs

Some of the school bits with Malcolm are rough to sit through. And when he goes all mad genius near the end was unbearable. Ill give you, it may be a more subjective opinion than the others.

>being an antisocial loser

>gassing jews
ooo youre soo edgy and cool

Seinfeld
Friends
Scrubs

Never watched many eps of the others.

seinfeld>sunny>malcom>scrubs>friends>frasier

Just do them out of 10 you numpty

short answer
fraser > malcolm > scrubs

long answer
malcolm >fraser = scrubs

fraser seemed better but upon closer inspection each episode was just the same miscommunication and misunderstanding played out. at least each episode of malcolm and scrubs allowed for different sets and story lines with differing themes and episodes

>
>>being an antisocial loser
> (You)
>>gassing jews
>ooo youre soo edgy and cool
I would have just ignored the edgy comment bc Seinfeld is hilarious but wth kinda reply was that to the other guy?
Did not even make sense.

This. 5 is unclear and dumb.
Gotta agree. Reusing the same miscommunication bit, is what hurts Seinfeld when you rewatch a bunch at once.

clearly you havent been outside in a while, because if somebody said they liked a show because there was a 'gassing jews' joke i would think they were pretty anti semetic or an autist with a shit sense of humor

reverse that order, and kinda good

Friends has 9 good seasons and 1 bad one
Seinfeld has 7 good seasons 2 ok ones
Sunny has 4 good seasons 3 ok and 4 absolute terrible

I don't know about the others

What is the appeal of 30rock. I dont get it.
Not what i meant. What I meant waa that the show was so funny, that the cast and writing itself is an argument against gassing jews.
Might not change your reaction but that was the meaning

I've never seen a single episode of any of them
Although I have had about 3 IASIP episodes on in the background when I was hungover

>Friends has 9 good seasons and 1 bad one

Mate, dont get me wrong im a huge Friends fan. I dont really get Sup Forumss hatrid for it

But the last 3 seasons arn't good

>Seasons 1-5

Amazing

>Seasons 6-7

Good

>Season 10

Ok

>Seasons 8-9

Bad

>Simpsons 5/5
>Friends 2/5
oh me oh my

>Malcolm - pure fun silly plots, not as full and disgusting retardness as in sunny, no melodrama as in scrubs
> Scrubs - funny but sometimes too melodramatic.
>Friends - was fun first, boring since 20 years
>Seinfeld/Frasier= old jews tryhard to be funny
>Sunny - overkill retardness

Friends is fucking shit. Not only that its a show that only a certain kind of specifically white people can understand. Those other shows all sorts of cultures can appreciate.

oh yeah, forgot the real first two: Arrested development and Married with children

>everyone always underrating and forgetting this gem

Simpsons has been one of the most influential and innovative tv comedies to exist and for a long time has been consistently astounding, and being a zombie series now shouldn't distract from its former achievements at all imo.

Friends is sometimes entertaining, but pretty brainless and is just plain unremarkable compared to other the shows.

>underrating
No
>forgetting
Yes
>gem
HAHAHAAH
I'M SO CAMP
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>Friends is sometimes entertaining, but pretty brainless and is just plain unremarkable compared to other the shows.

t. born in 2000

Friends shaped the 90's, it was THE sitcom of the 90's

I doubt you even know what The Rachel is

Arrested Development isn't a sitcom.

Shitty poor man's version of Dharma and Greg.

never heard of it.
the left guy was the token prettyboy in Full house?
the right guy is in 2 and half man?

>it was THE sitcom of the 90's

Its in the same league as Boy Meets World and Saved by the Bell

>they are actually bringing this back for a 10 episode run

why
youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko

The only reason to watch that show are the faghag who is married to cpt mustache and the faghag.
Everything else is meh

that charming silly girl from the pilot went very quickly downhill to be an insufferable idiot hippy cunt

Literally a show just for gay people.

>Friends shaped the 90's, it was THE sitcom of the 90's

What do you mean by this?

Are you trying to argue that its popularity should lead me to rate it higher? Sorry, but I don't take popularity into account and like to focus on a show's genuine artistic merits.

>Friends shaped the 90's, it was THE sitcom of the 90's

You're thinking of Seinfeld. Friends was just a poor imitation that took itself way too seriously.

>mayas ugly face used to make my dick hard

>ugly

No im poiting out that you're talking shit by implyiny that Friends had no cultural impact

mitm: 5/10
Shitfeld: 1/10
Friends: 5/10
Fraiser: 5/10
Scrubs: 4/10
No idea: no idea

It's a situation based comedy. It is as sitcomy as sitcoms get

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Except it's not a situation based comedy, it's a story based one. "Serial comedy" would be a far better descriptor for it if I hadn't just made that up.

