Jon Hamm now resorting to tax commercials

>ruggedly hansom
>giant trouser eggplant
>star of the most critically acclaimed tv series since The Sopranos

What happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_film
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/2016s-biggest-box-office-bombs-958780/item/box-office-bombs-ben-hur-958753
youtu.be/Hi9ViDVumz0
youtu.be/FV-IbKB5dlo
youtube.com/watch?v=LQgwALfYdhY
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3012125/Jon-Hamm-talks-struggle-alcohol-addiction-time-new-interview-following-30-day-stint-rehab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Samuel L Jackson is the highest grossing actor of all time and he does credit card commercials. Actors like steady paychecks.

>highest grossing actor of all time

Nope, Rey's Awakening made it Harrison Ford again.

HR Block fucked up my taxes so bad I had to pay a CPA $700 to fix them. It's just some dude getting paid $15/hour to run turbotax for you.

>Literally 1 days work
>Pays as much as a movie

Who wouldn't?

He has a drinking problem, in and out of rehab that's why he hasn't done many movies. As degenerate as Hollywood is they are hesitant to hire unstable actors.

he also did the voiceover for some car commercials, Mercedes-Benz I believe

he must be rolling in money by now

>sit around drawing caricatures at tourist traps for $$ all day
>make serious art in your spare time, a piece of yours winds up in an art gallery and just by hitting the right nerve with the general public at the right time becomes a well known piece of art
>go back to drawing caricatures to pay the bills
>WHAT WENT WRONG!?!
It's a shitty analogy, my point is that things just went back to normal

dude samuel l jackson, clooney, devito, jennifer aniston, dwayne johnson, jude law, etc; have all been doing commercials airing on tv right now.

It's not detrimental to an actor's career anymore.

Don't forget Matthew Mccounaghey

I hate commercials, niggers and the Chinese

I like beer, little girls w/ thick eyebrows and firehouse subs

>>giant trouser eggplant

Do we have any pics?

>resorting

He has a drinking problem and seems to fuck all his costars, which can get you in trouble with certain directors and film companies.

Hes also going brendan fraiser bald on the back of his head

Every actor will do this soon.

Hollywood is losing MASSIVE amounts of money.

Can't wait til it has a crash tbqh

Jackson still has steady work in AAA movies. This is Hamm's only steam of income. Sad!

How much did he get for this?

>resorting

You're an idiot and or a child. Most of the top celebs do commercials, why not Don fucking Draper who is probably very well paid for them?

would u rather spend 1 afternoon to get 500k check or spend a year getting a 5 mil check

Also he's been the voice of Mercedes Benz for years

Is this the most awesome celeb pic ever?

speaking of TV-ads anyone remember the one with a woman on a train?

she's talking with some old man & he takes her through life showing how she was protesting,then we get a shot of her staring at a US soldier like he's out of his mind for joining the military

then near the end she's an old woman and the man becomes some young kid,I think they banned it because I haven't seen it in a while

Not

>Johnny'sHam.jpg

Jesus Christ man at least try.

Sounds like a mad fever dream, what the fuck

This crash will only be observed in hindsight. 2016 was a lead in, 2017 is going to be the main event.

Look at all those sequels and reboots.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_film

If I were already rich I would much rather do short effortless commercials for a bunch of money than do actual work

>500k check
it's nowhere near that
lol

actually it is because thats what i got paid and im jon hamm

I think I do remember something like this. I think there were a couple different ones about parents not wanting their kids to go military.

I know there's been a decline in quality but do you have any sources about revenue decline? (except for the big blockbusters like star wars)

oh
ok sry Jon

This.
It's much more usually

He's going commando in all those. Is this how he gets the ladies?

Best I can do.

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/2016s-biggest-box-office-bombs-958780/item/box-office-bombs-ben-hur-958753

Every major Studio took a hit. Disney got by with their hits but that can only go on so long. Infinity War's budget is mostly actors.

"Doing taxes" is literally only a thing in 3rd world countries, automate it like the rest of us kek

He gets paid A LOT of money for every commercial he does because, although Mad Men wasn't really that popular, it had the richest audience of any show to ever air on television and that's the demographic he resonates with.

less

Imagine what it must be like to find out that an image like this exists of you

They were down maybe a hundred million last year from a record the year before.

The real concern for Hollywood is that fewer people than ever are going to the movies, a trend that started a decade ago and keeps going. Their profits have only gone up because of the international market, rising ticket prices in the US, and a relatively small group of people who basically take in every single blockbuster that comes out in a given summer.

yeah when I first saw it I didn't really get a chance to see what the entire thing was about,but it seemed a lot like those "progressive" you make a difference in the world by volunteering not going to college!

I don't care how rich he is, being paid millions for an afternoon of work is a dope gig.

You deserve it for being too stupid to do your own taxes. For 99% of people just following the damn instructions is all you need to do and any retard can do it. I will admit some special cases have it complex, but they're the rarity.

What is wrong with making money? Why do you hate true American values?

It won't crash, it'll just be a progressive slowing.

A man he physically assaulted while in college came forward and basically no one wants to touch him for now.

isnĀ“t he an alcoholic?

that at least would explain why he needs the cash

>and basically no one wants to touch him for now.

You're literally making that up bc you read the copy pasta here. He's starring in the new Edgar Wright film.

he has several websites dedicated completely to his penis.

His benis has a name: hammaconda, just google it

cocaine is expensive

Jon Hamm is the symbol of genetic winner.

Just post his pic on /fit/ or google "jon hamm bodybuilding.com" you will find several pages of thread on /misc/ dedicated to him.

He is a symbol that genes are the most important.

