How did your team do today?

Week 8/Halfway edition
>Saints

jets

another ball busting loss

>Patriots

Why are you happy with that game? Fellow Pats fan, still very lukewarm on this year’s team.

>UGA
>Failcons

Burrs

>tfw Zach Miller's career is over

A win is a win, stopped the Chorgers confidence after their 3 game win streak. Sure, I don't believe they'll repeat. At best, I have them at the AFC Championship game.

What would be the best sports city in the United States for me?

I am looking for a city where soccer is the most popular sport and practiced among people.

where MLS (major league soccer) is the most popular professional league and the most dominant.

where they have only been champions in the soccer of the MLS and have only won the MLS Cup (or at least where they do not have any professional championships)

where soccer teams are always the most popular, the most loved and the ones with the most fans.

and where the teams of the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL, are always losers, without fans, not popular and that are the biggest embarrassment of their

>5 game winning streak
>Failcons still failing even though they barely got by 3rd worst team in the League in Metlife
>Punthers are inconsistent
>Bucs suck anyways
Feels good man.

>Vikings

For the first half, I thought we were gonna give the Browns their first win.

>Raiders
It's like we took 3 steps backwards from last season

>River Plate

Stop making the same stupid post, fer. You are so autistic, and by now you should know the answer is basically the same: None of the US cities fit that description.

>Burrs
H-haha at least we tied last years record right? A-at least Trubisky looks good right?

Patriots
Yet another game where our defense doesn't fuck up just enough for Brady to put up 20. Should have been 30 if not for the pitiful offense and Gost missing 2 relatively easy FGs

You looked like absolute dogshit against the fucking Bears and two other NFCS teams are coming for your ass.
Enjoy being talked about while it lasts, Pierre. Soon Jew Brees will turn to dust and you'll be back in the basement where you belong.

>Bengals
Looked like shit against one of the worst teams in the league but we still managed to win

>You looked like absolute dogshit against the fucking Bears and two other NFCS teams are coming for your ass.
The same Burrs team that Scam Newton and friends couldn't score on and the same Failcons team that had a hard time against the Jest?

The fuck, your team just won 2 superbowl's in a row. And you're lukewarm with the season, fuck off retard, Saints fan here and I've waited years of shit to finally see those niggers get back to kinda good

>Colts

My team hasn't played yet and I don't want them to.

Defense looks like it's getting its shit together and the attack just needs to be more efficient in the redzone. Fucking Gostkowski though, still shook from 2 years ago.

>Seahawks
Can't let the inmates be victorious.

>seahawks

regardless of the outcome, fun game to watch

portland, OR.

HOL UP

>cowboys

ugly win, but I'll take it

>Eagles

that game was a whirlwind of emotions.

>2 superbowl's in a row.
>in a row

>Cowboys

>cowboys

>Seahawks
Jesus Lil Russ carried our team.

>Cowboys

One last hurrah until Zeke is suspended.

>$(ers

>The city of Houston sports today

>ravens

>Doyers
>Chorgers

>seahawks

When's Bridgewater get back?

>bye week

>Niners

>saints

Anchorage

>love live sunshit