youtube.com/watch?v=_3RoQRN65AI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SfbSqJtg2M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

QUOTAS, QUOTAS EVERYWHERE

>all those job titles that have nothing to do with development

Isn't this just tokenism?

>forcing diversity
instead of employing people who could actually achieve some results, they would rather have a diverse work space.
kek

Isn't giving people jobs purely due to their race/ethnicity the very definition of racism?

Not a single leftist shill has ever managed to answer this.

It's not racism if it benefits them.

I sniff racial quotas.

hpw is diversity good for anything exactly ?

>diversity of perspectives
Who's providing the conservative Christian perspective over there? They're doing a shot job of it Sergei

they have so much fucking cash to burn that they just hire people to fill shit, I am so jelly of google

Studies have repeatedly shown the diversity improves outputs.

There's a great search engine out there called DuckDuckGo, it doesn't archive your personal search results, you should check it out guys...

Its honestly shit compared to Google.

I love DuckDuckGo and also recommend it.

>this woman literally has a job because she is a black woman
>meanwhile I have to go back to school just to be able to get a job
Unfuckingbelievable

>"We sit in an office talking about how hard it is to be black and we earn a paycheck while other people do actual work!"
lol, what a load of horseshit. Good for Google, they get the BLM idiots off their back with this diversity bullshit while spending the minimum doing it.

What do you mean by "outputs"?

By giving special treatment and status to one you are almost always taking away from someone else.

So really what you should say is that it isn't racist if it only hurts white people.

(((Google)))

did some short research

3. Advantages of diversified workforce
An organization's success and competitiveness depends upon its ability to embrace diversity and realize the
benefits. When organizations actively assess their handling of workplace diversity issues, develop and implement
diversity plans, multiple benefits are reported such as:
 Diversity stimulates innovation and productivity and creates a world class culture that can outperform the
competition.
 A multicultural organization is better suited to serve a diverse external clientele in a more increasingly
global market. Such organizations have a better understanding of the requirements of the legal, political,
social, economic and cultural environments of foreign nations (Adler, 1991).
 In research-oriented and hi-tech industries, the broad base of talents generated by a gender-and ethnicdiverse
organization becomes a priceless advantage. “Creativity thrives on diversity” (Morgan, 1989).
 Multicultural organizations are found to be better at problem solving, possess better ability to extract
expanded meanings, and are more likely to display multiple perspectives and interpretations in dealing with
complex issues.
 Organizations employing a diverse workforce can supply a greater variety of solutions to problems in
service, sourcing, and allocation of resources.
 Employees from diverse backgrounds bring individual talents and experiences in suggesting ideas that are
flexible in adapting to fluctuating markets and customer demands.
 A diverse collection of skills and experiences (e.g. languages, cultural understanding) allows a company to
provide service to customers on a global basis.
 A diverse workforce that feels comfortable communicating varying points of view provides a larger pool of
ideas and experiences.

Workforce Diversity: A Key to Improve Productivity
Ankita Saxena

searching for some more

care to post those studies?

Not all race are born with high IQ. Thus the need to enforce diversity quota.

Sounds like bullshit to me

The entire tech industry is so obsessed with pushing this shit that it's starting to seem like parody.

Luckily they give the niggers bullshit jobs that have no real responsibility attributed to them, so rest easy knowing that the world keeps spinning.

>The head of black community engagement is a mixed White woman

>Head of Diversity
>Head of Black Community Engagement

so they are hired minorities to have jobs about minorities? they literally made up positions

>when you get all these diverse perspectives together

what did they mean by this?

>we'll take a black person if it means a more qualified white person won't get the job just so that our black people quota is filled

>this is the company J00T left us for

yeah it's just a litterature survey, so basically an opinion circlejerking pool, i can understand how having people from diverse schools or social classes and languages can bring some perspectives and ideas to business and management but i really fail to see how jobs in anything related to engineering/programming/science..etc can be inproved by importing low IQ multicultural people.

>An organization's success and competitiveness depends upon its ability to embrace diversity

I actually LOL'd. Thanks frenchie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ddg is shady af fampai

>mixed white woman

In the near future, there will be an accidental """"""leak""""""" of Google account data of racists, misogynists and right wing users in general. Everything you ever posted, watched, read, bought or searched for online that was against the multicult will be associated with your real name, address and phone number and revealed for the world to see.

You read about it here first.

StartPage is much better.

>non-white person gets hired literally anywhere
>"Q-Q-QUOTAS"

just accept that you haven't amounted to anything, Sup Forums. for fuck's sake most of you are still in high school i'm pretty sure.

To make it more interesting, This is her father, the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus.

>Butterfield
>Jones

I work for BP and there's no fucking way that diversity quotas would be a thing here. There's just too much on the line for them to pick underqualified people simply because of their race.

It's only the tech industry that gets away with it because the responsibility is divided up so much that you can just throw people into roles like 'black community management' and they somehow don't catch on that their job is worthless.