His build is avg, he is not skinny auschwitz or obsese fat but he has the most important factors when it comes to male aesthetic standards:

>aesthetic face + not bald + perfect facial haris
>height
>wide build + thick wrist and manly hands (due to wide build he looks physically big while he barely lift
>big benis

its all of those are completely result of genetic lottery.

He is a fucking champion.

post the pasta i wanna read it

I wonder what's the youngest that Ham has ever fucked. I bet he's gone as young as 9

Imagine Ham leaning back in his chair taking lazy drags on a cigarette while a preteen slurps on his monstrous pole

youtu.be/Hi9ViDVumz0

youtu.be/FV-IbKB5dlo

January Jones was GOAT in this show.

>that look
>you know

Agreed, she made it look easy

bumping for anyone who remembers this one?

He was always an advertising man.

His life has been JUST'd ever since

youtube.com/watch?v=LQgwALfYdhY

That's absurd what a shill.

>tfw no Mika gf

w-what happened

High test caught up with him, too much for any one man

Better yet, he's probably putting in the same effort he put in to make those caricatures years ago, but is getting paid 10x more for them.

Not playing Negan is the biggest mistake of this man's life

I can guarantee dude is making more money from that commercial than he got in the entirety of Mad Men.

Reminder Weiner wouldnt let him interfere w/ final season of Mad Men's shooting schedule to star in Gone Girl. While Affleck was good, i'll always wonder how it would have turned out w/ Hamm.

You can even see that he's circumcized

thats just wrinkles in his shirt

Is he still in the marvel flicks? The last one I saw was winter soldier and I know he was in that but I'm assuming he was in avengers 2? Will he be in the new one?

So we're all in agreement that this is the comfiest show of all time, yes?

im about to start my 11th watch

who is this?

why doesn't he get work anymore? he's likable and talented.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3012125/Jon-Hamm-talks-struggle-alcohol-addiction-time-new-interview-following-30-day-stint-rehab.html (from 2015)
>'And that's an eye-opener: Are people still going to take me seriously? Am I just going to do romantic comedies for the rest of my life?

>Following graduation in 1989, actor Jon Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas, where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. While Hamm was attending the school he was arrested for participating in a violent hazing incident that occurred in November 1990 in which another student, Mark Sanders, was beaten with a paddle and a broom, where Hamm was leading Sanders around the fraternity house with the claw of a hammer beneath Sander's genitals, and had his clothes set on fire. Hamm then single handily sodomized the entire freshman pledge class using only his thumb. The incident led to the fraternity being shutdown on campus. Hamm completed the terms of a deferred adjudication and the charges were dismissed in August 1995.[34][35]

January Betty Draper Jones

imaagine being thumb fucked by Jon Hamm

He's getting paid millions for probably a day or two's amount of work

You'd do it too faglord

Yeeup. On my 5th now, with the Bluray commentary for the first time and it's as comfy as it gets. Watching along w/ Weiner, Hamm, January, Slatt, etc as they crack wise and lay down some fascinating insight.

Among tons of other reasons, part of what makes it so comfy is the absolutely perfect production design and costume design. And obviously Weiner's hands-on approach to writing the overwhelming majority of episodes ensuring some of the tightest, most fully realized characterization the medium has known. We feel like we know these people. Their tragedy is more resonant, their quirks more hilarious.

He doesn't even like drama that much, he loves doing comedy and I want him to stick to that since he'll forever be Don Draper.

Dude that set is gorgeous. How much did you pay for it?

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF AMC'S MAD MEN

>Tell that to the client!
>I don't know what to do
>Pour me a double will ya?
>It's korea all of over again
>Jesus
>Are you happy?

>the walking dead

i think he dodged a bullet there

>John Hamm will never play the Shadow
Why live?

It was onsale at Amazon for $100 during the holiday season, highly recommend. Picture looks fantastic and and most episodes so far, I'm finishing season 2, have two commentary tracks. So i'm listening to one now, and can go back in a year or so and go through the whole second set of tracks. The glasses are recreations of the ones they use on the show, and so are admittedly, geekily fun to drink scotch out of, the coasters are sturdy as hell, not some cheap cork. Only flaw, as you'll read in the Amazon reviews is how frustrating it is to get the discs out of the booklet, and it is, but i'll live with it.

HAMMED

Shooped

It's tied with Justified for me, but Sopranos still bests it

Awesome man, thanks a lot for the heads up. Amazon has it for 105 so I'm definitely going to order it

lol its not

If you make less than 50k, IRS has free trusted services that you can e-file your tax return with. Also, lot of universities have a program called VITA. Students volunteer to help out with your taxes but it's all overseen by a CPA or IRS person. I'd place those above paying for H&R Block

comes back on sunday right?

that last one seems fake. you can too clearly see the his knob. his pants aren't made from skin tight shit.

>movie about early 60's america
>manage to find G-list actor who fills role perfectly when hair is slicked back
>everyone suprised actor cant find roles after series ends
its called reality folks, everyone who gets famous for 15 minutes isnt automatically going to continue to be famous

its cool.
wanna see some more pics of my junk?

There have been tons of barely veiled blind items about him being an alcoholic whose career is suffering for it because he can't get/hold onto a job.

Yeah I know
>blind items
but when you see the same ones over and over you can guess there's something to it.

I started rewatching mad men last week

Since then, every time I turn on the TV, those ads seem so frequent, it just makes me sad. He could LITERALLY be starring in anything.

Its fine that he doesn't want to play Draper type characters, but goddamn.

You probably say the same shit every year.

Oldfag here, I remember when Titanic's budget was announced, all of Hollywood collectively freaked out

This is what actors do after they have their career defining role. It used to be a lot more common than it is right now.

Mad Men was never really a smash hit anyway.