I have to say their humor is the superior with that jew magic they keep using.

Scrubs had stories too then, because characters advanced from students to doctors and teachers,
Friends also from singles to married couples

Seinfeld > the rest

>their humor
it's a written script
written by some jew, though, but still

>no king of queens
>no becker

i can't believe some old shit with old people can be so popular among youngs (if you are)

which episode should i watch?

>no married with children

IASIP>MITM>Frasier>Seinfeld>Friends
Scrubs belongs in the trash

But there wasn't a single narrative thread that tied the whole show together.

To explain it more easily: you could watch a random episode of Friends or Scrubs in syndication and barring a guest star who'll be around for 2-3 episodes, everything in the episode will be self-contained, everything returns to status quo. Arrested Development can't be watched out of order because there's a clear narrative arc driving the whole show.

all episodes every single last one

>no 3rd rock

>He's from a upper-class, stuck up family but still normal
>She's from a hippy family and very wacky
>How can their families get along?
I'm honestly surprised it lasted 5 seasons

No that user but 30 rock has good meta commentary on the industry, new york, and on SNL in general. before Tina Fey was an actress on SNL she was actually the head writer, this show was just her Seinfeld, in a sense

Karen > everything character besides the main cast who are involved regularly in Karen plots and subplots, including Stan >>>> Jack = Grace >>>>>>>>>>>> Will

>Karen is pro Trump
Still best character
>Grace is a fem cuck
Still worst character

this is shit even for what the show was.

I think we can all agree that Niles is the best character out of them all

probably the best thing chuck lore ever did and it's still not that great

no shit they're jewish, the entire show is jews living in new york

it was created by a jew

Seinfeld > Friends > Frasier > shit

okay, i just watched Seinfeld 1x01, and it was a piece of shit. You got me again Sup Forums.

Fraiser>Seinfeld>Friends>Sunny>Malcom>Scrubs

speaking as a Brit, Scrubs is pretty terrible and has everything I hate about American comedy

ITT: mostly retards, who need a laughing machine in a show to know when they should also laugh.
More machine laugh->more funnier the show is.
And thats why Shitfeld is no1 and Scrubs is last, by them.

Scrubs is shit, get over it millennial

Seinfeld>Fraiser>Friends>Sunny

>scrubs=malcolm=sunny, frasier=seinfeld, friends

lol no, grandpa.

Sunny>Seinfeld>Frasier>Malcolm>Friends>>>>Warmed over dogshit with ranch dressing>Scrubs

Scrubs doesn't even belong on this list. Put Peep Show next time.

>friends

please tell me you guys don't actually watch normie trash

>Malcom
6/10 Funny and comfy but never really approached kino and went on a little long

>Seinfeld
9/10 because no show's perfect and they paid zero attention to continuity. Some episodes may have aged, but there's a reason it's still aired 24/7 compared to other contemporary shows.

>Friends
7/10 I don't like it, but it excels at what it intends to do, and you do somehow grow fond of the characters

>Frasier
8/10 Pure unbridled banter, funny for smart and dumb people alike, gets a little formulaic after awhile though

>Scrubs
5/10 that became a 4/10 by the end. Cheap imitation of better shows and thrived in an era of easy comedy. Nonstop forced drama. Every joke had to be offset by a serious moment and things only got worse as everyone got married and had kids.

>Always Sunny
10/10 but soon to be knocked down to a 9/10. It's the funniest show ever but it's clearly gone on too long. It still makes me laugh, but every new season since 7, they've gotten a little bit weaker.

>praising the bland seinfelds/frasier and retard iasip
>talking shit about the more complex than all those show together Scrubs

i get it now, this is a troll thread.

In season 5 episode 3 of Scrubs there is an upskirt of a young girl.

Right as JD is walking into the lobby talking to Turk about turning 30.

>scrubs
>complex
it's just forced drama about a patient dying or JD not being able to get with Eliot, it's awful

and even though it's the most recent on the list, it's actually aged worse than all the others, has a very 2000s sense of comedy and isn't timeless

Stay mad, numale

Friends > Frazier > Seinfeld > Sunny > Malcolm > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scrubs.

Scrubs is so terrible.

>always sunny season 1-3
>Frasier
>Malcom
>Seinfeld
>scrubs
>friends

Always Sunny and Scrubs are the only two without a laugh track right?

Read it like an open magna with two pages, that is how to rate them. From best to worst.

>goofy opening
>things get serious mid episode
>patient dies/given bad news
>que how to save a life over montage

Seinfeld > Always Sunny > Malcom > Frasier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Friends/Scrubs

>numale
just saw Seinfeld 1x1, cucked himself by being dumb at 30+
if you want to use that word, it fits right on the show itself