Ah so it's just political patronage disguised as diversity pandering? Nice. Good one Google.

how did a cottonfield become a butterfield?
is it what i think it is?

As for me: oh well.

what does the "black community manager" even do? check that the black workers don't steal from the company or harass white employees?

>Head of Black Community Engagement
>"Hello Mr. Jones. We're going around your diverse community to engage you with technology! Go you know about Google? What search engines do you use?"
>"Bix nood, mugga fugga. Wha choo want bitch? If you aint here to smoke oh fuk din you ned to get yo skinny ass out."

Was he hired to fill an autism quota?

>when you put these darkies in a room together so their brethren shut the fuck up about "representation"

Silicon Valley was right

hey nigger
check em

Downvoted

So basically non of the niggers are engineers.

They just fill some stupid made up token position to make jewgle feel food about themselves

He's our enemy now.

His job is to help the analysts with the data scraped from Sup Forums.

Flava Flav has fallen on some hard times...

>Butterfield
More like butterface!

haha

Last guy got a nose job. Looks creepy af.

more likely they put King Kuk in charge of google+

>They just fill some stupid made up token position to make jewgle feel food about themselves
No people are on their ass for "stifling diversity in tech". This bullshit program is their solution.

>"You're company is racist!"
>"Sorry, you must be mistaken. Please talk to our 'Head of Black Community Engagement' for more details."

>senior vice president
What the fuck does this even mean?

they probably had to do that because searches for black people show gorillas and searches for 3 black people show mug shots

Why didn't really successful companies start out as diverse?

If diversity is such a fantastic model, then there should be examples of companies which started that way and went on to great success.

I can think of many companies that were successful then diversity came in and they became less successful. Many news organizations have nosedived after diversity became their standard.

Seriously, any examples of this success they speak of, and not examples of diversity glomming on to already successful ones?

White and Asian male diversity provides more than enough synergy.

NASA? They always had Asians doing the number crunching.

Diversity is amazing because.. huh.. it gives black people jobs and we don't appear racists

>"...It's important that we do the work, even though it's tough, and we are committed to the long term result..."
She fills the quotas and cracks the whip

Women did all of the number crunching in NASA originally.

like the feminists who want to push into tech, they want to ride the success of already established companies.

I'll never view Moot as an enemy 2bh family.

Google on suicide watch

It outputs bullets and then through a social gathering medium inputs them into fags.

no company could survive without an asian woman in charge of black community engagement

...yeah and Nazis too

But they were there for merit and not for diversity.

Today their is no way Von Braun would be allowed in to NASA, to protect diversity.

>social science

thats always been the agenda
Make whites suffer
It's always been treasonous leftists living in protected areas forcing thier agenda on other whites

Funny, I just googled "black people" and I got pic related...

This is pretty good satire. I think that's how we'll be able to spot other /polacks on the interwebs in the near future when we get north korea tier censorship.

Equality of results, not equality of opportunity is the biggest Lefty mantra there is.
Planned population fixes instead of giving people freedom to choose for themselves.

Tech companies are so desperate to show how progressive they'll hire practically anybody that can open an IDE if they're a woman with neon hairs, brown, LGBT, disabled.

It is fucking ridiculous, they're going to let the SJW cancer kill the industry.

hey everyone, get a load of this guy.
>he thinks you can be racist to white people.

The 2 minute mark. What is that? I can't even. Top kek on diversity.

>this is an actual job description

>implying white monsters are people like the proud colored folk

> Diversity stimulates innovation and productivity and creates a world class culture that can outperform the
competition
Get a job, google can afford to do this because they're moby dick big, the second your average company starts this shit is when they started sliding

Theres also a huge component of "the ends justifies the means"
Any atrocity is acceptable because they think we'll achieve some sort of communist utopia, if only we properly adopt their views.

Tech companies have been run by jews with a handful of white men in important positions, then the rest non-white for a long time now.

"You must be this Black - On the Job description" - Google Pls

It's advanced racism.

>someone named their child Valeisha

>wealth/economics is a zero sum game

kek

youtu.be/SfbSqJtg2M8

Check out 1:59
When they talk about the
> Anita Borg scholarship for women in technology

Jewgle

I think a diversity of training or career path is a good thing in tech, it does help avoid it becoming an echo chamber as different people might come up with different solutions. That's good as long as people can still communicate effectively.

But diversity for the sake of multiculturalism is just straight bullshit. The last think you need is an angry dyke that fucks up everything with her toxic identity politics.

I'd like to butter her fields if you know what I mean.

>We're all humans
>We're sharing the same planet
Not an argument, REEEEEEEE right wing death squads wen

Valeisha Butterfield Jones
"Head of Black Community Engagement"

TOP FUCKING KEK

What's with all the Frenchfags promoting this shit?

Employ based on merit.

So we're going to mass downvote this one too right? Also some other boards helped us with the last one but do we think we can actually rely on them for this one?

>Diversity to the intellectual means upper class people and nothing else

Unsurprising.

So are we raiding this or what?